Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:39:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tron Village  (Read 236 times)
honzovic (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 12:18:53 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2019, 05:36:16 PM by honzovic

Hi everyone,
I know this is primarily BTC forum but I would like to share one really interesting (at least to me) decentralized app (Dapp) with you where you can earn some free cryptocurrency. I am going to speak about TRON (TRX) and Tron Village project. Right now, TRON have over 150 Dapps, which is quite cool, most of them are games, exchanges and collecting games. I am already interested in it over one month, watching news and I tried many of these Dapps. And I found one that I believe is the best for passive income. As I said it is Tron village. This Dapp is written in smartcontract - wich mean it cant be changed, rewrited and anything cant be added to the game. Nobody have influence over it, only players themself.
Princip is quite easy. Tron Village is economic strategy where you can buy one of six factories for different prices and with different profit. Your daily income is divided into two chests (50:50). One serve for buying new factories and second one is your income chest – you can withdraw your TRX or you can use all your income to reinvest and buy new facotries.
Because of smartcontract this game is fully transparent – you can easily check every player how many coins (currency in game; 25 coin = 1TRX and this ratio CANNOT be changed) bought. Contract history, statistics of the game and even dont need website working to play – you can control it via  TRON smartcontract site.
This Dapp started 3rd January, so it is still in the beginning. Anyway Dapp grow every day. I believe that charts worth 1000 words. So here is my chart showing progress of game in last 12 days. Current TRX deposit is equal to 80 BTC and grow every day!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/155k0qh0ZkcW-hS54PGrNbB-Ht7llYihc/view - graf link  Smiley

Here are some usefull links about this game:
Game itself: https://tronvillage.com
Smartcontract page where you can also control your village or check game code if  you wish:
https://tronsmartcontract.space/#/interact/TCPFHFk9VHjTVVdzK4qFTTUmAyv9VwbJmr
Review and stats about game: https://dapp.review/dapp/10631
Tronscan: https://tronscan.org/#/contract/TCPFHFk9VHjTVVdzK4qFTTUmAyv9VwbJmr
YT code audit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ig_XB_FJ6C4&feature=youtu.be
For most of this pages working you need chrome expansion TronLink, or any other TRX wallet
(full list here: https://tron.network/wallet?lng=en)
You can also join our Telegram – Tron Village [EN] or [RU] if u wish. Or join Discord https://discordapp.com/invite/U9rsj4V. Community is really friendly, discussing whatever you want.
Of course we can discuss here. So please, do not be shy. Let me know your opinion about this project or if you have any questions, feel free to ask!  Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
beachbummer

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 02:34:43 PM

I took a quick look at the site but I have a question regarding the payouts. How does the site generate revenue for paying out?
as9ardia

Activity: 541
Merit: 137

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 02:46:59 PM

Hi, I just visit your web and it's an interesting, Tron based Game so far that I know. I can't give u any feedback for now, soon I will try to play on your web (DApp). thanks for sharing with us.

///Back from hiatus////
Say F to Virus!!!
honzovic (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 04:32:51 PM

I took a quick look at the site but I have a question regarding the payouts. How does the site generate revenue for paying out?

Player are buying new factories, wich increase total reserve. Payment to players are made from these reserve.

I am glad you like this project. I already put some my TRX in and just building my own village Smiley
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 05:03:50 PM

as a new investor in TRX this sounds promising to me as i'm buidling my passive income sources. i'll take a look. thankyou
honzovic (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 05:37:53 PM

as a new investor in TRX this sounds promising to me as i'm buidling my passive income sources. i'll take a look. thankyou

Happy to help  Roll Eyes Wink
beachbummer

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 04:01:23 AM

Player are buying new factories, wich increase total reserve. Payment to players are made from these reserve.

I am glad you like this project. I already put some my TRX in and just building my own village Smiley

Hmm.. but doesn't that mean that existing players will only get payouts if new/old players continue to buy factories? So if no one buys factories then the entire payout structure collapses?
honzovic (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:15:30 AM

Hmm.. but doesn't that mean that existing players will only get payouts if new/old players continue to buy factories? So if no one buys factories then the entire payout structure collapses?

You are right. This project will not last forever. There will be "judgment day" - when new players or new money will not come into reserve. It has been only 35 days since launch of Tron Village (and there is almost 13M TRX in reserve this day) , so its still young and I believe it have a lot of potencial to earn some free crypto Smiley New players are coming every day (29 players in last 24 hours btw), Dapp popularity grow everyday and crypto popularity grow everyday.

Tommorow is BTT airdrop in TRON network. I believe more players will join these projects after they get free BTT.

Tstar
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

Decentralized Asset Management Platform

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 12:04:45 PM

Tron Village is a nice game to play and I'm using it for some daily recreation.
But as @honzovic mention it, don't go all-in with the game as it will not last forever. Play it just for fun and support the development of DAPPs.

███████████████████████████
████▄▀▀▀███████████████████
█████▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██████▄▄       ▀▀▀█████████
███████▀██▄▄        ▀▀█████
████████   ▀▀▀      ▄██████
█████████▄▄       ▄████████
█████████  ▀▀   ▄██████████
██████████    ▄████████████
███████████ ▄██████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄██████
███████████████████████████
.COOK.
     Decentralized Asset Management Platform     
│▐ █     WHITEPAPER   │   TWITTER   │   LINKEDIN   │   TELEGRAM     █ ▌│
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄
███████████████▄▄█▀██████

█████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀███████▀███▄█
█████████████████████▀███▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████████▀█████████▀▀▀
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent
benres

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 12:12:28 PM

Indeed this is a good game and will help in the adaption of cryptocurrency more quickly, games and other platforms that promote crypto are a good way of making it more famous to other new and interested in the cryptocurrency space and hopefully makes it more faster to be promoted in every corner of the world.
whatthesith
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 12:21:50 PM

The graphics look perfectly! I am interested in playing, but it is not expensive to play a game via smartcontracts? For every transaction/move you have to pay transaction fee, or?

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
honzovic (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 01:21:54 PM

The graphics look perfectly! I am interested in playing, but it is not expensive to play a game via smartcontracts? For every transaction/move you have to pay transaction fee, or?

You are right there are some transaction fees. You can freeze some of your TRX to get energy and bandwith - so you can make transaction via these. Another advantage of TronVillage is that only 1-2 transaction per day is enought to play (depend on your coin income and strategy of reinvestment). Even if you dont have frozen any TRX you spent only 1-3 trx for single transaction (one transaction fee more than 1 TRX happen rarely).

When you froze some TRX and vote super representative in TRON network you can also make some profit in TRX or tokens  Smiley
whatthesith
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 12:12:06 PM

You are right there are some transaction fees. You can freeze some of your TRX to get energy and bandwith - so you can make transaction via these. Another advantage of TronVillage is that only 1-2 transaction per day is enought to play (depend on your coin income and strategy of reinvestment). Even if you dont have frozen any TRX you spent only 1-3 trx for single transaction (one transaction fee more than 1 TRX happen rarely).

When you froze some TRX and vote super representative in TRON network you can also make some profit in TRX or tokens  Smiley
Awesome, this I didn´t know, I can do both vote and freeze my Tron tokens?

Is there any manual how to play this game? Wink

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
honzovic (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 11:23:59 PM

Awesome, this I didn´t know, I can do both vote and freeze my Tron tokens?

Is there any manual how to play this game? Wink

Basically you are frozing TRX for voting. You are not going to loose frozen tokens, u can unfroze them after three days or keep them frozen, keep your vote and get some reward for it Wink

All basic information about TronVillage can be foound here: https://tronvillage.com/en/index.html

If you have any other question join Telegram, Discord (both are in first post) or ask me here Smiley
BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 12:42:59 AM

isn't this just a pyramid scheme in the end then?
if it all relies on new people entering the game with their money?

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
ilcapitano

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 04:41:51 AM

"Tron Village" sounds like Tron's community is more and more growth  Grin . Hope Tron will can do well all what they said

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
honzovic (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 03:03:50 PM

isn't this just a pyramid scheme in the end then?
if it all relies on new people entering the game with their money?

Basically yes. But there are some factors which make it more balanced. You can withdraw daily only 50 % of your income - so reserve cannot be drain fast. There is no refferal system so noone cant get advantage based on recruiting. There is no inflation of contract token (Coins). When you buy coins for TRX u get 25 coins/TRX, when you are going to sell your Coins you will get again 1 TRX per 25 coins - for ever. So even if you are last player, with worst production rate you are getting paid based on your own coin production, not based on income of all players (like many other Dapps). All this game is written in smartcontract - wich makes it transparent and decentralizated. And one more big advantage - It has been only 39 days since game was launched. I think we are still in beggining of this project. It can last really long time according to increasing amount of TRON users and new Dapp players  Roll Eyes

"Tron Village" sounds like Tron's community is more and more growth  Grin . Hope Tron will can do well all what they said

Ye I think TRON have potential to grow. Number of Dapps grow every day. It is really interesting to watch it and be part of this.

I ll post here new chart of TronVillage grow in last 16 days. Just need to get home to my PC Wink We have 100 new players in last two days  Cool
honzovic (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 04:07:59 PM

https://drive.google.com/file/d/13p5O-FQzdy6hIGFhBZyPi5-FnZN3gUwk/view?usp=sharing

Here it is guys Smiley Progress of Tron Village project in last 16 days. I think its pretty awesome.

With current price of TRX (about 670 satoshi) there is over 90 BTC in reserve!
honzovic (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 08:18:49 PM

Today i find this statistic of TRON Dapp grow! Amazing!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DwcxUcrvLUNju5DT4VLgw1uzAOGD_cJV/view?usp=sharing

Btw could anybody please tell me if there is (or how) to share pictures like this in here? It would be very usefull, thx  Wink
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 09:03:40 PM

I've started to play today, let's try it by myself. Of course it's a pyramid scheme and the previous players rewards based only on new players, but still there is a high possibility to invite new users to this area by this kind of gamified ponzy solutions. The main thing is that new players should fully realize what is it and how it works.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: