Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:04:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SCRATCH - ICO BUILT BY THE COMMUNITY  (Read 153 times)
SCRATCH ICO (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 02:28:07 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2019, 05:55:04 PM by SCRATCH ICO

BUILD FROM SCRATCH TOGETHER

There is only token, and You, The Community will decide what should we build around! Take a part in the first truly decentralized project from it's very beginning!

.WHITEPAPER.   .WEBSITE.   .BLOG.   .TWITTER.      
.TELEGRAM.

.VIDEO presentation.  

MANIFESTUM

We all know what ICO truly is. We are all tired of barely smart decisions of ICO teams. We all have beautiful and worthy ideas. We all need funds, and we all want to start our own business and rule company, right?

SCRATCH is a token, that was simply created without any utility, but with a strongest idea behind with an only purpose - to help make money using indeed decentralized community.

So? The model is as simple as it is, every contributor is becoming a part of The Community, and propose ideas on what to build with this token, what utility it should have, what exchange to choose, to hire market makers or not, what bonus system should be implemented, etc.

I will set up idea-voting rounds, and distribute funds according to our decisions approved by the majority.

Isn't it the only TRUE decentralization?

Could you trust me? Well, could you trust any of ICO founder's words? At least I am here only for money, and I know, that using ideas of thousands peoples will give me far more money than any ICO collected amount.
If you ever will decide to make some funds distribution system where any holder have a signature and we will collect enough money, well, why not? That is up to you.

MILESTONES:

PROJECT STARTING AND VOTING TOKENS
30 ETH

I am actually starting the project and creating an open source database which contains Decision Pools with Idea Section and Voting Section.
I am also emitting SCATCH_VOTE tokens that will be airdropped 1:1 to every contributor and will be used as a voting instrument
We start deciding terms and designing our ICO. From this point major points aside some that I have mentioned in this roadmap will be decided only in the community.

CROWDSALE METRICS DEFINITION
300 ETH

We launch and decide Tokenomy metrics, Bonus system, Market Strategy, Budget Distribution and launch effective marketing campaign covering Bitcoinprbuzz.com PR packages, various DSP (Demand Side Platforms), Google Adwords, and hiring an SMM team. This is the last point where I take 50% of collected funds, any further "fee" amount will be 30% and lower. I told you, I am doing it as well with a personal goals.

PRODUCT IDEA CREATION
1500 ETH

We make a huge vote and workshop, to define, which exact utility should this token have, what product could we design and create to make it indeed useful or maybe we just find a place to put our token in, and fo not make any products, how should we set up economy, how much it will cost. After we decide we all will take a part and create Whitepaper, Presentations, and probably Financial Forecasts to start working on Business plan. As well it is a point when we decide our hard caps.

STRONG MARKETING STRATEGY CREATION
5000 ETH

We decide how should we build our "hype" strategy, so, basically, it is all about marketing. And again, we immediately launch it. This is a point when we choose the biggest contributors and most active participants of The Community and set them as managers on different parts of the product, so it will be not only my duty.

MVP REALIZATION AND EXCHANGE DECISION
15000 ETH

We are all set, I guess. by this time, we are already working on some product (if we decide to) and we vote for exchange and exchange date. Afterwards, we will execute our core decisions and successfully finish our hard cap, I believe we could do it quite easily even if it will be 50 millions USD.

Huh

It will be our common decisions next, so I have no right to place this point with my personal opinion.

TEAM

The Frog

Yes. I am the Frog. Why? I have more than 6 years experience in content and digital marketing strategies. I have been working with multiple projects, jumping from one to another like a frog through the lake.

I know the kitchen.

I have been demoralized with the scam amount I have invested in, and what is worse, working with for several months, and then I came up with this. The perfect idea, I honestly plan to take mentioned volume from contributions, to fulfill my personal desires, as well as I am indeed going to make SCRATCH live and succeed, whatever it takes.

SCRATCH TOKEN

SCRATCH (ERC-20 TOKEN)
100 000 000 total possible SCRATCH emmission
1 ETH = 10000 SCRATCH

90% of SCRATCH for The Community
10% of SOLD amount claims The Frog
ALL unsold token's destiny will be up to The Community decision

REFERRAL SYSTEM
10% of each contribution belongs to a REFERRER

REFERRAL should include his REFERRER PROMOCODE (received by a request from The Frog) with his payment data

Yes, that simple and unsecured for now. I believe it is as well will be defined and fixed by a decision of The Community.

BONUS SYSTEM | BOUNTY
The ONLY current rule - FIRST 100 contributors receive 100% bonus.

I DO NOT want to start this with any term-defining rules, like rounds, pre-sales, or anything else. On the mentioned Milestone The Community will vote on how to distribute Bonus system, and do we actually need any Bounty system.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: