Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:44:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Positivity is necessary in the cryptocurrency space  (Read 786 times)
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 12:17:52 AM

The cryptocurrency space is faced with price volatility and most persons have been caught up with the bearish trend of the market. We never expected the bearish trend to last for this long, but we have little or nothing to do about the issue. Atimes, it feels like liquidating your portfolio and walking away from the frustration the market has left us, but that's not a good idea. One needs to be strong physically, emotionally and financially to cope with the pressure of the market. It's best to hold on for the bull run is near, let's be positive and don't fall victim of our rash decision. Don't give up yet.
It is always important to be positive. There were so many crashs in crypto and people were sad and those who sold had losses. People who hold got high profits and that's why being positive is a big success factor.

With positive thinking on market condition and our investment, its makes us more relax while market volatile. I am agree that people who hold coin for long term will getting more profits when the price rising and market start to recovery. Need patience to make profits in volatile market and i think we should not panic in any situation
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 12:30:04 AM

With positive thinking on market condition and our investment, its makes us more relax while market volatile. I am agree that people who hold coin for long term will getting more profits when the price rising and market start to recovery. Need patience to make profits in volatile market and i think we should not panic in any situation
yep that's right, we don't have to be too tense to deal with difficult situations. we just need to believe that in the future everything will be better. panic also doesn't solve the problem, just need to think a little more calmly.

i am sure the market will grow again and it will definitely not be long.

karagun125

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 12:35:52 AM

Definitely yes, positive thinking makes us calm and has the product of good outcome. Just like before, we have altcoins that has the price of very low and makes us upset but with positivity we hopeit would increase its price until such time it does increase. With the help of positivity we dont sell it but we patiently wait to have profit and positivity has a role with that.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 02:27:19 PM

If we were more faithful and more non-greedy, the price would be still better. Also, we are the powers that can fix this. But, in psychological terms, everyone should thinking positively. Otherwise, thinking in a different way will lead to the unknown future.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 08:01:56 PM

You are sure right, every holder of a coin will get the profit they will be happy with when the time comes but doesn’t mean they will get more than those who are also trading, most of the people trading are also holdlers, while they are holding the coin, they are also trading with some to make money on a daily basis.

Hence, to really get profit more, one still has to trade with part of the investment to increase the number of holding one will add to his portfolio without having to put in more money  to achieve, I am not saying everyone should be a trader but this is the only way one can make more profits.
Melo20

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 08:19:10 PM

Traditional market cycles are an emotional roller coaster, and the volatility of the cryptocurrency market only exacerbates that idea. However, if you understand you’re on a roller coaster, it’s easier to detach yourself from the ups and downs, and maybe even enjoy the ride.

It’s not a perfect analogy, but there are legitimate reasons to be optimistic about the technology behind cryptocurrencies in addition to their declining prices.

In fact, the combination of falling prices and strengthened fundamentals has been a dream come true for those looking to increase their crypto holdings.
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 11:11:00 PM

Being positive does not eliminate being sensitive. We have to be very sensitive and alive to whatever we are doing in the crypto space.
Imagine seeing shot coins you are holding plummeting and you are positive about it. The holder might end up loosing.
One of the this I am positive about is seeing a good and impacting project, with a good community and a working team.
dipeco
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 12:07:12 PM

You should always stay calm and think positive, because it is not an easy task to see your portfolio decreasing every day and still do not sell your savings. The end of the great fall is near guys and things are going to change soon.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 12:12:53 PM

The cryptocurrency space is faced with price volatility and most persons have been caught up with the bearish trend of the market. We never expected the bearish trend to last for this long, but we have little or nothing to do about the issue. Atimes, it feels like liquidating your portfolio and walking away from the frustration the market has left us, but that's not a good idea. One needs to be strong physically, emotionally and financially to cope with the pressure of the market. It's best to hold on for the bull run is near, let's be positive and don't fall victim of our rash decision. Don't give up yet.
yes, positive things are always made a person to a good confident people because without any confidence our work will be lazy and it can be a commitment but with a person go with positivity he will be more attention and more interested about his work I think it will important for Crypto user.
Emmy92

Activity: 837

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 06:05:15 PM

Yes I agree with you, being positive gives a sense of humour in whatever we are doing wether here or otherwise, but in addition good knowledge about whatever we are doing (trading etc) is also needed to survive in this space.
axel2078

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 07:23:04 PM

When someone have a negative mindset towards what he does, the chances of surviving will be limited. In the same, being positive bring about positive tidings. Thus, bringing this to the crypto space, when one is positive be it in trading or investments the chances of surviving is always high.

Flezy

Activity: 707

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 08:40:46 PM

Yes we need this, if more people believes in blockchain thus being positive, this space will grow as more individuals will join. The truth is, in everything we do, positivity matters if we must survive and grow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: