Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:24:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Prediction about BTC price!!!  (Read 17695 times)
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 12:50:44 PM

Prediction about the price of bitcoin had been very difficult due to its high volatility and momentum in fact price of btc do defies technical analysis its most often align with fundamental news recalled when ATH was attained at $20K  in 2007 speculations was rife that the price will reach $50K which prompted a lot of newbies investors buying at that price however those predictions proved wrong.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 08:00:22 PM

Prediction about the price of bitcoin had been very difficult due to its high volatility and momentum in fact price of btc do defies technical analysis its most often align with fundamental news recalled when ATH was attained at $20K  in 2007 speculations was rife that the price will reach $50K which prompted a lot of newbies investors buying at that price however those predictions proved wrong.
It may be difficult for me too in short-term but I'm sure it will be having values million by next decade.

By 2030, bitcoin may value in millions. Please do not ask for technical support for my speculation but I am speculating based on how many people will be are adopting worldwide and how many governments will be legalizing bitcoin transactions by that times and more importantly supply of bitcoins by that times.

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 07:34:55 AM

In the last few years, along with the bitcoin all other altcoins have emerged, I have a good idea about the issue, that is crypto currency really unpredictable.

Crypto market is unpredictable because it's based on pure speculation.

crypto market is both bitcoin market and altcoin markets.
altcoins are unpredictable because their market is mostly manipulation and less speculation and logic. in some cases it even reaches 100% manipulation due to the nature of that altcoin and that is why they are unpredictable.
bitcoin on the other hand has grown enough to be predictable but not enough to be completely predictable. we still have manipulation here too and that introduces the unpredictability factor but only on smaller scales and in short term. otherwise i'd say more than 70% of the times we can predict bitcoin pretty easily.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 08:03:48 AM

Prediction about the price of bitcoin had been very difficult due to its high volatility and momentum in fact price of btc do defies technical analysis its most often align with fundamental news recalled when ATH was attained at $20K  in 2007 speculations was rife that the price will reach $50K which prompted a lot of newbies investors buying at that price however those predictions proved wrong.
It may be difficult for me too in short-term but I'm sure it will be having values million by next decade.

By 2030, bitcoin may value in millions. Please do not ask for technical support for my speculation but I am speculating based on how many people will be are adopting worldwide and how many governments will be legalizing bitcoin transactions by that times and more importantly supply of bitcoins by that times.

no one can provide a guarantee if the value of bitcoin in 2030 can be expensive, you better have to be careful when storing your assets in cryptocurrency because the risk is very clear and very dangerous.
chulos

Activity: 268
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 12:14:31 PM

Price and movement are hard to predict. I also adapt to the market situation and do not make any price illusions.
I trade now and here. But i can also say with certainty that the price in the market will be moving, in which direction, it will show the future.
Currently, there is a good situation for long-term investment. So, i hold some cryptos for future growth.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Ronyx

Activity: 525
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:25:11 PM

I think everyone will find it difficult to predict the movement of the bitcoin, even though having a strategy I think it is nothing more than speculation. In essence, we must be prepared to accept all the results of crypto, be it a profit or a loss.

Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 01:44:49 PM

Whenever you do your analysis of the market value of Bitcoin you will invest wisely and make profit from your investment at the end.  And right investment decision can only be achieved when you take into consideration the two basic technical method in analysing crypto currency market which is fundermental and technical analysis.
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 03:02:00 PM

that is crypto currency really unpredictable

Crypto market is always unpredictable and no one can control the market .Crypto market is too much volatile. So that you have need to learn before invest.

So you do not need to think too much or time here.

I think we need to think a lot before invest cause there is many thing related on the market .We need to judge the market and also about the news whats up coming next .Every investor has a own strategy about the market so that they think a lot to invest either its the correct price to buy or not.

You have to take important decisions in a short time. Smiley

I think if you invest before knowing everything you will definitely sucked .I think you have learn the market situation and the price action .It's not a market you enter and invest with short time .If somehow you managed to get profit but you will fall in loss most of the time .So we need to invest after getting everything about the market situation.

lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 07:01:14 PM

We can't tell what would be the price of bitcoin but if you study the chart there still a tendency that the price will go down. Most of us predicting that the price of bitcoin will increase in this year where all of us will gain huge income. I hope this year the price of bitcoin will really increase.
yeah some of us here insisting that bitcoin will increase despite of the situation especially those who owned and keep holding  more than years now.. In my view also it's very difficult but I'm still believing that on this year there's still a miracle on bitcoin and other alternative coin in the market. Because this is just a temporary scenario but unfortunately because of this situation it become so hard to predict.
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 07:44:57 PM

I think everyone will find it difficult to predict the movement of the bitcoin, even though having a strategy I think it is nothing more than speculation. In essence, we must be prepared to accept all the results of crypto, be it a profit or a loss.
It is indeed a speculation but watching carefully the market, the trending, the news could help to figure the next price movement however keeping bitcoin for a big price rise is a mistake made by many people. Better to sell with a tiny profit several times  Smiley

gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 11:18:31 PM

It is indeed a speculation but watching carefully the market, the trending, the news could help to figure the next price movement however keeping bitcoin for a big price rise is a mistake made by many people. Better to sell with a tiny profit several times  Smiley
In fact, sometimes the price movement of Bitcoin is very drastic and cannot be predicted. In fact, many traders are pro, but because of the nature of bitcoin, many traders find it difficult to make decisions. Data and analysis must be done, but the final result is that the price of Bitcoin is a difficult thing to predict. All data is just speculation.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 11:44:54 PM

You should also know that once there is a profit, people will continue to trade except for those who sold their crypto just because of the FOMO. People shouldn't stop speculating because this is their only way to see how much it takes before bullish or bearish. The news is mostly helping traders to speculate and trade according to the market.

pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 12:17:29 AM

Bitcoin will be the future payment in every part of the world., more and more users are diving in into cryptocurrency , this only says that bitcoin has a good future, and the price will go up significantly in the coming years.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 02:30:39 AM

Bitcoin will be the future payment in every part of the world., more and more users are diving in into cryptocurrency , this only says that bitcoin has a good future, and the price will go up significantly in the coming years.
Already many countries are know the Bitcoin potential so it is not a future payment because currently working in some countries and many countries are discussing the Crypto payments. But decentralised platform is little hard to control so some regulation is possible on all the country. Price prediction is depends on supply and demand so we should not judge the exact hype and fall.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 05:40:58 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2019, 07:48:34 PM by arpon11

Bitcoin is really the future of our financial system and it is going to work for us greatly than any other systems we have.  Cryptocurrencies market now attracted new investors and it is good we study it early and invest accordingly.  Some people are taking the current downwards movements of price as if bitcoin is death but I think the market is making a hard reset before we began to see the next bull run.  Bitcoin is going above $100000 in some few years to come and investing at the right time will help you to be part of the Future. 
Shohanur

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

BIB Exchange

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 10:01:14 AM

You marked a very important topic that Bitcoin will be the future payment system. For digitalization, digital payment method is needed in our world and for this reason, the popularity of Bitcoin is increasing rapidly. Thus the price of Bitcoin will be rising also.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 10:47:55 AM

In the last few years, along with the bitcoin all other altcoins have emerged, I have a good idea about the issue, that is crypto currency really unpredictable. When bitcoin $ 10k thought it was the right price, then it grew two times, and even when bitcoin started to decline, I thought it could not fall below $ 8k. Both of my ideas were wrong. In fact, crypto is not in the position, it's its own speed. So you do not need to think too much or time here. You have to take important decisions in a short time. Smiley

The market value cannot be predicted anyways so its normal your guess isnt right. The price drops really low for one full year and most of the people quit. It really bothers me a lot that i see most of my portfolios red but what makes me stay is the opportunity it gives to me. The price is just normal for me, i dont see anything wrong with it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 11:19:54 AM

You marked a very important topic that Bitcoin will be the future payment system. For digitalization, digital payment method is needed in our world and for this reason, the popularity of Bitcoin is increasing rapidly. Thus the price of Bitcoin will be rising also.

It is the adaptation of Bitcoin in the real world that is the real determinant of the price. The fact that BTC price grew to $20k and then fell so much, it's just speculation. The price will increase naturally with the number of places where Bitcoin will be accepted and with the number of users. So spread the word and watch how charts change to green Smiley

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 06:50:43 PM

By 2030, bitcoin may value in millions.

I dont know of 2030. But old ATH of $20k should be reach somewhere mid 2021. And then huge hype until end of the year and start of 2022. Those will be moments are all patiently waiting for.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:42:54 PM

But old ATH of $20k should be reach somewhere mid 2021. And then huge hype until end of the year and start of 2022. Those will be moments are all patiently waiting for.

I wish it was that easy. It's really not. What most people don't realize is that while we may be done with a large chunk of the selling pressure from 2017/2018 buyers, we got another bunch of sellers to deal with who bought at current levels. They'll cash out at a variety of different levels, buy back in, then sell, especially when it comes to the algorithms, and this will continue till we've broken through every single resistance level.

In the end, even if the price goes up to $6000-$7000 from here in the next 12 months, that's a pretty sweet return if you bought at current levels. Don't see much point in waiting for the all time high to be broken. There is plenty of profit potential in the near to mid term, people just don't see it, or don't know how to utilize the opportunities that present themselves.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: