Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:27:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Eth's difficulty bomb didn't work at all?  (Read 117 times)
rocketcoin88 (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 10:22:15 AM

https://etherscan.io/
13.2s,Is the difficulty even lower?
Has the difficulty bomb been implemented? Why the result is the opposite?
What can be seen that the difficulty bomb has a significant impact on mining?
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 10:57:00 AM

the difficulty bomb was implanted the first day that ETH was released which is about 4 years ago because by that time their roadmap was to premine a huge amount of ETH and then force PoS and make a lot of money by sitting around and taking the profit out.

then they failed to release that fork which meant they had to remove that nonsense from the code which they did about 2 years ago around the same time when they split the chain into ETC/ETH.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
rocketcoin88 (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 12:49:22 PM

the difficulty bomb was implanted the first day that ETH was released which is about 4 years ago because by that time their roadmap was to premine a huge amount of ETH and then force PoS and make a lot of money by sitting around and taking the profit out.

then they failed to release that fork which meant they had to remove that nonsense from the code which they did about 2 years ago around the same time when they split the chain into ETC/ETH.

I want to know when the mining difficulty will rise and price rise,Let me reduce the loss
frchowe214

Activity: 402
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 04:42:03 PM

The difficulty bomb was delayed by 12 months but mining rewards were reduced instead. Price should really be rising now with another pump due when the bomb finally hits

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▇  GLX  ▇▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Medium  ♦️  Facebook  ♦️  Telegram ◄ ▬▬▬▬ Class A Common Equity Token  ▬▬▬▬  ▶ Twitter  ♦️  Offering memorandum  ♦️  GitHub
STO ▶ March 15 2019 - May 14 2019
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 09:06:33 PM

This is very strange and the ETH team have to look into it because it might has been caused by a bug due to the hard fork that just occured recently on the ethereum blockchain, or maybe you never did your calculations right and you are giving a false news to us.

I am going to check it out myself and if I see you are saying the truth which I really doubt, I will try to message vitalik and the team behind ETH to check it out.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: