Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 04:44:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BOLTON STO IS NOT SCAM !!!  (Read 656 times)
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 11:51:43 PM

I don't know why opening a thread in this section you should answer the accusations in the thread where you are posted not creeating another one, why not show all your proof there, this is not the right section to do this, if this is not a scam project, then show all the materials why it is not so in the scam accusations.

yes, better address the scam accusation with this proof. everyone has the privilege to do their own research for a particular project and assess what is being provided to them. you can't force people to believe whatever is being shoved to them.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 12:38:57 AM

Instead of shouting it is not scam why not prove that it is legal in all aspects I read in your channel that you even urge your members to defend your project when the team is the one who should do it because they have all the documents to prove that they are legit not bounty hunters.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
spartaka

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 04:08:05 AM

I don‘t see anyone shouting „no scam.“ People are just questioning the validity of the scam accusations. And as it was pointed out already, the accuser has been silent now for several days, despite this project having provided a detailed statement. This whole thing smells fishy to me. It appears more like a smear campaign than a honest review. But everyone should make up their own mind.
Xell

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 11:45:08 AM

Wow.. I've founded an amazing video about the team

https://youtu.be/2Spfn4-SCd0

┈┈┈┈┈ TYCOON ┈┈┈┈┈
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
shitcoinoffering

Activity: 445
Merit: 71

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 11:48:18 AM

I don‘t see anyone shouting „no scam.“ People are just questioning the validity of the scam accusations. And as it was pointed out already, the accuser has been silent now for several days, despite this project having provided a detailed statement. This whole thing smells fishy to me. It appears more like a smear campaign than a honest review. But everyone should make up their own mind.

Hello, we will comment the reply of Bolton Coin soon. Please don't think that our review isn't honest Smiley
Shitcoin Offering team has many projects to take a look at, so we do not have free time to response immediately... Thanks  Smiley

Mr. ScamKiller - Shitcoin Offering Wink
e@symode

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:54:33 PM

I didn’t understand at all why this song started, because I didn’t find anything in the Bolton project that would really say that it was a scam project. Look around, there are a lot of such projects.
shitcoinoffering

Activity: 445
Merit: 71

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 02:59:32 PM

For everyone, if you are trying to show your profiles in LinkedIn and some registration documents, and say that you are not a scam - please, don't. Enough of this bullshit.

We have a very clear definition of what a scam is - it is an event (company) aimed at misleading someone (investors) in order to obtain an undue advantage.
A project can become a scam along the path of its development, for example, if I saw that there is no development, but there's investor cash - why don't you keep quietly to yourself? Or initially, when the project doesn't plan any development and the task is to depict vigorous activity shoving investor's cash in the pockets.

The company may have ALL documents. And even some licenses, IDK. But if we consider that the project is a scam (the definition is above), then we try to prove our point of view reasonably.
If the audience, for some reasons, listens to ANONYMOUS worthless, coward bloggers no one cares about but not to the GREAT luminaries of the business that lead them to the future and millions of bucks then it's probably worth making some conclusions.

Mr. ScamKiller - Shitcoin Offering Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: