Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:42:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] OCUL| POS & Masternode rewards up to 50% |Micro tasks photography platform  (Read 1437 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Oprah

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 08:06:13 AM

It is a very interesting fact that the blockchain and cryptocurrency technologies have even reached the sphere of photography. This is definitely a positive trend, I am very pleased.
You are right, this is undoubtedly a very positive phenomenon, but the technology of the blockchain and cryptocurrency came a relatively long time ago in sphere photografy, about a year ago there were similar projects.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rona7do

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 08:56:29 AM

It is a very interesting fact that the blockchain and cryptocurrency technologies have even reached the sphere of photography. This is definitely a positive trend, I am very pleased.
You are right, this is undoubtedly a very positive phenomenon, but the technology of the blockchain and cryptocurrency came a relatively long time ago in sphere photografy, about a year ago there were similar projects.
LOL Roll Eyes Can you give an example? I do not know a single project from this field of activity.
Stargazing

Activity: 130
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 09:34:06 AM

There were no projects with such a concept, they were similar, but they didn't take their chances at all and didn't realize their potential. I like the OCUL project more than others same projects.
Vlone

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 11:14:04 AM

Hello, can your company users use your services regardless of location?
Elisha W

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 12:20:09 PM

Hello, can your company users use your services regardless of location?
What do you have in mind? Project services can be used in any country, there are no local and country bans, the company work worldwide.If I understand your question correctly.
Drugs?

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 12:51:57 PM

Hi. Where can I get acquainted with the technical characteristics of your token?
darkshine

Activity: 299

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 04:47:20 PM

Is your token already traded on the exchange? If you want - I can help you with the listing on simple exchanges, in which it is not expensive, and I can also help with adding your token to the Coinmraketcap website.
Lewis612

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 06:08:25 PM

Is your token already traded on the exchange? If you want - I can help you with the listing on simple exchanges, in which it is not expensive, and I can also help with adding your token to the Coinmraketcap website.
Where can I find out your pricing policy? And with what exchanges are you ready to help? This is a rather interesting offer.
Dime21

Activity: 163

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 06:47:41 PM

I also know a suitable and relatively inexpensive way to promote a project, namely advertising on the forum itself. There is a special auction where anyone can buy advertising space on the forum.
Stargazing

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 10:03:56 AM

I also know a suitable and relatively inexpensive way to promote a project, namely advertising on the forum itself. There is a special auction where anyone can buy advertising space on the forum.
How much does it cost and how long will this promotion campaign last?
Dime21

Activity: 163

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 11:07:55 AM

How much does it cost and how long will this promotion campaign last?
I do not know whether to distribute this information. You can go to find this thread directly on the forum, there is all the necessary information, including the duration of such campaigns and pricing.
Pastrana
Copper Member

Activity: 36
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 11:45:40 AM

Hi, maybe someone previously asked what the cost of your masternodes is, but I want to know this information. And what currencies do you accept as payment? Thnk before.
I have already found information about this, it really is not expensive. On average, it costs about 80-100 dollars, but the number of people who saw the advertisement is also very large.
darkshine

Activity: 299

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 12:24:37 PM

Hi, maybe someone previously asked what the cost of your masternodes is, but I want to know this information. And what currencies do you accept as payment? Thnk before.
I have already found information about this, it really is not expensive. On average, it costs about 80-100 dollars, but the number of people who saw the advertisement is also very large.
How many the conversion? I am ready to help the team and give a part of the money for this advertisement, since I really like this project.
Varog

Activity: 240

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 01:51:40 PM

How many the conversion? I am ready to help the team and give a part of the money for this advertisement, since I really like this project.
Very noble deed of you.
Conversion for two weeks more than 500,000 unique views, if I'm not mistaken.
Oprah

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 04:01:11 PM

Very noble deed of you.
Are you sure that such a big conversion for relatively little money?
Lewis612

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 05:45:22 PM

Very noble deed of you.
Are you sure that such a big conversion for relatively little money?
I also doubted that for such money you can attract so many people, but in fact it is like that. Perhaps the figure is a bit exaggerated, but this is normal.
camerali

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 06:11:39 PM

You are a little mistaken, advertising on the forum does not have such prices. The average auction ends with the sale of an advertising slot for approximately 0.02-0.04 BTC.
Gucci Flip Flops

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 06:49:12 PM

You are a little mistaken, advertising on the forum does not have such prices. The average auction ends with the sale of an advertising slot for approximately 0.02-0.04 BTC.
In any case, if that really can attract so many users - this is fully justified.
Rona7do

Activity: 96

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 08:56:03 PM

Essentially this does not change much, since the amount is relatively small and if the team decides to organize such an advertising campaign, this will be a very positive service for the project.
Oprah

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 09:40:06 AM

I would also recommend the team to make accounts in various social networks (Instagram, Medium) and try to attract users there. It is not very effective, but it does not require costs.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: