Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:25:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Change Of KYC Pattern  (Read 18786 times)
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:18:56 AM

I also thought about this topic for a long time, but I cannot say for sure that I cannot replace it, because today for any action there is a reaction that again baffles this process. Therefore, I do not see sense in this process.
lavoncoin88
Copper Member

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:28:01 AM

There have been so much issues arising from bounty hunters doing kyc. So many bounty hunters are against it. Also looking at what kyc means, it means know your customer and bounty hunters are not customers.

So my thought is this: if there must be kyc , it should be done before the start of the bounty. If you pass the kyc, you start the bounty but if you fail, you just leave it and look for some other promising bounty.

What do you think about this?

I have no issue for kyc these is just a prove that theres no cheating happening in your participation. So kyc is okay just concern is those bounties unexpectedly decide for participants to do kyc during campaign nearly end. I agree that kyc should be announced from the start of the campaign to make time to prepare.

97percent

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:34:23 AM

KYC is needed to reduce fraud. And I think everything depends on everyone because if you are willing to KYC, you can join. But if you don't agree, you can look for other projects. And this KYC pattern must be changed and carried out at the beginning of the campaign.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
Elqui

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:36:06 AM

I agree with that, i think we have to promote that every bounty hunters should pass kyc process to avoid scammers and spammers and to make it fair to every bounty hunters because some people are using so many accounts and some are fakes. They should have a different kyc for customers and for the bounty hunters too, because these two have a different needs in kyc process. But if they’re just scammer ICO , i think they should not waste peoples time in kyc’s
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:39:35 AM

There have been so much issues arising from bounty hunters doing kyc. So many bounty hunters are against it. Also looking at what kyc means, it means know your customer and bounty hunters are not customers.

So my thought is this: if there must be kyc , it should be done before the start of the bounty. If you pass the kyc, you start the bounty but if you fail, you just leave it and look for some other promising bounty.

I think each bounty is depends on their developer/ manager rules. We as bounty hunters can't force them to do that. If me i'd better follow what they rules, if must KYC in last, then i will KYC if i see it's project really good and worth.

Developers team or bounty manager must be have their own consideration. But passing KYC at start bounty is good for hunters because they can start work with enjoy when hunters can pass KYC
Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 07:40:53 PM

I am totally I'm support of this.  If there must be kyc, then it should be at the start of the bounty, I really like this idea, just image a bounty I did, as distribution started, they started with those receiving small or few tokens but as it got close to those receiving higher number of tokens,kyc was introduced right in the middle of the distribution  and I am very sure some hunters will fail the kyc and their rewards and effort will just go into thin air.

There should be change of kyc pattern. Good one

Micerker

Activity: 593

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 07:45:50 PM

A project started bounty requires KYC to completed before joining? It is not as high as you think if the project is fake and only to collect the user's personal information? I disagree with your thoughts about KYC before joining the bounty.

SMOKEU

Activity: 495
Merit: 10

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 09:58:22 PM

its true, if there is a KYC it should have stated before the bounty started.. if they decide to do kyc at the end then there is only one thing into my mind, they doesn't want to pay the bounty hunters  Undecided

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
cryptjh

Activity: 532
Merit: 187

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 10:16:32 PM

It would be nice if the Bitcoin forum made some clear rules about KYC, it should not be up the some random anonymous ICO project people to farm ID papers from bounty hunters.
If a KYC are needed then the KYC should always be done before the bounty work begins, just like the KYC are always done before investors send in money to buy tokens from the ICO's.
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 10:50:34 PM

Some interesting revelations out there, but for me what i know is hunters are also customers so far as you get hold of any of their  tokens you could be treated as a customer and therefore all rules and regulations  covers you.
pedpedped101

Activity: 552

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:48:09 PM

his has been my stand for quite some time now, which is why i am always being careful when it comes to giving someone that i do not know, my personal details.
I have even come across situations, where peoples' identities were being sold for money.
mcTether

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 11:58:17 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2019, 12:12:23 AM by mcTether

You just made a very valid point which all bounty managers of this forum should take note of because they have been the main reason for this misinformation and unnecessary compulsion of KYC at the end of the bounty campaign.
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2019, 01:23:27 AM

if I have another opinion, that is, Kyc is only required for investors who have a large number, or the bounty hunter who owns or estimates that they will get a large amount. so the small amount, does not need to be charged by Kyc.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
restuibu

Activity: 994

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 01:46:40 AM

I agree with the KYC pattern that must be done at the beginning of campaign so that those who pass KYC can continue working and those who don't pass KYC can look for other projects, KYC is also very good for preventing multiple accounts but what I think is "will our personal data be safe "

maman567

Activity: 648
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 01:53:27 AM

Many bounty campaign use KYC pattern but I need next time for bounty campaign only use id card than have upload passport for KYC,  many bounty participants still do not have passport and could miss payment if joined bounty needed KYC.
defoman

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2019, 01:15:02 PM

I think this is fair, because it is very disappointing after many weeks of participating in the bounty campaign to learn about the need to undergo the KYC procedure and lose tokens. If the company initially stated that it will be necessary to pass this procedure, I will know whether I should take further part or look for a new bounty campaign.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
OptimusPrime_3

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 01:22:29 PM

Considering lots of issues hunters have with kyc, I think your opinion should become one of the choices start-up projects should consider. Have even see scenarios where many submitted fake document even when a project is authentic. All this controversies should be looked into and corrected.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 01:53:10 PM

Am in full support of your concept. It would be very disappointing to know that you are expected to complete a kyc to get rewards after going through the bounty for over 3 months. The process of carrying out some kyc procedures are very stringent and the information required are mostly unnecessary, especially due to the fact that we are not investors.
Dannev

Activity: 169

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 03:00:34 PM

I totally agree with you dude. The point of bringing up KYC at the end of Bounty is just a way to divert hunters funds. Project teams should take up this idea and implement on. But they won't, cos all they want is for their project to be promoted and at the end they do what they wish with hunters.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 04:13:50 PM

I fully support the idea of ​​revising this pattern, because there are fears that our documents simply resell and make huge databases, where we all will figure, this is a huge problem. Therefore, I am sure that we need to revise all this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: