Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:27:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: whether a bounty hunter can help increase trading volume?  (Read 671 times)
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 02:42:28 AM

Of course. because they will also get tokens and have to trade to exchange their tokens if they want to get money. so of course it really helps increase trading volume. so this is a natural thing.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 02:47:56 AM

What has been done by bounty hunters can certainly result in market price growth. The campaign to attract investors. And if investors are interested in investing, surely they will buy coins. While prize hunters also invest when the projects they follow are really good.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 03:07:33 AM

I do believe that makes prices drop dramatically when one of the tokens is successfully listed on an exchange are because of bounty hunters. You can imagine that every bounty hunter has a large number of tokens, let's say 50,000 per bounty hunter so they are able to increase and decrease the volume. This is the reason at some cases distribution of token, the devs do the distribution of tokens gradually over several months, the intention is only to avoid the bounty hunter who makes prices drop back.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 05:12:22 AM

I don't think bounty can increase trading volume, but rather decrease the price of the coin/token on which the bounty is being distributed to the users because they don't actually know the value of the token/coin since it was more or less given to then at no cost whatsoever. It is better to sell your coin and have a low total supply to maintain high price in the market than to give it as bounty to people for free.
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 06:54:49 AM

You have a good idea but I think few organizers and developers of ICO projects will support you. Because they're raising money to make a product. If they had enough money they would be able to abandon the bounty program.
Dasha88fed

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 03:29:50 PM

Bounty hunters certainly help in the development and promotion of projects, but it can hardly be said that they create trading volumes on the crypto exchange. It is their job, and tokens are their salary and more often they just sell the received tokens, and not trade them. If the project is really promising, then they can hold tokens, but it is rare that they trade them, because for trading you need to have knowledge in trading.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 06:57:30 PM

It does but the impact largely depends on the coins overall transaction volume.
So bounty distribution will likely have big price impact on coins with low volume but little impact on coins with large volumes
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1162
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 07:23:28 PM

Only the bounty Hunters that too which are traders and not the investors, can influence the trading volume.
But this effect will not last long since he or she just want to see the altcoins which are received as bounty rewards.

DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 07:33:21 PM

From time to time I trade some altcoins. This allows me to increase the number of assets traded and make a small profit in ETH.  As a rule, I trade by limit orders. Although it is insignificant, but this is how I create liquidity and trading volume in the market.

laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 02:20:42 AM

Helps because they also have tokens to be able to get a profit. and certainly later it also affects the market to be able to get a profit so this is a natural thing
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 02:50:45 AM

Yes bounty hunters can help increase the trading volume  of a coin once thier bounty rewards  is given  and will lead to a dump, they want to sell immeaditely there tokens without even thinking that it will  affect the price.
bellaayu

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 03:54:22 AM

I think this bounty hunter has a big impact to increase the volume of trading prices. I personally often see that they not only campaign but also become investors. They are also interested in buying coins, so if the project is successful, of course, the benefits will also be great.

perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 04:13:04 AM

most bounty hunters participate in promoting large projects managed by a company that wants to successfully run the project to be developed, project managers can provide potential coins such as bitcoin and ethereum to bounty hunters who participate to promote it. Does the weekly or monthly payment that a manager can provide can encourage growth in market price movements?
because surely some of them always trade every week or monthly after being paid because they need money for their needs.
Is this one of the factors that can increase trading volume other than large investors who can influence market prices?
I think although i am bounty hunter, some bounty hunter out there only care about sell their coins/tokens and then cash out it. At least that is what i know at first to be bounty hunter, but some people might already changed and be investor.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
ifykiki
Copper Member

Activity: 193
Merit: 1

$martFund

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 06:51:09 AM

most bounty hunters participate in promoting large projects managed by a company that wants to successfully run the project to be developed, project managers can provide potential coins such as bitcoin and ethereum to bounty hunters who participate to promote it. Does the weekly or monthly payment that a manager can provide can encourage growth in market price movements?
because surely some of them always trade every week or monthly after being paid because they need money for their needs.
Is this one of the factors that can increase trading volume other than large investors who can influence market prices?

You can say trading volume will increase when bounty hunters are dumping their tokens but after that, what next? Projects should not hold onto the fact that bounty hunters can increase their trading volume because I doubt it will make any difference after they dump

Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 07:11:54 AM

You can say trading volume will increase when bounty hunters are dumping their tokens but after that, what next? Projects should not hold onto the fact that bounty hunters can increase their trading volume because I doubt it will make any difference after they dump
Trading volume will increase but it's not on a positive manner.
When they dump and there is less liquidity in trading sites, it will affect the price, some would still see even at 20% of the original value.
Some bounty hunters are just so desperate to cash out, they would not mind on the future of the coin they are holding.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 08:38:24 AM

They added in the price dumping if their sole reason for the trading is selling. The only added value in the price are those who buy and sell on a relative manner. I guess that's how it works in the real world. Hunters working in promotions in order to gain some money out of those tokens received.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 09:16:16 AM

I think this bounty hunter has a big impact to increase the volume of trading prices. I personally often see that they not only campaign but also become investors. They are also interested in buying coins, so if the project is successful, of course, the benefits will also be great.

i know alot of bounty hunters that also invest on the campaign that they'v joined . that's a genius idea because they can double up their assets and they can earn double profits as soon as their chosen ico succeeded  . others dont invest but they continue hodling thier coins  . they show up thier support for promoting the project not just on this forum but also outside the web  .  furthermore , a bounty hunter can indeed increase the trading volume of an exchanger  .
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 09:45:23 AM

Only few bounties now are paying bitcoin and ethereum most of them pays their on ico tokens that has no value at all,and being used mostly to scam people so what are the trading volume are you pointing here mate?I believe that all the paying bitcoin/ethereum now dont even enough to move a single digit the market capitalizations so nothing to expect from this.not unless all the bounties will required themselves to pay weekly (not like what happening now in which the hunters need to wait for 6months to more than a year)(if not being scammed) then i think there would be some help in this case
Cryptosaja

Activity: 658

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 10:07:28 AM

Bounty hunters actually can help increase trading volume in the market, that's certainly because they hold tokens resulting from bounties, even if they don't just sell as soon as possible, some even sell at high prices to raise prices, this is good
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 04:02:39 PM

I do not think that bounty hunters can seriously affect trading volumes. Why do I think so? First, look at what a tiny percentage of the total number of coins bounty hunters get. Usually it is 0.5-1%, agree it is negligible and can not have a significant impact on the trading volumes. Secondly, most of the bounty hunters are not traders, so they go to the exchange only once in order to sell the coins they have earned. They will no longer make any trades, and considering this, I believe that their influence on the trading volumes can be neglected .
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: