Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:51:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM ALERT] Bitmax/Bitmax.io (Must read!!)  (Read 152 times)
Nuxxorcoin (OP)

Activity: 332
Merit: 22

Turkish Translator

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 09:16:55 AM
Last edit: March 15, 2019, 11:22:27 AM by Nuxxorcoin

Hello crypto lovers!

A short time ago, I heard of a stock market named Bitmax on the advice of a friend. I was registered in the exchange obviously liked the interface and mobil app. I've seen this place as a place where I can better assess my digital assets as someone who's fed up with the monopoly of Binance. I have not had any problems so far.

But this exchange on March 11 made the ICO of a token called DOS. But the ICO they did didn't look like Binance's ICO. You were supposed to fill in an application form from dos's own site(with your bitmax email) and register. Then, if you have sufficient funds on Bitmax Exchange, Dos tokens would be credited to your Bitmax Account.

The day that ICO happened, I successfully registered with ICO. The screenshot shown below contains the verification code required for recording and the message sent to me by the system after recording.(The message system has sent does not belong me because i didnt capture it, why would i?)

(You can check the verification number, you can check the time 5:06 GMT+ (Ico had started at 5:00, and i received e mail 5:06 because of overload)

After this event, Bitmax said that Dos tokens will be swapped if I have enough Bitmax Coin in my account within 48 hours. But 48 hours later, the coins didn't count on my account. I had enough balance on the Bitmax Exchange because I was prepared before.

After this incident, I reported it to a manager in the Bitmax Telegram group. The administrator said that Dos tokens were not transferred to my account because I could not successfully register. I gave him the evidence. He said he was going to pass it on to a top official. The next day, this administrator sent me a message and told me that the transaction could not take place for reasons they didn't have.

Then I e-mailed the situation to the dos token authorities. They also Bitmax all the responsibility for themselves that there is nothing they could do they said. I e-mailed to the Bitmax support team, and I didn't get any feedback even after 24 hours passed. Bitmax's customer service didn't give me any answers. (You can see both Dos answer and both Bitmax  Telegram support answer)

Later, I entered the official telegram account of Bitmax and met with Bitmax CEO George Cao. I presented my evidence. But the answer I received was very funny: the problem is entirely from us, and you may have done everything right, but we're sorry. Try again next time.

And the sad thing is that after the Dos Token ICO, he went into the Bitmax Exchange and made it exactly x13. So bitmax stole the opportunity to make my money x13. As a result, they said they were just sorry.

Well, is that all? No, we're just starting.

I told the CEO of Bitmax that I would move this to Bitcointalk and other platforms. He perceived it as a threat. And he told me to do my best.

And you know what happened? My bitmax account, which is$ 330 in, was instantly suspended. I was told my account was suspended when I tried to sell the bitmax coins I hired to buy the dos token. The evidence is available below.

And I texted him when I realized that the CEO was doing it. He said he didn't do it himself, because he tried to log into my account from around the world, and that's why my account was suspended for security reasons. But that was a big lie. I haven't received any e-mails from Bitmax about trying to access my account.

The CEO of bitmax intentionally suspended my account. Do you know why? Because he knew I'd let him know right away, and he knew I'd understand what he was doing. And when I told him, he said he didn't do it, but he was interested. In minutes, my account problem was gone, he fixed it. And you know why he did that? To say "You were in trouble and I saved you."

https://imgur.com/a/oVs6MeR (this video is proofed that is the ceo himself)

Finally, I took my remaining$ 330 money and left the stock exchange because I had no confidence in the Bitmax Exchange.

As you can see,the bitmax exchange is a rogue, liar, dangerous, a lousy stock that has a CEO who can suspend your account directly if you annoy them. (his telegram username : @BmaxHeat

I offered you everything with evidence. I will try to keep people away from these scams by hearing my voice not only on this platform but also on the other big platforms.

Thank you for reading.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: