Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:09:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are traders born or made?  (Read 1047 times)
befriendmywater

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 12:28:22 PM

This is pretty good, but I think it only belongs to the theory. this is just a reminder for traders and it will gradually be forgotten. I think to become a good trader and not be distracted by the market and emotional situation, they need to be practiced every day with their portfolio.
$ 500 will be a good amount of money for practice.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 01:06:13 PM

They are made of course. I don't believe in people who were born to these or like that. Maybe some were really good at it but they gave passion and dedication on what they do so that is why people think that those people are born to do those things. But a trader still needs some required abilities to handle it.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 07:15:53 PM

They are made of course. I don't believe in people who were born to these or like that. Maybe some were really good at it but they gave passion and dedication on what they do so that is why people think that those people are born to do those things. But a trader still needs some required abilities to handle it.
Yeah they are made as when people get mature so they start making research and this way even a normal person can become a good trader, but in some cases I have seen when a child start learning parents start sharing with them about trading skills and even at age of 10 they use to learn so many things related to trading that can help them to become expert trader.
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 07:26:44 PM

Trading procedures can be adapted however en route specialized ability isn't sufficient to wind up a decent broker. You have to likewise fix the deformities in your own character that are inadequate. Likewise you should end up undeniably more tuned in to your natural mindfulness than any other time in recent memory so as to ace exchanging on a major scale. I am as yet ailing in numerous regions so learning it more from my side.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 07:45:34 PM

I think that traders become. I previously could not imagine myself as a trader and was very far from it. But  I was able to learn. The main thing-to have the desire to learn and succeed.
I am really in support of your comment and I strongly believe that traders are made and not born.  It is on this earth that we have the capacity to develop our skills and knowledge on how to trade in the commodities,  forex, stocks and cryptocurrencies market and it is truth that all the foregoing market was established as we came into this world. We have to develop our skills and knowledge on as we desire in other to be able to trade this market professionally.
Noa_Amable

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 08:18:37 PM

The survey is certainly interesting, but why does Digitex need it?
Maybe, they want to understand modern crypto currency traders better. 

Well,it depends on how they interprete it I guess
Skyshark

Activity: 505

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 09:44:19 PM

They are 100% made. OP, it is without question that traders trading skills can be sharpened through years of experience. Learning to trade is not an easy journey. It should be a continuous education - wanting to learn more and more each day. It is with determination and hard work that trading skills can be developed and perfected.
However, in a manner of speaking, some individuals may have seem to have a natural born talent in this domain. I think those were the ones that seem to readily know what to do or how to act in some particular instances, as if by instinct. But even though they were gifted with some traits, i firmly believe that they still have to refine additional skills required for them to be subtle and accurate in their chosen field, which is trading.

Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 10:23:28 PM

Yeah they are made as when people get mature so they start making research and this way even a normal person can become a good trader, but in some cases I have seen when a child start learning parents start sharing with them about trading skills and even at age of 10 they use to learn so many things related to trading that can help them to become expert trader.
For example,Vitalik Buterin who created ETH said in the interview about his childhood skills which he learnt from his father. For small kids, there are different versions of financial games and these games can teach the kid how to handle cash flow. After having knowledge about financial literacy, a kid's future is bright as a trader.

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 10:51:22 PM

I think that traders become. I previously could not imagine myself as a trader and was very far from it. But  I was able to learn. The main thing-to have the desire to learn and succeed.
I am really in support of your comment and I strongly believe that traders are made and not born.  It is on this earth that we have the capacity to develop our skills and knowledge on how to trade in the commodities,  forex, stocks and cryptocurrencies market and it is truth that all the foregoing market was established as we came into this world. We have to develop our skills and knowledge on as we desire in other to be able to trade this market professionally.
I agree.Good traders are being made with the test of time.But it cannot be denied that most of the traders have smart minds in born and that will only be enhance with the knowledge and skills he has gained from all of his experiences.I really believe that all good things on earth can be learned.Particularly for a good trader that demands more practice and good analytical thinking.

Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 02:28:21 AM

I agree.Good traders are being made with the test of time.But it cannot be denied that most of the traders have smart minds in born and that will only be enhance with the knowledge and skills he has gained from all of his experiences.I really believe that all good things on earth can be learned.Particularly for a good trader that demands more practice and good analytical thinking.
Everyone has a chance to be successful in whatever venture they will take, trading requires skills to be profitable and that can be learn.
This is the same in the business, take it from Jack_Ma , he had a lot of failure before but he was able to endure it and now a very rich man because he is successful as a businessman, the same goes with trading, if we devote our time, we can be successful.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 06:03:30 AM

The survey is certainly interesting, but why does Digitex need it?

I certainly doubt the link though I clicked it and only to find out that it was just a survey requiring you to submit your email address. It was suspicious. Though your introduction is really convincing and meaningful, I do not know what is the use of this link.

Anyhow, to answer your question.
 Traders are made with in born skills, abilities and special talents. It is just depends on one's self if how we integrate it to trading. Or on how we develop it to become an skilled and expert trader.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 06:58:30 PM

There are people who have innate abilities and are good at certain thing for example mathematics. So there are people who are made for certain things. Had Keynes not been born in the sixteen century and if he had been born before that, he would have not been able to work on these economic theories. But even if you are not the chosen one, you can become an expert in any area in a period of six moths.
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 08:53:55 PM

Trading itself in the real approach is an inward ability to some extent. There are people who are very good at businesses while some others are very good at doing works. Bringing this into crypto which is a different kind of thing. I think the better exposure one gets and he able to learn through alot of things will make one a better trader.  A little portion of  the innate abilities plus a bigger portion of experience gained.
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 09:17:39 PM

Trading itself in the real approach is an inward ability to some extent. There are people who are very good at businesses while some others are very good at doing works. Bringing this into crypto which is a different kind of thing. I think the better exposure one gets and he able to learn through alot of things will make one a better trader.  A little portion of  the innate abilities plus a bigger portion of experience gained.

None is born with a default talents. But yes, they are made. The market and the gains do bring in more investors and the investors do turn into as traders. Once got in, they do study the market. They start with little and as they gain profits. Then with this experience, the investment amount increases as well.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:23:34 PM

For those of you who’ve walked the trader’s path, you’ll know how daunting it can be. Standing in the footsteps of legends, wondering which strategy to follow, what concepts to learn and--more importantly--whether you really have what it takes to be a trader.

When your emotions are raging like a rollercoaster, a trading win can lead to a euphoric high. And a loss? A plummeting low that makes you doubt your ability and courage to stay in the game. 

But can you learn to overcome your emotions, bide your time, fight against your urge to buy or sell, and figure out how to read the markets? Can you teach yourself to be a trader?

When you’re filled with self-doubt and overwhelmed by a plethora of trading tools and options, you may find yourself asking the question: are traders born or made?
URL – https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfKaz8VAe3Iv3HI_UYx3j7QFIgUcf5v_y71M0Md3YU12fq0OQ/viewform

if anyone wants to develop their qualities in treating they need to work hard with interest so professional e-trading will be most profitable business level but how we can handle the situations and trading strategy to be a good good trader is the thing that we have to follow all the time.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 02:36:37 PM

There are people who have innate abilities and are good at certain thing for example mathematics. So there are people who are made for certain things. Had Keynes not been born in the sixteen century and if he had been born before that, he would have not been able to work on these economic theories. But even if you are not the chosen one, you can become an expert in any area in a period of six moths.
It is our internal abilities for sure which makes us successful so the same way it is our internal fears only which gives us lose at the end, it will be good to have patience when you are trading as good traders come into being only when he follows rules and regulation to make income and to become a good future trader, so for me traders are made by experience.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 04:36:44 PM

I think they are made ,
Good traders are made from experience and knowledge,
You couldn't be a good trader without it unless all of your trade are just from luck then it is more like a gamble not a trade.

logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 06:25:43 PM

It is our internal abilities for sure which makes us successful so the same way it is our internal fears only which gives us lose at the end, it will be good to have patience when you are trading as good traders come into being only when he follows rules and regulation to make income and to become a good future trader, so for me traders are made by experience.
  Yes fear of lose is really not good thing because it gives us discouragement and it reduces our money to half. There are so many traders who recently joined and some are old but only few are learning trading skills from birth because they had trader parents who taught their kids about trading since early age, so according to me traders are made with experience.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 07:12:42 PM

Yes fear of lose is really not good thing because it gives us discouragement and it reduces our money to half. There are so many traders who recently joined and some are old but only few are learning trading skills from birth because they had trader parents who taught their kids about trading since early age, so according to me traders are made with experience.
I believe that traders are made. Trading is hard work, and traders who have the discipline and patience to learn, study its importance can help gain skills, knowledge, and experience and can increase their odds of success in a very competitive arena. It takes bravery, commitment, and learning to set plans and priorities when you engage into this field.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2019, 07:23:46 PM

I don't think that traders are born, in fact they are made, with dedication and hard work. You have to master technical analysis to be a good trader and that's not going to happen overnight.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: