Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 06:16:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fake topic by a thief of my account.  (Read 180 times)
cyberpinoy (OP)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2019, 06:24:21 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2020, 12:58:07 AM by cyberpinoy

This was a post or topic which was made by an account thief himself, not a hacker just your run  of the mill thief who stole my account when bitcointalk had one of their data breaches and all our usernames and passwords were sold on the darknet. So now that I have gotten my account back I will be deleting all his nonsense. Personally he has some balls on him, to steal peoples accounts, then go around slamming people with red trust and scam accusations like he did. So I will delete what I can and since I cant delete the whole thread itself I will move it change its title, and remove any content he posted then lock it. If this was a translation service provided to you by this theif, I would first check your messages where i messaged you about the removal of your translated service that was provided to you, and gave you plenty of time to move it where I was willing to copy and paste the whole thread for you.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: