Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:31:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Ⓜ️[MTAP] - Master Trading & Arbitrage platform | MN+PoS |  (Read 892 times)
SaprikMazhik

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 12:40:22 PM

Hello there Tony, doing pretty fine, thanks for asking! Sure, at least I am here. Hope that's enough to you Grin

Haha, definitely enough! Well, I wanted to refine about profit share. I was told that MTAP is working pretty fair in this direction, but are you aware of more details in here? Cause I am now seriously considering adding MTAP to my portfolio

You are not the only person, considering adding MTAP Smiley I have already participated in the token sale and wanna buy more in future. As for the profit share, yeah, they have a truly fair approach in here. Gimme a minute to find it out

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tonyhawk909

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 12:41:00 PM

You are not the only person, considering adding MTAP Smiley I have already participated in the token sale and wanna buy more in future. As for the profit share, yeah, they have a truly fair approach in here. Gimme a minute to find it out

Hmm, seems that I have to be faster unless all the tokens are sold Roll Eyes Sure, no hurry, waiting for you!
SaprikMazhik

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 12:42:30 PM

Hmm, seems that I have to be faster unless all the tokens are sold Roll Eyes Sure, no hurry, waiting for you!

Found that! MTAP shares 50% of total profits (including trading fees and listing fees) with MN holders. So profit come not only from trading
tonyhawk909

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 12:44:26 PM

Found that! MTAP shares 50% of total profits (including trading fees and listing fees) with MN holders. So profit come not only from trading

Oh wow, that's insane! So holders will get even more benefits, that's profitable! And another question, if possible, is there a roadmap available?
SaprikMazhik

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 12:45:45 PM

Oh wow, that's insane! So holders will get even more benefits, that's profitable! And another question, if possible, is there a roadmap available?

You mean roadmap of MTAP? Yes, of course! Available right on the bottom of their website, pretty saturated one! I am really waiting for starting trading platform development Wink
tonyhawk909

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 12:46:58 PM

You mean roadmap of MTAP? Yes, of course! Available right on the bottom of their website, pretty saturated one! I am really waiting for starting trading platform development Wink

This is what I wanted to check there! When they plan to start  trading platform development?
SaprikMazhik

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 12:48:13 PM

This is what I wanted to check there! When they plan to start  trading platform development?

If I am not mistaken, already in this month! But check the roadmap to be sure Smiley
rich-ria

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 10:05:47 PM

Good evening ladies and gentlemen, how your weekend goes? I have heard of MTAP having a traders rewards? Can anyone please elaborate further on how exactly everything works?
Movikshp

Activity: 183

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 10:06:26 PM

Good evening ladies and gentlemen, how your weekend goes? I have heard of MTAP having a traders rewards? Can anyone please elaborate further on how exactly everything works?

Evening rich-ria, all going fine, thanks for asking! How about you? Well, traders will receive a certain amount of MTAP Coin as a trading reward for each transaction based on the transaction volume
rich-ria

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 10:07:13 PM

Evening rich-ria, all going fine, thanks for asking! How about you? Well, traders will receive a certain amount of MTAP Coin as a trading reward for each transaction based on the transaction volume

Wow, that sounds truly fair and should encourage traders to perform even in a more active manner! And can you tell me more about the coin itself, please?
Movikshp

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 10:08:15 PM

Wow, that sounds truly fair and should encourage traders to perform even in a more active manner! And can you tell me more about the coin itself, please?

Exactly. All in all, MTAP is working hard to let everyone get the best possible experience! What exactly do you want to know about the coin? I mean what should I elaborate better on?
rich-ria

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 10:08:59 PM

Exactly. All in all, MTAP is working hard to let everyone get the best possible experience! What exactly do you want to know about the coin? I mean what should I elaborate better on?

Just main facts, if possible. Because I have heard of MTAP being pretty ultimate and working all over the platform Smiley
Movikshp

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 10:09:39 PM

Just main facts, if possible. Because I have heard of MTAP being pretty ultimate and working all over the platform Smiley

Yep, very true! And this is a one more example of why they give high level of features and functionality for token holders! MTAP Coin (MTAP) is a private and anonymous cryptocurrency. MTAP uses hybrid PoS + Masternode consensus to secure its blockchain  Smiley
rich-ria

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 10:10:55 PM

Yep, very true! And this is a one more example of why they give high level of features and functionality for token holders! MTAP Coin (MTAP) is a private and anonymous cryptocurrency. MTAP uses hybrid PoS + Masternode consensus to secure its blockchain  Smiley

Sounds amazing! And MTAP is decentralized, right?
Movikshp

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 10:11:35 PM

Absolutely! MTAP is a decentralized cryptocurrency trading platform which aims to provide traders with a secure and easy way to buy and sell cryptocurrencies and tokens online instantly Roll Eyes Great, isn't it?
rich-ria

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 10:12:19 PM

Absolutely! MTAP is a decentralized cryptocurrency trading platform which aims to provide traders with a secure and easy way to buy and sell cryptocurrencies and tokens online instantly Roll Eyes Great, isn't it?

Definitely, no doubt here! Okay, perfect, noted these aspects, pretty important! Thanks a lot for your help
Movikshp

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 10:12:40 PM

Definitely, no doubt here! Okay, perfect, noted these aspects, pretty important! Thanks a lot for your help

Was happy to assist! Enjoy your weekend
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 10:14:43 PM

Security can't be assessed at the beginning of operations. It is tested by time. The longer they are in operations without security issues, the more resistant they are from hackers.

MTAP-Coins (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 10:05:18 AM

Security can't be assessed at the beginning of operations. It is tested by time. The longer they are in operations without security issues, the more resistant they are from hackers.

you are right brother security can be assessed based on survival time, but that does not guarantee for future security. we must always be persistent in our efforts to keep network safe.
rich-ria

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:45:55 PM

Good afternoon there guys, how are you? I was just exploring MTAP's latest partnerships and I am truly impressed!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: