Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:40:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴🚀♦️ [ANN] DIAM - Consistent Coin 100% Backed by Redeemable Diamonds! ♦️♦️♦️  (Read 23310 times)
msap100

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 09:43:44 PM

Follow us on Twitter for all the latest DIAM news! https://twitter.com/hello_diamonds
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carloscancab

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 02:28:47 PM

Our bounty campaign still has one week to go!
You can join at https://t.me/joinchat/GeB1mVQTJnKF9yqbYsRnsg
carloscancab

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 07:35:36 AM

When is the airdrop campaign starting ?

Really soon we'll be posting the dates! So far we're preparing the launch of our wallet.
carloscancab

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 10:09:05 PM

If someone wants to visit, and see proof of said 'DIAMONDS and CERTIFICATION' in person for the backing of this ICO (which should not be a problem). I mean if one was to spend lots of money, should have no problem letting said person be able to verify before dropping lets say millions or even tens of thousands of investment.

We're not an ICO, but the question's fair.

Well, verifying the vaults in person is quite tricky, which is the reason why we have audits by IDEX. We want to make sure investors have everything they need to feel safe using DIAM!

tiCeR

Activity: 1708
Merit: 747

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 10:25:43 PM

If someone wants to visit, and see proof of said 'DIAMONDS and CERTIFICATION' in person for the backing of this ICO (which should not be a problem). I mean if one was to spend lots of money, should have no problem letting said person be able to verify before dropping lets say millions or even tens of thousands of investment.

Well, verifying the vaults in person is quite tricky, which is the reason why we have audits by IDEX. We want to make sure investors have everything they need to feel safe using DIAM!

That leads to all customers having to trust IDEX. In the end it doesn't matter whether you have to trust IDEX or you. There's a risk that audits lack honesty or precision.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
carloscancab

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 09:11:26 AM

That leads to all customers having to trust IDEX. In the end it doesn't matter whether you have to trust IDEX or you. There's a risk that audits lack honesty or precision.

As a fellow crypto investor: How is trusting IDEX different than trusting any other stablecoin issuer? The thing with asset-backed and money-backed currencies is that --at any point-- you need to trust someone. Otherwise there are other alternatives, but you're exposed to volatility.
Hello Diamonds (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 12:19:03 PM

Today is Valentine's Day! What do you think, if I give my girlfriend a DiamCoin instead of diamonds it would be a good idea?

We hope it was, at least, cheaper  Tongue
carloscancab

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:34:36 PM

What will be the future value of Diamcoin?
$1!  Cool
whhynothro

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 01:52:59 AM

These Scammers and wannabe con-artists just delete the legitimate question I had posted regarding their crap coin so I'll post it again.

Why would anyone buy a BS crypto that doesn't do anything when they can just buy the diamonds themselves.

this is a rhetorical question because the answer is "We are scam coin"..

carloscancab

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 09:13:21 AM

These Scammers and wannabe con-artists just delete the legitimate question I had posted regarding their crap coin so I'll post it again.

Why would anyone buy a BS crypto that doesn't do anything when they can just buy the diamonds themselves.

this is a rhetorical question because the answer is "We are scam coin"..

Hey, sorry your question got deleted. It wasn't us tho, we don't have that capability. Probably it got deleted because of the words you use to express yourself Smiley

To answer to your question, we're working on building partnerships so you can use your DiamCoin to buy products and pay for services outside the diamantaire industry. Also, the token will be perfectly stable and easy to send, and receive. Do you see the value? Because we think it's huge!

-Carlos
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2019, 10:38:02 PM

Stabil coin now is the main trend and I think that DiamCoin on the right way.
Hello Diamonds (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 02:35:41 PM

We know that this is a special investment. does this also provide customer facilities for miners who also want to have this coin?

Not miners, since our currency won't be mineable. However, we do provide an incentive for users (discounts) and adopt it as a solution (reduced costs).
carloscancab

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 11:01:50 AM

do you guys know how DC will get available diamonds for phisycal redeem/delivery?

We're planning on introducing DiamCoin into our platform, DiamDrop.com!
tiCeR

Activity: 1708
Merit: 747

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 09:16:39 PM

As a fellow crypto investor: How is trusting IDEX different than trusting any other stablecoin issuer? The thing with asset-backed and money-backed currencies is that --at any point-- you need to trust someone. Otherwise there are other alternatives, but you're exposed to volatility.

Absolutely right. I wasn't trying to make a point against a stable coin issued by IDEX. I more or less said what you said. Smiley

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
narking

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 03:56:37 PM

I like the concept of your project about Diamonds. There are actually 3 main types of diamonds. Natural diamonds (white and naturally colored ones), Treated diamonds (white diamonds treated which turn to be colored), Synthetic diamonds.

Natural diamonds
Natural diamonds are a miracle of nature that takes hundreds of millions of years to form. They are the hardest natural material on Earth, and they are excellent heat conductors and have many industrial uses.

Treated diamonds
Treated diamonds also called “enhanced diamond” are natural white diamonds which are treated to improve clarity or to alter color.

Synthetic diamonds
Synthetic diamonds are diamonds which are produced in an artificial process, as opposed to natural diamonds, which are created by geological processes. These diamonds are produced by scientist in laboratories.

What kind of diamond is being backed by your project?

Only naturals! Smiley

There is a little like you project called cedex- https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cedex-coin/. If it is not difficult to look at it and write what is your advantage?
All the same, they work together with large companies that trade and process diamonds. And if you have correctly read it all yet.
Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 03:59:43 PM

is diamond coin going to be launched at 1$ or less then gradually pumps to 1$ with time
usually, the market price for tokens decreases after it gets listed and then pump it up a bit then dumped. This is the usual scenario so this is why ICO projects were already hard to get enough funds and became successful for many are not trusting this process anymore and many ICO are scam. Others states that 80-90% of ICO are just scan. Think of that numbet which is really great to which it will scare off the investors.
carloscancab

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 11:27:14 AM

I like the concept of your project about Diamonds. There are actually 3 main types of diamonds. Natural diamonds (white and naturally colored ones), Treated diamonds (white diamonds treated which turn to be colored), Synthetic diamonds.

Natural diamonds
Natural diamonds are a miracle of nature that takes hundreds of millions of years to form. They are the hardest natural material on Earth, and they are excellent heat conductors and have many industrial uses.

Treated diamonds
Treated diamonds also called “enhanced diamond” are natural white diamonds which are treated to improve clarity or to alter color.

Synthetic diamonds
Synthetic diamonds are diamonds which are produced in an artificial process, as opposed to natural diamonds, which are created by geological processes. These diamonds are produced by scientist in laboratories.

What kind of diamond is being backed by your project?

Only naturals! Smiley

There is a little like you project called cedex- https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cedex-coin/. If it is not difficult to look at it and write what is your advantage?
All the same, they work together with large companies that trade and process diamonds. And if you have correctly read it all yet.

Hey, I don't understand why my reply to this got deleted. So here it comes again.

The main difference, as I can see, is that our project is a stablecoin and theirs is not. That, in my eyes, is huge for adoption, as our main idea is to fight volatility. Of course, launching is just the start of the race. Then, you have to make your project actually contribute to the world!

-Carlos
museakira78

Activity: 218

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 08:44:30 AM

''What started with a controversial Ad ban (Facebook banning ICO and cryptocurrency-related content advertising ‘to protect investors’) quickly transitioned into full-scale development of a digital money system –allegedly — within Whatsapp.''
Taken from our article - Why Face Coin Might Be the Birth of a Cultural Dystopia (And How to Avoid It).
Read the full article at https://medium.com/@hello_diamonds/why-face-coin-might-be-the-birth-of-a-cultural-dystopia-and-how-to-avoid-it-20113ff6a62a
and follow us in social media to support our project!   Cool
carloscancab

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 09:11:06 AM

is diamond coin going to be launched at 1$ or less then gradually pumps to 1$ with time
usually, the market price for tokens decreases after it gets listed and then pump it up a bit then dumped. This is the usual scenario so this is why ICO projects were already hard to get enough funds and became successful for many are not trusting this process anymore and many ICO are scam. Others states that 80-90% of ICO are just scan. Think of that numbet which is really great to which it will scare off the investors.

Yes, you're right. Most ICOs are scam, and people know it.

However, it's important to understand that, back in the day, even scam and shit tokens were traded by the millions. Today that doesn't happen anymore, and I think it's for the good: Now projects have to actually be accountable.

We're not raising funds for our project. We're offering our fully developed token and wallet, and promising perfect stability. We trust that people will notice.
msap100

Activity: 155

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 06:46:14 AM

''This week we got surprised by JP Morgan announcing the launch of JPM coin, a banking-focused cryptographic alternative to SWIFT, Ripple, and other means of payment. The community’s backlash, including Anthony Pompliano (Morgan Creek Digital’s Founder) tweeting that the coin would become “2019’s tool for money laundering” was almost immediate, and brutal: A new common, centralized enemy had emerged –or so it seemed.'' 
Taken from our article - Crypto Dollars: Are stablecoins effectively marking the end of volatility?
Read the full article at - https://medium.com/@hello_diamonds/crypto-dollars-are-stablecoins-effectively-marking-the-end-of-volatility-597b4823ab19
and follow us in social media to support our project!  🔷❤
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: