Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:52:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are politics in Britain splitting and re-aligning?  (Read 111 times)
Jet Cash (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 2449

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 05:20:55 PM

For many years now British politics has been split into two main parties - Labour and Conservative. There have been a few other minor parties such as Liberals, UKIP and the Greens. Since the mid 20th century the City of London elite have come to dominate the senior levels of both parties ( as well as the civil service ), and they increased the rape of the country via the policies of Margaret Thatcher and membership of the EU - which is also controlled by the City of London and the Bildeberg group.The electorate has become aware that Theresa May's intent is to create as much disruption to enable the UK to be absorbed into some other entity that will be created during the fall of the EU.

There appears to be a major change in British politics where the political parties will split horizontally, and replace the current vertical split. The first of the tentative new parties is a centrist one that will seek to keep the UK in the EU, and it is recruiting from both the conservative and the labour parties. Nigel Farage (UKIP) has started a new Brexit party, and this will be cross party as well. It will seek to exclude the global elite led by Theresa May, and who seek to keep the UK in the thrall of the City of London.

The next few years will be interesting as the morphed British Empire controls the US and the EU as well as the UK, and they will be moving a lot of pieces around on the global chessboard - Venezuela and Iran for example.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 05:51:40 PM

British empire?

I don't think we'll have enough power to control the EU and US for a while... Although once both start collapsing then maybe...

I have issues with both the conservatives and labour. One of which is that labour should have split a long time ago but knew the two parties would have to join at some point because there wouldn't be enough votes otherwise imo.
It's also strange that members can switch parties during an election, the main decision makers are often also not normally the mps which is a bit stupid when it comes down to it as they've been elected from how they seem by their local constituents (in my home town at least).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: