Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:51:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Identify Good Airdrops ??  (Read 1305 times)
jacklink1 (OP)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 10:32:18 AM

Good airdrops had in 2017 and now we hard to find whats the best airdrop campaigns. But we can find whats the project whats the team members who is the CEO and ICO Ratings for this. Anyway lot of airdrop campaigns now SCAM based project and you can focus for good bounties.

You right my friend. In 2017 some of good airdrops and bounties.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yobo2020

Activity: 156
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 11:08:58 AM

Smile! I don't think that there is particular procedure for doing that , the only thing you can do is that  predict  and sometimes look for their requirements before filling form. But most of the air drop nowadays is waisting of time.
florac9

Activity: 280

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 11:32:06 AM

Some are saying you should take part in bounties only ,I say they are wrong sometimes airdrop may be worthful than bounty payment ,it happened to me in the past where I was paid 60$ for 5weeks bounty payment and I joined an airdrop and I earned 60$ too ,if you know how to spot the good ones it will worth your time

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
[btc]YSG

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 11:36:23 AM

Anyone tell How to Identify Good Airdrops ?? In these days crypto altocoins airdrops are very trending.

Airdrops these days are offering nothing much, and wasting one's time on faucet which are said to be a worthless could even be worth more than participating in an airdrop.

◀ ▲ ▶  WE are GAMERS and we know what Gamers WANT  ◀ ▲ ▶
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰    ❘ ❙ ❚   eSports.com   ❚ ❙ ❘    ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ (http://esports.com/)
jaywizzy

Activity: 510

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 11:41:52 AM

I don't think that there is way to determine good air drop. As for me when I still use to do airdrop,  there are some criteria I look for before filling airdrop.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
Wondervhel

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 12:46:40 PM

Well, today they can't offer much because everything is down from the previous high and competition is way bigger now.
However you maybe will get worthless coins today, but in the future, they might be worth of fortune.
safem

Activity: 454
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 01:43:10 PM

In the recent times, finding goods airdrop have been quite a bit challenging because most airdrops that are now surfacing are mostly scams. As a matter of fact most of those airdrops when they give tokens, the tokens don't get listed. Hence, there is a need to do proper research on those airdrops before participating so as not to keep loosing profit all the time. In my own opinion, I would suggest you check airdrops of ICO projects because oftentimes ,reliable ICO projects do have good airdrops. In most of my experiences, airdrops that are not from ICO projects are mostly not profiting and majority of them end up being scams. Hence, do intensive research on airdrops from ICO projects to participate in. Such ICO airdrops always pay tokens and the tokens do get listed on exchanges.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Pithaxz

Activity: 452

EPSILOAN.xyz

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 01:51:15 PM

I don't really understand airdrop, because I personally never followed airdrop but I know a little that many don't like airdrop when they ask participants to do a KYC system, and I see actually that the airdrop results are also not comparable to KYC systems.

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:01:22 PM

Learn first about the airdrop project, look at the website, the whitepaper, and also see the roadmap so that you don't choose airdrop that is bad and does not pay for it will waste your time and energy
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:04:11 PM

Good airdrops had in 2017 and now we hard to find whats the best airdrop campaigns. But we can find whats the project whats the team members who is the CEO and ICO Ratings for this. Anyway lot of airdrop campaigns now SCAM based project and you can focus for good bounties.
Airdrop and bounty are both bad and both are equally bad. In the past 8 months I have not earned anything from this market and of course in 2017 is a great year for all in this market

jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:13:01 PM

Probably the main difficulty lies in the fact that now on the market a huge number of scam projects that collect something and among them it is very difficult to find worthy projects, since today there are simply no or very few of them.
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:23:33 PM
Merited by mirakal (1)

Probably the main difficulty lies in the fact that now on the market a huge number of scam projects that collect something and among them it is very difficult to find worthy projects, since today there are simply no or very few of them.
We can only have guarantee of its legitimacy of a certain if it is already a working product but as it is under the development, we cant sure of its functionality.
It is getting more worst for airdrop coins cause it almost 100% of them were just fake or nothing it will contribute into the market( most likely is that they are just useless).
It is better not to waste our time searching for profitable airdrop cause it merely we find it at this time.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
elenka n

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:29:36 PM

It seems to me nothing, because there are so many of them that it is very difficult to find information on them!
Adya

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:32:44 PM

i do not believe that there is ay good airdrop. you just will send your documents or email for shitcoin. or even they will send you nothing.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
caffu chino

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:33:42 PM

I usually only see from the hype. if these popular airdrops will definitely follow. and I think it's hard to find a good airdrop. so instead of looking for what's good, isn't it better to follow all the popular airdrops.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
rdewilde

Activity: 925

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:35:03 PM

i do not believe that there is ay good airdrop. you just will send your documents or email for shitcoin. or even they will send you nothing.
Of course they will not send anything to us at this time. They didn't even have the token to do it. I never wasted time with airdrop and I really hate it

kakawin

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:40:19 PM

Of course they will not send anything to us at this time. They didn't even have the token to do it. I never wasted time with airdrop and I really hate it
Previously, airdrops did not bring significant benefits, but only took time, but nowadays this is definitely a waste of time.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:41:09 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2019, 10:38:01 AM by bitcoin31

If the projects are good for sure airdrops too. Because they will be paid participants good price of token if the project successful and good. Review each of information to know what is good airdrops to join and worth it to spend some of your time.
Nivia1st

Activity: 821

Volare.network

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:45:37 PM

Anyone tell How to Identify Good Airdrops ?? In these days crypto altocoins airdrops are very trending.

Looking for good airdrop?
I think it's a waste of time. You know if you want to join Airdrop why don't you follow everything. basically all airdrop is worthless so if you want to get money you have to work harder. Remember this is only about luck, if you are lucky you will definitely get more money.

baobao2000

Activity: 462
Merit: 23

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:48:30 PM

Maybe in Bull Run there are many good airdrops, because most of the coins have good chance to increase their value in good market, but it is hard to find good airdrop in bear market, most airdrop coins have very low value, some of them didn’t even have chance to list on exchange.  You can spend a lot of time to earn only few satoshi, of course there are still chance to find good one, maybe one in hundred, you need to have some luck to find them, hope their value will increase when bull run return.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: