Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:57:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BAT (Basic Attn coin) and Brave browser  (Read 421 times)
hoangkieu

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 03:29:58 AM

The other day Coinbase sent this promo email for me to watch videos about BAT. So I did watch them and earned $3USD worth of the BAT coin.
 It seems like a nice project?  Anybody not like it?  Anybody love it?

Unfortunately my iPhone is too old to support the browser for BRAVE, which seems cool. I'd like to have it, and keep earning more BAT freebies.

BAT is a very potential project and BAT's browser is more and more used widely. I am also useing this and feel very satisfied

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bartolo

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:34:31 PM

If I'm not wrong, they pay you BAT tokens when you watch any ad on the Brave browser. It seems an interesting concept. I don't know if they are already doing that or if it's still only a concept.

No,  it is not limited only in concept anymore, the concept is now live. People can earn BAT tokens by using the brave browser, not only by watching ads. It seems a great idea to make crypto reach to everyone. Though only a few people know about it, so, BAT team and we should spread this offer widely to make crypto popular to everyone. I know about a project, which is giving token if users search in google through their website. So, we really needed this type of service to catch people's eye on crypto!

That's true, although if you can't withdraw your tokens to your wallet, as some people are telling here, this will be useless. No one will be interested if they only can use their tokens to send tips. I would not make any promotion until the withdrawal function is activated.
omer-jamal

Activity: 490
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:51:49 PM

There are competing browsers , Firefox , .. what else ?
Chrome I think is not considered a strong competitor ! Chrome live just Because developers (devTool)
and There privacy issues

Brave browser need more extensions for Competition
The idea advertising great (BAT)
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 11:08:30 PM

I'm still waiting for them to implement the get paid to surf, which they are planning to rewards users of their browser, I'm looking forward to creating of my site so I can enter in their affiliate program I read that it's one of the best way to earn BAT.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
clover12 (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 08:31:20 PM

I am still confused is what is the coin given in our wallet every month for what? anybody know?

When I did the freebie video's and tests it was all extremely self explanatory. For using the browser i think they link it to you CoinBase wallet account. Insta deposits.

At any rate. These BAT coins are hot. These things are cookin!!! Cool Cool Cool Cool
muslol67

Activity: 1582
Merit: 670

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 08:49:40 PM

For now, there is no way to withdraw your BAT tokens. And that tokens which Brave browser has given you, are only using for tips. You can send tips if you want to bloggers which verified from Brave. Mean, you can't send also whoever you want. You can send only verified users.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1156

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:37:08 PM

For now, there is no way to withdraw your BAT tokens. And that tokens which Brave browser has given you, are only using for tips. You can send tips if you want to bloggers which verified from Brave. Mean, you can't send also whoever you want. You can send only verified users.
That seems like a wired limitations. People never go for reading FAQ and other stuff but want to try freebies at first introduction itself. But, OP got a good initiative to start this topic so that now he could learn more needed information on brave browser before changing his iphone Wink.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 10:04:13 PM

I have been using BAT and Brave for a few weeks now. I think it's not worth doing these things. However, I'm thinking to try this with YouTube creators, got some suggestion in other forums that this could work better.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:11:53 PM

That seems like a wired limitations. People never go for reading FAQ and other stuff but want to try freebies at first introduction itself. But, OP got a good initiative to start this topic so that now he could learn more needed information on brave browser before changing his iphone Wink.

Most users only care about rewards or the free coins , thats why they forgot to read the faqs and other rules . they think this bat token is also an easy money but turns out that they were wrong .

Other ico tokens that i know , do also work this way  . they cant be withdrew for now because based on their roadmap the plan is currently under constructing  . though we can use thier token in thier own service
clover12 (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:14:55 PM

Most users only care about rewards or the free coins , thats why they forgot to read the faqs and other rules . they think this bat token is also an easy money butit turns out that they were wrong .

I immediately sent my free BAT's over to Binance and started trading with them right off. Or converted it to something else.
Luvr1000

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:19:55 PM

this is a really good browser, but the fact is that there are very few people on it, this site needs more advertising, almost no one knows about it, I also tested it and this browser is much faster than all the other advantages of it very much, in addition,we can earn, as I said, the Only problem is that there are very few people.
clover12 (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:48:10 PM

again quoting shesheboy: "Most users only care about rewards or the free coins"

hahaha. This morning I got emailed from Coinbase,. asking to do some User Research for them... for free

LOL oh sure I will do this and that for free .... NOT!!

I like free BAT coins.  I'm batty for them! Kiss Kiss Kiss
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 04:03:07 PM

I ditched chrome for Brave browser. I've been using it for a while now and it's quite good. I feel safer browsing the net.
For BAT, I'm still following it's development. So far I like how active they are.
aioc

Activity: 2884
Merit: 564

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 04:17:28 PM

When will they launch their get paid to browse features so they can beat Presearch who's been holding their user's tokens for several months I like Bat honesty than Presearch who are scamming their users and using a bot to answer member's queries.

PattersonRaquel

Activity: 116
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 04:33:31 PM

You can use brave browser on computer. It supports all operating systems on the computer so be assured. It is a reward for brave browser users. I think google chrome should do this in the future.

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
clover12 (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 06:54:43 PM

You can use brave browser on computer. It supports all operating systems on the computer so be assured.

Incorrect fine sir!.  I tried loading Brave to my iphone 5.  No go with my latest version update!!

I will not be stepping up to bat with this browser until either they fix this or I buy a new computer......
clover12 (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 06:56:09 PM

I ditched chrome for Brave browser. I've been using it for a while now and it's quite good. I feel safer browsing the net.
For BAT, I'm still following it's development. So far I like how active they are.

Nice. I am looking forward to the day of ditching Chrome.
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 07:01:38 PM

this is a really good browser, but the fact is that there are very few people on it, this site needs more advertising, almost no one knows about it, I also tested it and this browser is much faster than all the other advantages of it very much, in addition,we can earn, as I said, the Only problem is that there are very few people.
he just needs to spend a lot of money on marketing and I am sure they will find their audience. for each project there is a user

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 07:34:00 PM

he just needs to spend a lot of money on marketing and I am sure they will find their audience. for each project there is a user

If we are talking about new projects and new applications, we can analyze how they attract more users and admirers. Based on this, you can really determine the prospects of this project, and who will use it.
sertans
Copper Member

Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 08:09:06 PM

I have just started to use its browser few months ago and i see it very successful. What i do not like is the payment of the BAT tokens. If i m not wrong, it is a must to use uphold account to get BAT rewards from browser. I get my last rewards a few week ago and I try to withdraw them from Uphold to my main ETH wallet Uphold asks me fixed  3.99$ withdrawal fee plus gas fee! Hey its useless for mass adoption. I like BAT project and  the idea behind it but for mass adoption it needs to find a way to get rid of these crazy fees.

Note: Please advise me if there is another cheapest  way to do it.

Edit: I just try to do it again now. I could able to withdraw it free of charge. Well done!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: