Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:26:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Rewards- Stakes based or fixed tokens allocation based  (Read 19608 times)
antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 02:17:44 AM

My opinion there are good and bad things, there is a bounty manager that limits the participants of each campaign but there are also those that are not restrictive. If participants are limited, I think it is indeed more profitable for stakes based systems. But if participants are not restricted, fixed tokens allocation based is the best
nreal

Activity: 932
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 03:33:09 AM

Fixed allocation also brings many benefits to bounty hunter if the campaign has too many participants.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 03:47:30 AM

I'm much agree on stake-base bounty program because we can enjoy our most token rewards on what we have worked for especially when there are limited participants allowed and this could give good profit when it's out in the market.

Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 03:52:42 AM

Whether if it's stake based or fixed allocation it depends on the bounty hunter if he/she wants to participate on that bounty campaign. Well most bounties now are scam and others are failed due to lack of investors so usually no payment for bounty hunters.

cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 04:00:23 AM

Yes, the bounty hunter received the token very little and not as promised. Some projects that I met like that and this is like we were cheated. But this project is still running and can even be included in the exchange market. Finding a project that truly benefits the bounty hunter, for now, is indeed difficult.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
a4illusionist

Activity: 365
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 04:07:20 AM

They are doing this because with this, they don't have to give much tokens and if there are less participants then the tokens they have to give to the bounty hunters is pretty low. So its kind of a new way of not giving much tokens to bounty hunters.

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
libert19

Activity: 2506
Merit: 945

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 04:23:08 AM

You are absolutely right i have also noted this, fixed reward per task or campaign is usually very low so that is generally not worth it while in stakes system we can receive decent rewards especially when we have low number of participants in a campaign.

But at the same time, in this system, if the particular project has many participants it won't affect your reward. So it's good thing too.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ryan992

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 04:36:43 AM

if I have to choose I will prefer stake base allocation. because it depend on how many token sold, we can get more token if the token sell reach the hardcap Smiley)
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 04:43:01 AM

Fixed reward per week isn't worth it I would prefer fixed amount of tokens for the bounty exercise not just for the weekly activities. Bounties are gone the old good days when peojects are generous to give a huge sum as 3m USD 2m but now projects hardly pay upto 500k.
Argoo

Activity: 2282
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 04:46:32 AM

Hallo everyone,

Now a days I am seeing many projects are running their bounty program not with stakes based but with fixed tokens allocation for each campaign per week.
I see, from bounty Hunter's perspective not good reward system as we receive less tokens. Even though the number of participants are less, there is no chance to get higher rewards, which is possible with stakes based allocation.
What are your views on this?
Thanks.
I do not think that with a fixed distribution of tokens per week to bounty hunters, they therefore receive fewer tokens. Here, many people write that bounty hunters use multiple accounts, and therefore you need to use the KYC check to filter them. This payment system makes it so that regardless of the number of accounts with other people, everyone will receive a guaranteed number of tokens per week. In fact, also with this form of payment, bounty hunters do not receive generally less tokens than they would receive if they were paid by rates. Firstly, payment by tokens is also calculated by the ICO team to pay a few percent of tokens from the total pool, as well as when paying by bids. Secondly, if a smaller number of participants joins the ICO bounty campaign, as a rule, the ICO team vseravno reduces the payment of tokens by reducing the total number of tokens to be paid in this case. To this end, the ICO team provides almost everywhere the possibility of reducing the number of tokens paid out in case there are very few campaign participants who have joined. Therefore, I still prefer to pay a fixed number of tokens per week, so we definitely will always be confident in the payment of a certain number of tokens. Of course, if the team at the same time collects the required amount.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 04:47:46 AM

Hallo everyone,

Now a days I am seeing many projects are running their bounty program not with stakes based but with fixed tokens allocation for each campaign per week.
I see, from bounty Hunter's perspective not good reward system as we receive less tokens. Even though the number of participants are less, there is no chance to get higher rewards, which is possible with stakes based allocation.
What are your views on this?
Thanks.
If me i will just make it simple, if i see it is not good or not agree with rules, i am not join it. Anything we do wouldn't make bounty manager change their rules and there are still a lot of bounties to pick if we not agree with 1 bounty.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Sacramentus

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 04:52:06 AM

Well depending the bounty host I can determine that. But I mostly prefer stake base because in some bounties like in Bounty0x fixed token allocation is a pain that you wouldn't love to have.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 04:52:37 AM

Depending on the allocation of each campaign, sometimes some projects that use a system based on tokens if the allocation for social media campaigns is greater than the signature, I will choose this system because we can get more or equal to those who follow the signatures.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 04:55:07 AM

Neither stake base or fixed token weekly payment base are the same part of market strategy of the project. Sometimes stake base is more  recommendable than token weekly base because stake is much better counting when the participants are few. However stake base is unrecommendable with regards to hundreds or thousands of participants much better the weekly token payment. Both have advantage and disadvantage. It is our choice what we participated

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 05:54:41 AM

Both have advantages and disadvantages. Stake-based reward will give you bigger reward but it can also give you lesser reward if the number of participant is huge while with fixed tokens, you can get the exact rewards regardless of participant's number. Based on my experience, the amount of reward i got from stake-based system is bigger than the fixed one.
Ochakemaput

Activity: 483

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 06:04:44 AM

Well depending the bounty host I can determine that. But I mostly prefer stake base because in some bounties like in Bounty0x fixed token allocation is a pain that you wouldn't love to have.
in fact there are more bounty campaigns that provide stake-based than directly in the number of tokens or rewards that exist. some also provide weekly rewards and various forms of payment, some use usdt, some use btc or other coin assets.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
macshad

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 06:51:52 AM

I believe in the stake based system But this Project managers always have all the rules even if they were new participants before they would calculate and people would get normal stake But now Most bounty  managers Do whatever they want and even deny payment in general if there are low participants in the project which should not be so
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 07:07:23 AM

I think better to be fair once the allocation of the token they need to have quota like the signature campaign once they filled all the rank they will be close and once they leave or removed they will open. Because sometimes why the bounty hunters get less token even the allocation is very high or a lot of amount of token because the participants is more than hundreds parrixioants sometimes like 500 and they will divided according how long and the stake total.
thaliaand

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 07:39:48 AM

Both methods have plus and minus in my opinion. It depends on some conditions to determine them, for example, how long the campaign will last, the total allocation of the bounty, the number of participants.
malphite534

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 07:46:40 AM

Some times allocation don't given exactly if hardcap or softcap not reach and they giving it less that you expect for, so allocation not follow sometimes with rules.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: