Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:40:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The growth of the crypto market.  (Read 827 times)
Aniwura

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 11:33:16 PM

Buying cheap coins might not be the best decision to make. Although, i also like to buy coins between the dollar values has two to three decimal places and of course, the coin must be a good one.
I have come to notice that such coin, by the time their milestones are being achieved, they grow along.
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 11:45:14 PM

the growth of the crypto market is stable at the moment and I think this is a vital stage because it will determine how the next couple of months will be
with big announcements coming up and the recent launch of the first bank backed cryptocurrency the JPM coin, I think we'll begin to see some growth soon.
Predictions can be a little tricky at this stage but the signs are looking good 

dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 11:48:55 PM

I am happy with the enthusiasm of the world community for cryptocurrency. Many people enter the world of crypto with different goals. But essentially they come to know crypto and contribute to the development of crypto for the world. At least this is the work of people who struggle to spread crypto to the general public.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
indoagung88 (OP)

Activity: 294

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 11:50:47 PM

Do you think that so far the crypto market has experienced significant growth? Where do you see it? Are you going to invest this month by buying some cheap altcoins? Thank you. Goodluck!

Within the past 10 years, yes it had a significant growth. There are much more people now that have faith in the technology and it's not easy for ordinary people to see it. Only an investor that thinks about the future knows where the tech is going.
Yes, you are right, if we look at the beginning of the crypto journey and until now, of course, there have been very significant changes. The number of users and types of crypto has grown very much. I think investors know about the future of cryptocurrency, and we are all here. Thank you for your opinion.

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 01:11:29 AM

Do you think that so far the crypto market has experienced significant growth? Where do you see it? Are you going to invest this month by buying some cheap altcoins? Thank you. Goodluck!

i already buying altcoins in the red market,, and now i see the market growth,
wich mean i already make a good profit from my investments,,
i hope this green market will continues

sitbang

Activity: 382

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 01:36:07 AM

In my opinion, the growth of the crypto market has begun to grow from the entry in February 2019, it has seen the movement of several altcoins which were very cheap prices and now prices have started to increase, then the growth of bitcoin has begun to be seen in cryptomarket.
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:01:37 AM

The last years of crypto is truly significant. In terms of awareness, we can say that we succeeded. I'm going to invest in altcoins but I don't think it is the right time to do it. I'm still waiting for those ETFs to be approved first because I think it will the first to ignite the next bull run.
martabaktelor

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:12:52 AM

I think buying low volume coins is a very good opportunity. Now the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum is increasing and this will have a positive impact. And the impact will be felt by low-volume coins and of course, the coins will also rise.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: