Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 03:41:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Trade Cryptocurrencies | Easy Crypto Trading Guide [2019 Edition]  (Read 132 times)
Stella_btc (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 11:44:21 AM

Knowing the basics of the crypto trading and how does cryptocurrency work is the fundamentals that a crypto investor must be thorough with. Before taking the initiative to trade, you must know the cryptocurrency well, i.e. you must follow the updates regarding not only the currency but the market too.

Cryptocurrency is one of the finest creation of the digitized world, which is growing its consumer base exponentially. As people are becoming aware of the technology behind cryptocurrency, the acceptance level is also surging upward.

So, let's go through all the steps involved in cryptocurrency trading to help you become a pro-crypto trader in 2019

1. Choosing The Best Trading Platform
 2. Choose The Coins You Want To Invest In
 3.Check The Price At Which Your Preferred Cryptocurrency Is Trading
 4. Choose The Best Rate Amongst The Best Exchanges
 5. Trade And Store In A Secure Wallet

To know in detail read here: https://coinswitch.co/news/how-to-trade-cryptocurrencies-latest-cryptocurrency-trading-guide-2019-edition

Please let me know your thoughts on this.....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 01:59:04 PM

You know a lot about crypto as a new member. 6 years in crypto and still I do not know properly to trade. Cause there is no 100% profitable way to trade, not only in crypto, nowhere.
if there are some people who always make profit, there should be some people who always sell at loss. Even Pro-traders make significant loss due to the nature of volatile currency. I made enough profit while I was a noob but last year I had to sell at loss.
bittraffic

Activity: 2884
Merit: 612

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 02:42:27 PM

Its best to just choose bitcoin itself. The pair BTC/USDT. Its the best thing to do, I don't really recommend choosing which coin as there is no other coin to trade where it has every thing you need including the price fluctuation and volume. Don' t pick any other coin.

bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 03:58:39 PM

I understood that this post advertises https://coinswitch.co/ I have not heard anything about this exchange monitoring before. Moreover, it is risky to exchange crypto currency using this exchange, sending your savings to the issued address. Of course maybe I misunderstood how it works.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

deodivine1
Copper Member

Activity: 657

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 04:13:15 PM

To become a pro-trader like you mentioned, you definitely need to be good with technical analysis TA. without a good hold of your TA, you will keep getting burnt in trades. For instance, before buying in or selling , you should know if the coin is at support level, if it broke resistance etc. Also, if you are good at reading market emotions, it will assist you a lot. Lastly I must say do not buy into coins because it was announced in a pump group, you will surely get burnt if you are a noob.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 05:10:15 PM

To become a pro-trader like you mentioned, you definitely need to be good with technical analysis TA. without a good hold of your TA, you will keep getting burnt in trades. For instance, before buying in or selling , you should know if the coin is at support level, if it broke resistance etc. Also, if you are good at reading market emotions, it will assist you a lot. Lastly I must say do not buy into coins because it was announced in a pump group, you will surely get burnt if you are a noob.
Before you become a good pro-trader you must have enough knowledge about it. It's hard to become pro-trader but if you keep on learning and gaining knowledge about it you can really become pro-trader. Make your own research about the price than joining in pump group.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Peterdav

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 05:21:37 PM

It's good explanation.
I will recommed Binance for those of you who want to start trading. Binance is good exchange platform with hight volume trancsaction.
Focus only to the coin that you want to trade, BTC and ETH is a good choice. 

amrulshare

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 05:35:17 PM

trading cryptocurrencies is easy, but the problem is how everyone gets consistent profits. however, I appreciate your statement because it might help new people who are new  know bitcoin.

The main key to success is in the value of assets that are getting more valuable. Recommended Crypto Trading platform Binance.com
fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 06:06:26 PM

Knowing the basics of the crypto trading and how does cryptocurrency work is the fundamentals that a crypto investor must be thorough with. Before taking the initiative to trade, you must know the cryptocurrency well, i.e. you must follow the updates regarding not only the currency but the market too.

Cryptocurrency is one of the finest creation of the digitized world, which is growing its consumer base exponentially. As people are becoming aware of the technology behind cryptocurrency, the acceptance level is also surging upward.

So, let's go through all the steps involved in cryptocurrency trading to help you become a pro-crypto trader in 2019

To know in detail read here: https://coinswitch.co/news/how-to-trade-cryptocurrencies-latest-cryptocurrency-trading-guide-2019-edition

I want to learn how to trade.  But your post, did not explain anything new.  Every novice trader knows this.  I would rather consult with my friend who has been trading for almost three years now.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
s4mp1nt0

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 06:24:16 PM

That was a good guide. but the number 5 is not advisable for the day traders because the of fees for transfering. maybe it is good for "buy and hold a bit trader"
anyways goodluck traders. invest at your own risk and remember invest what you afford to lose.

sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 06:28:13 PM

Without knowledge, trading bots and signals you are going to loose your money. So be careful and do not see only profits. Trading is very risky and remember that everyone has also bad trades, but you have to have more good trades than bad trades Smiley.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
Dannev

Activity: 169

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:31:51 PM

Its best to just choose bitcoin itself. The pair BTC/USDT. Its the best thing to do, I don't really recommend choosing which coin as there is no other coin to trade where it has every thing you need including the price fluctuation and volume. Don' t pick any other coin.

In the case where the price of Bitcoin is on a high side for the trader, do you think the person will still consider trading it when there are other better choices to choose. Individual opinion differs.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 05:05:32 AM

~snip~
~snip~

It should be revised ---> 2. Choose The Coins You Want To buy for trading

Any way, I am quite interested in this step. But I think it needs more explanation related to how to choose right coins for trading. Actually, I am looking for your tips on selecting the right coins. It is also very crucial to determine the success on trading activity.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
bittraffic

Activity: 2884
Merit: 612

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 07:44:07 AM

In the case where the price of Bitcoin is on a high side for the trader, do you think the person will still consider trading it when there are other better choices to choose. Individual opinion differs.

In most case all altcoins depend to bitcoin price movement. If bitcoin rises all the rest goes up too and if bitcoin goes down all the rest are going down because their prices are relatively dependent to Bitcoin. So you might as well just trade with BTC/USDT than of any altcoin because the fluctuation with BTC is much steeper than any altcoin.

LUGHUL

Activity: 387

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 08:15:26 AM

I think the crypto community already understands how to trade on the exchange. In my opinion, the difficult thing for the crypto community is to choose promising coins in the future. Because some crypto communities are often hit by scams or shit coins.

▼ mindsync.ai ▼
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
△ Join now △
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 08:16:55 AM

Just a basic guide in trading. Not easy to choose what altcoin to invest in. Also use trading view to monitor their prices and to decide where to buy at the lowest price that is in favor to you. That is, if you know how to read indicators. I guess your guide pertained only in altcoin trading and not in margin trading.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: