Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:18:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Basic Attention Token (BAT) will be a new top coin?  (Read 27751 times)
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 12:57:01 PM

I like BAT idea, web-browser, concept and so on. But I do not understand why BAT needs own token. You can tip someone in BTC or ETH, but why I should buy BAT only to tip someone?

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
swetka

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 06:41:34 PM

I like BAT idea, web-browser, concept and so on. But I do not understand why BAT needs own token. You can tip someone in BTC or ETH, but why I should buy BAT only to tip someone?
I think that it is still too early to evaluate this project, because today almost the entire cryptocurrency market shows low graphs of all existing projects. Even very promising.
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 03:49:06 PM

I think that it is still too early to evaluate this project, because today almost the entire cryptocurrency market shows low graphs of all existing projects. Even very promising.
I am not talking about the price, I am talking about the real use. I think that they elementarily do not need any new token  Cool.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
ajdaj

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 07:32:54 PM

I am not talking about the price, I am talking about the real use. I think that they elementarily do not need any new token  Cool.
I also thought in this direction, since the team most likely had an idea to raise funds for it to the investor, thanks to the sale of tokens. Then they will develop the project, and the tokens will remain in the hands of the owners, without real value and practical use. Although any development of events can be.
michael23

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 10:37:12 PM

At the very beginning, all the projects seem promising. But 2018 showed us that not all of them are able to survive. The perspective of the coin is better to determine in such conditions, when the market is in decline. Buy coins that cost very little need only if you are very confident in it.
Lawrenzoo

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 12:33:13 PM

I like BAT and I want it to really grow because I can also testify to it that they have very solid teams that are working on the project and making sure that the product is developed to the fullest, but on great mistakes some of these tokens usually make is to allow saturation of the coin in a single person’s hand.

You are excited now that one single person bought as high as $4.7million dollars which is not bad, you see the way the  person made this market, is the same way the person can Mar the market of BAT. Imagine this person suddenly selling off these tokens at once when you least expected while you are waiting for long term development of it. These are some of the things that kill these projects completely.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 10:04:55 AM

I like BAT and I want it to really grow because I can also testify to it that they have very solid teams that are working on the project and making sure that the product is developed to the fullest, but on great mistakes some of these tokens usually make is to allow saturation of the coin in a single person’s hand.

You are excited now that one single person bought as high as $4.7million dollars which is not bad, you see the way the  person made this market, is the same way the person can Mar the market of BAT. Imagine this person suddenly selling off these tokens at once when you least expected while you are waiting for long term development of it. These are some of the things that kill these projects completely.

I am wondering if the large investor has not even dumped his coin after getting the small profit on it, it’s over a year now, I have also still not seen anything tangible on this projects, they keep hyping it and yet, it’s not working out, people still install more of browsers like chrome, IE and Firefox and I have not really seen anyone using BRAVE browser.

Brave developer as a co-founder of Firefox, I expect him to have pushed this project higher than this, I am just still giving them benefit of doubt because of the active team they have, and let’s see how they can make their product a real working product that will be used by millions of people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: