Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:39:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What if the bull run started and ended in one night?  (Read 21996 times)
takngantuk

Activity: 1024
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 04:52:14 PM

the market is pumped only for overnight, that is very unlikely. if that really happens maybe not a few people get profit.

but it was all just a dream, in fact there was no pump that could end very quickly. just to make prices move takes a long time, so it's impossible for whales to want this to happen.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boty

Activity: 1148
Merit: 208

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 05:02:26 PM

the market is pumped only for overnight, that is very unlikely. if that really happens maybe not a few people get profit.

but it was all just a dream, in fact there was no pump that could end very quickly. just to make prices move takes a long time, so it's impossible for whales to want this to happen.
pump or dump market conditions will never be able to know, and in each country has a different time so if your country every night then maybe other countries can pump every morning.

valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 05:15:54 PM

I know it is basically impossible but what if, while you slept the bull run commenced and the price of Bitcoin climbs to $50k and then goes back to $3k just as you wake up. Then you see the charts for confirmation of what went down while you slumbered. What will you do by then? I want to hear your thoughts on this.  Grin

I don't think BTC will climb to 50k and came back to 3k in one night. But there are runs like we saw last week when BTC jumped 3400 USD to 3700 USD in short span of time and is now steadily coming back. Such runs are very common with BTC.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Nivia1st

Activity: 821

Volare.network

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 05:22:32 PM

I know it is basically impossible but what if, while you slept the bull run commenced and the price of Bitcoin climbs to $50k and then goes back to $3k just as you wake up. Then you see the charts for confirmation of what went down while you slumbered. What will you do by then? I want to hear your thoughts on this.  Grin

if indeed there is a pump in one night it would be very good for those who know it. I might be a person who regrets not being able to feel that moment. but it's all just a dream and won't be real. never before was a big pump that lasted only one night. pump is done for days because that's what everyone wants.

Evushko

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 05:26:16 PM

What is there to do? I will think that I had a bad dream that I just need to get out of my head!

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 05:43:46 PM

It is really impossible to happen, but let us assume your given situation, a huge percentage of the holders will be benefited with that situations and also there are lots of holders will be regretful if that will happen.It is really impossible that the bull will only happen for a couple of hours and it will disappear within also a couple of hours or maybe a minute.
Aligab166

Activity: 194

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 06:22:15 PM

Hmmmm, I am sure some people may want to commit suicide or hit their heads against the wall in regrets. It is best I don't have such an experience because I will feel terrible.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
caffu chino

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 06:25:04 PM

it was impossible, no pump lasted for one night. the market will definitely be very noisy and many people who think it's the worst manipulation and surely it is the failure of the Whales to keep prices up.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 06:29:25 PM

If that should happen, then it will be taken in good fate as one of those things that happens in life and business. Moreover, a holder is seen as a business person and a real business person wont kill themselves for a missed opportunity but rather wait patiently for another.

But however, such hypothetic scenario will better be classified as a pump and not a bull though.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 06:31:03 PM

Which type of bull run is that? Run a day and ends overnight. We will tie the bull down. With all the days we have been enduring bear market and the bear did not run a day and end at night. Well, I'm sure you are joking. It is practically impossible.  If it will even happen within a week.it will be fine we all know. The way people will make exchange that week. The  Market will get confused.  Grin
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 06:40:00 PM

that's why we have to put on some alert to not lose the right time, if the bull market lasted only one night i would try to change all my altcoin in fiat or at least in some stable coin...
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 06:52:17 PM

We can't call that a bull run if it will end suddenly within 24 hours which is it will be a small bump of price only like what always happen in the growth rate especially  when there's an adjustment of price which temporary and will fluctuate again back again to the resistance.
Meryn

Activity: 248

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 07:03:55 PM

very impossible. it will never happen in crypto. for me, it's just a waste of time. why would they raise the price of coins for just one night? and not only that, you see the exchange, what is the total calculation of bitcoin if you buy it in just one night? and if bought all, it is impossible to involve only a few people. because at night, almost all the whales are sleeping  Cheesy.

baigreen

Activity: 625

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 07:11:29 PM

Never mind. This is a blockbuster. I am to my regret a realist. But even if this happens, no one who buys Bitcoin will be 50k each. If Bitcoin does x2 in one night, today it will be a fairy tale. At least if I oversleep this is nothing terrible.  Cheesy
a4illusionist

Activity: 365

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 07:17:52 PM

Unless you are planning to go to sleep for 6 months or so, thats not gonna happen. It takes time for the bull to start and end. If you can remember how 2017 bull started, it kept gaining constant for around 4 months before really exploding.

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 07:22:17 PM

Actually it is very possible on the exchanges with little volume Smiley It is enough that someone will make typo in buy window (let say two zeros more) and if he have sources can buy all orders up to $50k Smiley To make it on the whole market it is impossible Smiley

nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 07:22:59 PM

for such cases, there are pending orders exists. if you really think that this is possible then just put a sell order and sleep peacefully

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Sova_tmb

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 07:24:09 PM

It seem absolutelly impossible , but on the cryptocurency market  must not to be sure on 100 percents!
cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 07:26:23 PM

I do not think that it was a bull run. It is just a regular market reaction of positive news that ETFs are probably going to be approved. When they are going to be improved, the next bullish trend will be officially launched.

raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 07:41:12 PM

For long term holders, this has nothing to impact. Only active traders may regret for not putting selling orders as most people are moving out coins from exchanges when they will not be having idea on when to sell. This is just a imaginary questions but I do see these thing happening with few altcoins but in lesser ranges.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: