Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:13:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: There will be many tokens that go to zero.  (Read 18935 times)
Crypto one

Activity: 221
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 01:26:28 PM

If there's no use cases or any real community around the coin, and the deveuteam have left, then the coin will fall to zero fast. The problem with most coins are that they have no real purpose.
Most coin on coin market cap are in reality dead coins, but people still buy and sell them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 0

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2019, 01:42:23 PM

Am not disputing that fact as many token has no useful thing to offer and this bear market will expose many of them has they will find it difficult to  climb again with the rate in which many token are coming out everyday which will make many product being forgotten by the investors once they are not having any potential in giving return to the investment.
RockDJ

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 01:48:14 PM

investors cannot hold their tokens for a long time, so the trust in the token is lost.
and the price fell very deep, there was no innovation from the team so the token became garbage.
I found it a lot
I invested in ICO in May 2018 and until now its price has decreased by more than 70 times. It was the first time I invested in ICO and it was the last time, I believe that in the next 1 year all ICOs will die and that 80% of altcoin will go to zero

JRoa

Activity: 528

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 01:53:45 PM

ICO experienced a boom at the end of 2017 - early 2018, which was followed by failure when prices dropped and state and federal regulators cracked down on projects that were in conflict with securities law.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/most-digital-tokens-will-go-to-zero-says-digital-currency-group-ceo

The majority of digital tokens will not have long-term value.
Actually it now happened, there are now many altcoins that decreased their value due to the market challenges. There are only few altcoins that have unique characteristics in order to survive in the obstacles in the market.

gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 02:11:02 PM

ICO experienced a boom at the end of 2017 - early 2018, which was followed by failure when prices dropped and state and federal regulators cracked down on projects that were in conflict with securities law.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/most-digital-tokens-will-go-to-zero-says-digital-currency-group-ceo

Actually there are a lot of altcoins that have fallen and became valueless. The bearish market last year and currently ongoing has affected a lot of projects that some left the market because no investors patronaged their project. So, the team has no choice but to stop the project. This is unfortunate as some of these projects has really practical use and good potential.
Quintrix

Activity: 259
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 02:13:19 PM

Your post is so old in fact some coins that were created in the last seven years are not existing anymore it is just now that we felt that so many coins are going shitcoins because there are new ICO being launched almost daily ICO is dilluted by bad ICO.

GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 02:15:02 PM

That's why we should ensure first the potential of the token before we buy it in order for us to guarantee that its value will never go to zero. Shitcoins are scattered around the market and it is really hard to pick wise altcoins nowadays.

jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 02:30:59 PM

It really seems to be true, because today many projects did not have time to do anything and they for the most part do not correspond to the roadmap that they published in white paper. I think that all this greatly reduces the chances of trust.
AtlantaFive

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 02:38:06 PM

It will happen in the following years if that team or company won't do anything that will lift their project from the bottom. Today i had seen many tokens that hit below their ico price and i don't know if they can sustain in that level or they will go much deeper or will back again at the ico price. I had very cautious now in investing my money in icos because there are a lot of scam project. If those people won't do or develop their product in the long run, it's safe to say that they will eventually to a no value token and it will create a dump scene that will lead to the price to zero.

YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 02:55:38 PM

I agree with that..95% of actual coins will be dead in less that 2 years in my opinion because they have no concrete usage or adavantages compared to most popular ones.
In 2018, I have more than 40 altcoin in my MEW wallet and its total value is more than $ 10000. And until now I still hold it and its total value is $ 120, In fact there are more than 30 altcoin dead and the rest is much reduced.

Unfortunately, this is how the market works. With large declines the largest currencies (btc, eth) are able to survive the crisis. The smaller ones lose much more and it is hard for them to stay on the surface and then a large number of them is dead.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 04:45:09 PM

ICOs was booming in the end of year 2017 and in the 1st quarter of 2018 after that market continuously dropped hard. Due to continuous bearish trend many coins will go to zero or no trading volume on many coins. I consider scammers project makers are more responsible for this situation. I must say many worthless coins rose with bullish market that time and now those coins are just worth of pennies.

Chinsmokers

Activity: 403
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 04:53:51 PM

The tokens that will go to zero now has already achieve its initial goal in the late 2017, and such pumping in early 2018 but as the time goes by and the closing end of 2018 all of crypto currency experience a big dump along with the tokens. And it is hard to recover, hence the token value being zero
attech21

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 05:28:47 PM

So many tokens that are on zero volume or zero price right now because of the bad conditions of the cryptocurrency market, so some investors are buying tokens at low prices and hold until the price of tokens they hold increases or pump then they sell it. so this is the time to buy tokens and sell if the market condition is good.

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────              Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ──────
johanesrobin

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 07:27:22 AM

investors cannot hold their tokens for a long time, so the trust in the token is lost.
and the price fell very deep, there was no innovation from the team so the token became garbage.
I found it a lot
I invested in ICO in May 2018 and until now its price has decreased by more than 70 times. It was the first time I invested in ICO and it was the last time, I believe that in the next 1 year all ICOs will die and that 80% of altcoin will go to zero
it was your first failure, I disagree if you will not return to investing. ICO is gambling in investment, but not all ICO scams. unfair to say that.
there are still many ICOs that have good potential in the future.
clonely

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 07:35:11 AM

I found it a lot
it was your first failure, I disagree if you will not return to investing. ICO is gambling in investment, but not all ICO scams. unfair to say that.
there are still many ICOs that have good potential in the future.

I completely agree with you. Before ICO investment we all have to make great research. We have to learnd which team will rule the project? Which experience do they have? What is the really project is? How they use the social media and marketing channel. This is all important detail.

Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1303

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 08:34:06 AM

So many tokens that are on zero volume or zero price right now because of the bad conditions of the cryptocurrency market, so some investors are buying tokens at low prices and hold until the price of tokens they hold increases or pump then they sell it. so this is the time to buy tokens and sell if the market condition is good.

But you need to buy strong coins that have lost price in a weak market, and as soon as the market goes up they will fly up to the moon, and not altcoins who, even with a strong market, did not feel confident. They may not recover from the fall.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 08:46:11 AM

If an ICO was like a startup, who have 90 chance of being fail, you can imagine how badly for an investor of said ICO.

For an ICO who doesn't have a  product yet a profit, they must have a life span of 1-2 years maybe? before their fund dry off.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 08:47:18 AM

Well probably yes,that many tokens will go to zero because of that, but still many good tokens will survive for the long run

Coins or tokens from good projects may last longer but most fake projects will die and have zero values. Crypto faces a huge change, from bullish to deep bearish, which has sunk several projects.

toydoll

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 09:44:40 AM

Yes, indeed, a lot of coins are worth nothing or even disappeared.In my wallet there are coins that are almost worthless,but I keep them and hope for growth,because I see that the team works and I hope that will be able to earn money.Some of the coins I sold until the price dropped a lot.
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 09:56:43 AM

Its not about just token but about tokens project so because of a bear market many projects after ICO bankrupted so because of this their tokens became nothing and yep another reason is that many not profs. joined ICO market Raised money and then scammed people or just didn't know what to do with raised money.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████