Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:21:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Getting rid of high end collectable beers and spirits. Will do escrow and BTC  (Read 875 times)
greenalliancegroup (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 09:38:59 PM

Hi everyone,

I have a bunch of high end collectible beer and spirits. This is not your average beer or spirits from your store. I just want to get to get some feedback from the community if anyone is interested. I prefer that we do escrow so we can keep everyone safe. These are aged for a long time and limited release per year.

The reason I am getting rid of these items which I collected and have in my cellar over the years is to start my new venture in BTC overseas.

I have two collectable beer product lines that I over brought. It taking space in my cellar. I am willing to do deals and will be shipping them Fedex.

I just want to get some feedback from the community. If anyone can point me to right way to make the BTC community more reputable. Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 1240

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 11:10:01 AM

What spirits do you have?  I have some Pappy Van Winkle if you have any interest.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
greenalliancegroup (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:55:58 AM

What spirits do you have?  I have some Pappy Van Winkle if you have any interest.

I have some Grand Marnier Quientessences. The first release. Some 25 year old 30 year old Genlivet.

I am willing to trade the Grand Marnier at a good price.

greenalliancegroup (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 12:00:42 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2014, 12:10:54 PM by greenalliancegroup

I haven't done inventory check yet. Although I need to get rid of some dogfish head Themobroma and 110K+OT Batch #4 - Imperial Red Ale - Cigar City Brewing.

All been kept in cellar that temp controlled and store away from the light.

This is so far I can recall right away.
CurbsideProphet

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 06:36:11 PM

I may be interested, can you post a list and what you're asking?

1ProphetnvP8ju2SxxRvVvyzCtTXDgLPJV
E.exchanger

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

NEED CRYPTO CODER? COIN DEVELOPER? PM US FOR HELP!

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 07:31:21 PM

Before going any further can you post pictures of it with your username on a white paper also the price you are asking for  cuz i can't find a price tag in your post and its very important as far as this is in the market section !!!
greenalliancegroup (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 07:36:12 PM

Right now,

These bottles have NOT BEEN OPEN AT ALL. Please note these are collectables and have not been touch or open.

The Grand Marnier Quientessences Collectable. I asking for 1.125 BTC (First release in 2011) This will include the shipping price.
AH Hirsh 16 year 2.0 BTC

Any beer collectible .04 BTC LISTED BELOW (ALTHOUGH WILL NEGOTIATE IF CAN ORDER MORE THAN 1 BOTTLE DUE TO SHIPPING COST)

I have

Dogfish Head:

Theoborma
Namaste
Black and Blue
SAHTEA
FORT

Avery Brewing 16th Anniversary Saison 22oz    
SIERRA NEVADA 30th Annv Charlie, Fred, & Ken's Bock 750ml    
SIERRA NEVADA 30th Annv Brewers Reserve Grand Gru 750ml    
GREAT DIVIDE OAK AGE YETI IMPERIAL STOUT 22OZ
GREAT DIVIDE TRIPEL 22OZ
SAM ADAMS NEW WORLD 22OZ
SAM ADAMS THIRTEENTH HOUR
Morimoto Imperial Pilsner - Rogue Ales
The Bruery Autumn Maple
110K+OT Batch #4 - Imperial Red Ale - Cigar City

I DO HAVE MORE BUT HAVE TO DO INVENTORY COUNT. THIS IS LISTED I HAD WHICH I HAVEN"T UPDATED BECAUSE I STORE THEM AWAY IN HARD TO FIND PLACE WHERE NO ONE CAN GET TO THEM BECAUSE I DO NOT WANT LIGHT DESTROYING THE BOTTLES/CONTENT.

WILLING TO DO PACKAGE DEAL.

LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS. THANKS
greenalliancegroup (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 07:39:50 PM

Before going any further can you post pictures of it with your username on a white paper also the price you are asking for  cuz i can't find a price tag in your post and its very important as far as this is in the market section !!!

Thanks will do. Does the community just need 1 picture or bunch. It just a pain of ass to get them out of cellar. But willing to do it to keep everyone minds at ease.

I will also do Escrow. I want to show the BTC community can trust in me. Transparency is key in my opinion.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 1240

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 07:45:03 PM

Thanks will do. Does the community just need 1 picture or bunch. It just a pain of ass to get them out of cellar. But willing to do it to keep everyone minds at ease.

I will also do Escrow. I want to show the BTC community can trust in me. Transparency is key in my opinion.

No pictures needed from me... just escrow. Buying booze, not a car. Tongue I'll look into it.

Thank you

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 10:57:52 PM

What do you have in single malt scotch ?

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

More about me: http://CharlieShrem.com
greenalliancegroup (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:28:14 PM

I believe I have some Vodka too from Crystal Head. Also A bottle of genlivet 25 years old or glenlivet founders edition 21 year old.
greenalliancegroup (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:35:18 PM

No pictures needed from me... just escrow. Buying booze, not a car. Tongue I'll look into it.

Thank you
Thanks Bay Area Coins. lol Smiley

I'll let my collection go at a good price. I just want to start my BTC Mining venture really bad. Just trying to save up as much as I can. For the first 5 buyers who order. I do a really neat package deal. I am really flexible person. Just tell me what you can do and I will work with you. Escrow I believe is must because I need to get those "Trusted points".
greenalliancegroup (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:37:28 PM

PLEASE GUYS IF YOU LIKE SOMETHING OFFER ME A PRICE. I'LL WORK WITH YOU.
greenalliancegroup (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 12:51:31 PM

I should be updating more different beers towards this coming up weekend.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: