Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:32:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats your most common uses for cryptocurrencies?  (Read 23068 times)
@Hakermania@

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:05:49 PM

What do you use cryptocurrencies most often for? If you thought about what cryptocurrency you use the most and what your favorite/most often use case is for it, what would it be? Obviously if it's private and you don't wish to share that's fine, I'm just curious to see what's being used and where people go most often for purchases, maybe pick up some new websites to visit for stuff I haven't found yet, or just share some places with other users who don't know many places to spend at.

What would the websites be, or physical places you visit for your purchases? Anybody offer discounts for cryptocurrencies or anything special? Like, what is the drive that gets you to get and use cryptocurrency for a purchase over a credit card. Special things you can only buy with crypto's or special discounts or anything, or just for the ease of transferring funds mostly?

----Edit---- Adding an edit here, thank you everyone thats posting.
***To all those that mentioned they make purchases for various things, would you care to share actual websites you visit? Sharing the names/links. The purpose of my post was to get people discussing about where they transact and to make a recommendation of where they do like to visit so that other users can see new places where they can transact where they've never known they could before. Which, if you look in this thread you can see there are quite a few people posting in just this thread alone  that don't really know anywhere at all that they can go to transact with their cryptocurrency's.  So to all who mentioned what they like to make purchases on, could you make direct recommendations of what those sites are that you like to visit?****

That was the purpose here, I gave one of my recommendations with Gyft  website.  So all of us to know where we can transact with our cryptocurrency's, let's help out those in this thread and that may read this thread find places where they can actually make purchases and utilize their cryptocurrency.

I personally use cryptocurrencies to make other cryptocurrencies (speculation, trading) and to buy amazon vouchers  Grin

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀