Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:08:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What made you fall in love with crypto?  (Read 49496 times)
asbak66
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 06:52:25 PM

I don't know
I just feel crypto is easy, interesting and can make me some money, don't know just love it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:04:56 PM

The anonymous way of doing my things endeared me to Cryptos I made some little earnings without any third party involved also made me to fall in love with Cryptos while a lot of opportunities abound in Cryptos if fully utilized it is another source of income.
Onuohakk

Activity: 672
Merit: 29

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:21:04 PM

I feel in love with cryptocurrency because of it distinguish uniqueness.
I have always wanted to be involved in some out of the ordinary something different and the decentralisation of cryptocurrency offers me that

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
vanya.pronin.1983

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:33:14 PM

The opportunities that crypto currencies can offer you. Maybe not during the falling market, but on the green market you can get like 5k USD from one bounty or make 1000 percent profit from each single ICO. It is amazing.
apex944

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 10:11:49 PM

crypto is the future and it's so cool to see many people building it all together. Collaborative effort to make our lives more private is pretty amazing
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 10:20:00 PM

Cryptocurrency is the digital currency by which I can transfer money easily. It is fast and more secure. I can payment through it also. It is the earning way for me. So i like it personally very much.
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 10:34:36 PM

Cryptocurrency is the digital currency by which I can transfer money easily. It is fast and more secure. I can payment through it also. It is the earning way for me. So i like it personally very much.
Cryptocurrency is one of the tools that can help us produce, with us participating in various activities that we can produce, if we can manage it correctly and correctly, our chances of getting profit are possible, so many people fall in love with it.

but it is not as easy as imagined to produce good results.
but many of them fell in love with Crypto so they remained patient looking forward to good results.
starting from seeing someone who produces results from Crypto so I am interested, and indeed the fact can produce, but it requires a process.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Psynthax

Activity: 2268
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 11:05:24 PM

Crypto gives the more privacy for us to send your money to others. It can be used by a little shrimp to join in the speculation market which they can't do that in the stock market because they must become a big player. i love these things.
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 11:19:01 PM

I am attracted to the fact that the cryptocurrency is at the most advanced technological development. I often find myself feeling, perhaps mistaken, that I participate in the development of the future of all mankind, although it is obvious that this is only a feeling.

givary

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 11:23:29 PM

Until now Crypto was able to change the human economy for the better. Crypto is a technology that is developing in the online field, so many people like it. Crypto gives us the education to learn to manage strategy, patience and use money well. So this makes me love Crypto.
Onanana

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 12:03:25 PM

falling in love huh? well, I think it's more like wanting more.. and that is just mainly because, crypto keep on providing new technical analysis that'll keep you challenged and let's not deny it it also makes you earn money. Personally Bitrus is one of my favorites when it comes to crypto exchange, I ljust love the interface for it's users, it's super simple and easy to use.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 12:08:12 PM

Not only for the profit but also for the other purposes why falling inlove to crytpocurrency because crypto is can use anywhere like onlone payment and I can learned a lot of lesson and knowledge and also I can talk to the other people and I make friends. But for sure the reason why the people are falling inlove is because of the profit they got in the market and we can still falling inlove to cryptocurrency because for sure we will get more profit soon.
innocentone
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 12:17:18 PM

https://blocktribune.com/why-i-fell-in-love-with-crypto/

In the spirit of Valentine's Day today, I came across this article and had a good laugh. What are your reasons for falling in love with cryptocurrency?

The main reason is because my friend invited me here because he said that I could get rich here wherein he just use me as referral. However, I loved it now since I have learned a lot of things here and this is where I buy a computer for myself.

bitzizzix

Activity: 2366
Merit: 447

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 01:11:31 PM

Loving cryptocurrency is the most important thing for me, because from crypto results I can make my loved ones become happy especially financially.
and besides that I can fulfill their desires and help my beloved family's economy and can make my lover happy and all that because I like cryptocurrency.

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 07:12:26 PM

I honestly made falling in love with crypto when I bought a few altcoins, suddenly or unexpectedly the price went up or dumped, after that I quickly sold all the coins that I had, then I would benefit many. Grin

Right but the reason why I fall in love with crypto because it gives me good way to make money online, at starting I did not trust to invest because same as all other people I was thinking it is just fraud and scamming but now I am happy finally I got this opportunity to buy it and invest I am so happy now I can live good life I am satisfied with my decision for investing in crypto currency.
gutshot5820

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 07:15:50 PM

in the grand scheme of things cryptocurrency has allowed more people to pay attention to the world around them. to gain control of their finances, who controls what and ultimately how we interact with the rest of the world. the love for crypto is deep seeded even though somedays there might be some anger but we're all still here aren't we?
der_troll

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 07:42:24 PM

The bullish trend at the end of 2017. I did not know about crypto and heard that there is a coin that allows anonymous payments among users without a third party and I bought my first Bitcoin. After that I have realised that I like altcoins much more and after that moment I am in love with crypto Smiley
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 07:53:46 PM

https://blocktribune.com/why-i-fell-in-love-with-crypto/

In the spirit of Valentine's Day today, I came across this article and had a good laugh. What are your reasons for falling in love with cryptocurrency?

each and every day in a will always been like a Valentine day so I know cryptocurrency in recent times but the love came to the investment that I made will more higher than anything because it will be the life giving opportunity for me so I definitely use it as a valuable thing.
malphite534

Activity: 319

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 03:38:21 AM

Crypto is very attractive to invest even you get many lost of money by investing from it. You can't stop loving it until you get earn a huge money.
Rina Ambar

Activity: 188

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 03:51:35 AM

Crypto has its own uniqueness, if we are going up we can get rich in a short time if we are able to run the crypto business well, but on the other hand if Crypto is down like now we won't get anything, that's crypto art that I like and I hate when in a down position

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: