Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:56:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Timelord2067 com DO NOT TRUST proven trust abusing untrustworthy scumbag.  (Read 689 times)
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 07:39:25 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2019, 12:32:36 AM by cryptohunter

Timelord2067 untrustworthy and abuses the trust system.

Gives me red trust for making this post

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5106712.msg49714728#msg49714728

this post presents some facts and my opinion

Plus he pushes some false allegations that I am bruno.

This person is completely abusing the trust system and therefore untrustworthy.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5106712.msg49714728#msg49714728

I would suggest great caution in dealing with the person. He obviously has some untrustworthy agenda.

His website

DO NOT CLICK THE LINKS BELOW

https://www.timelord2067.com could actually contain virus, malware, or trojans. I would be very careful with any untrustworthy persons website. Take precautions because if you get a virus or trojan or wallet stealer you will regret it.

Or this website https://www.getpaidinbitcoin.com.au that may contain the virus or trojans ...

It is very clear that if a person is proven untrustworthy then anything they say or anything they promote needs to be treated with extreme caution.

If you do not wish to be trust abused or support untrustworthy persons who try to silence others from presenting facts or having opinons then

~Timelord2067  in your trust settings under default trust.

Notice the ~   that must be in front of this untrustworthy schemers user name in your trust list.

More trust abuse here on a completely unlikely and crazy hunch

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5105851.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Thule

Activity: 938
Merit: 276

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 09:05:27 PM

He is a known abuser.
He red trusted me a year ago for being an alt of Quickseller.
Of course without proof.
He even admitted last week that he knows that i'm not Quickseller but keeps the red trust.
Once i sent him a PM with a request to delete that negative trust since he knows that i'm not Quickseller and offered to remove mine for false tagging he instantly added a second negative trust for any reason.

He is currently big ass licking and trying hard to get to DT.
I guess one of if not the biggest ass licker currently
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 09:12:05 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2019, 11:59:04 PM by cryptohunter

He is a known abuser.
He red trusted me a year ago for being an alt of Quickseller.
Of course without proof.
He even admitted last week that he knows that i'm not Quickseller but keeps the red trust.
Once i sent him a PM with a request to delete that negative trust since he knows that i'm not Quickseller and offered to remove mine for false tagging he instantly added a second negative trust for any reason.

He is currently big ass licking and trying hard to get to DT.
I guess one of if not the biggest ass licker currently

Yes indeed I have already commented on that abuse of trust in your case.

The guy is out of control and very untrustworthy I have added a link to this fool in my sig.

Also I hope when h8 returns he will see fit to add him to the ~ list

I thought this idiot would already be there but shock and horror I see this fucktard is not already on the ~ list.

Asslicking moronic fool is crying and saying he will miss that other darling trust abuser moronbozo when he is off DT. Bunch of weird freaky pathetic gimps.

Theymos get rid of these scum bags. He just told them red trust was for scammers and scams only. They could not care less what he says.

Also wonder if his (timelords) forum is trustworthy.... got to wonder what sort of forum such an untrustworthy scum sucking ass muncher can operate. Could be full of trojans and viruses.

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 12:21:56 AM
Merited by suchmoon (4), Timelord2067 (1), LoyceV (1)

https://www.timelord2067.com could actually contain virus, malware, or trojans. I would be very careful with any untrustworthy persons website. Take precautions because if you get a virus or trojan or wallet stealer you will regret it.
Just checked the website with a proxy which analyses every packet the website sends/receives from the network. And no, I didn't see any trojan or virus being injected into my system. Man, if you're going to tarnish someone's reputation, please come up with facts that are sensible. Saying illogical stuff makes you look stupid. Your logic is a fallacy anyway.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 12:29:44 AM

Just checked the website with a proxy which analyses every packet the website sends/receives from the network. And no, I didn't see any trojan or virus being injected into my system. Man, if you're going to tarnish someone's reputation, please come up with facts that are sensible. Saying illogical stuff makes you look stupid. Your logic is a fallacy anyway.

I said could at some point in the future. If you are untrustworthy enough to abuse the trust system and give red trust to someone for voicing both facts and opinion then you could be untrustworthy enough for anything else.

Your logic is a fallacy.

1. I said could
2. Being clear now(according to you) does not mean it will be in the future.

He has no issue with placing red trust (for scammers) on my account. His logic is a fallacy. Tarnishing my reputation. For post containing facts and some opinions that I can substantiate.

Protecting a proven trust abuser makes you look stupid or actually perhaps untrustworthy.

I am the victim I hope that is clear to you. Attacking the victim is worse than the other claims I have made about you so far.

In light of the fact theymos said red trust is for scammer or those directly related to scams I find it strange that you should focus on my reasonable warnings to others.

Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 2216

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:21:17 AM

Archived for future reference: http://archive.fo/jXlZh

TalkStar
Copper Member

Activity: 1204
Merit: 737

✅ Need Campaign Manager? TG > @TalkStar675

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 09:22:23 AM

Its not fair to put blame on someone without proper evidence. OP i think you can offer a great service for the community here... Can you guess it??? I think you got the power of great imagination and you should guess what am i thinking about your service. I will tell about the service at the end of my comment.Till then use your great imagination power to get the name. Lol.

How could you say that those website got virus or trojan. Is that confirmed by  your "great imagination" power or you are the victim. I am eagerly waiting here to see the evidence you got against those website links that thess are phishing.

I beleive its just a nasty try to spoil someones reputation.
Everyone who knows you better can easily understand that this thread is not different from your others meaningless poems.

Service that match with you: you can request to forum moderators to open a new section for you where you can teach shitposters.   

▄██████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████████▀

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

.KUCOIN LISTING WORKFLOW.
.KUCOIN COMPANY PROFILE..

yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 10:17:43 AM
Merited by Timelord2067 (1), LoyceV (1)

Your logic is a fallacy anyway.
Your logic is a fallacy.

The problem with cryptohunter and his clique is there.
Two persons who think differently will ultimately always trust their thinking more than any other thought from the "outside".

cryptohunter gathered consorts under that banner, and they have their own way to see things. That's all in their honor.
The thing is, how much users of the forum will sympathize with their cause. A majority or a minority ?

If you need to resort to lies to prove your point, you show how extended is your thinking, how solid is your cause and also the limits of it.

You can go around and brag as much as you can. Yeah, we get it, life is not fair.

In the meantime, except from consuming a little bit more resources to store your vindictive posts, what good have you done ?
What do you do for people ?

Timelord2067 does a lot by providing content to educate people about bitcoin.
Thank you very much for that !
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 12:48:19 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2019, 01:45:36 PM by cryptohunter

Your logic is a fallacy anyway.
Your logic is a fallacy.

The problem with cryptohunter and his clique is there.
Two persons who think differently will ultimately always trust their thinking more than any other thought from the "outside".

cryptohunter gathered consorts under that banner, and they have their own way to see things. That's all in their honor.
The thing is, how much users of the forum will sympathize with their cause. A majority or a minority ?

If you need to resort to lies to prove your point, you show how extended is your thinking, how solid is your cause and also the limits of it.

You can go around and brag as much as you can. Yeah, we get it, life is not fair.

In the meantime, except from consuming a little bit more resources to store your vindictive posts, what good have you done ?
What do you do for people ?

Timelord2067 does a lot by providing content to educate people about bitcoin.
Thank you very much for that !

So another proven untrustworthy scumbag yogg turns up to defend another proven untrustworthy trust abusing scum bag. Obviously I appreciate the bump.

Provide some evidence for the lies that you mention or it is evident that you are now a liar also.

It is quite simple

Theymos has said that the trust system ie red trust is for scammers and those directly related to scams only.

You Yogg and timelord2067 have willfully chosen to abuse your positions of trust to incorrectly and unjustly label my account untrustworthy for actually telling the truth about your pals. That is untrustworthy and actually a total perversion of what the trust system is meant for. Therefore if you are willing to knowingly abuse the trust system for your own agendas it is quite clear that any services you run are to be treated as suspect and warnings should be issued to those that use them.

I say again therefore that I would avoid  http://bit.do/yoggescrow or yoggescrow services because they are operated by a proven trust abuser and therefore should be treated with extreme caution if not avoided altogether. He is now also spreading lies regarding myself lying but will not provide evidence.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5098315.0

The same for https://www.timelord2067.com this site is operated by an untrustworthy person and as such I would advice avoid visiting it since untrustworthy persons have been known in the past to use phishing scams , virus, and trojans. Untrustworthy persons should not be trusted. Seems like a reasonable approach to me.

This is simply a fact: that if you prove yourselves to be untrustworthy and knowingly and willfully misuse red trust to ruin other persons accounts for your own personal reasons then you must be treated as untrustworthy and so must your services.

You don't get to abuse the trust system and ruin other peoples accounts then cry for special consideration from those same people. You treat them as a trust worthy person would and perhaps then you will be treated the same.

Until then you are welcome to bump this thread as often as you like crying about your unfair treatment and so can your ass licking noob trash merit begging imbecile friends.

Let me walk you idiots through it.

1. if you willingly abuse the trust system you are untrustworthy.
2. untrustworthy persons providing services to others should be considered risky. Therefore extreme caution should be taken when considering using a proven untrustworthy persons services.

sorry if that is difficult to understand but if you keep thinking about it may sink in.

Yogg "Yeah, we get it, life is not fair"

Sorry, but I aim to make it fairer. Nothing more.

Patatas
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 02:49:49 PM

I said could at some point in the future. If you are untrustworthy enough to abuse the trust system and give red trust to someone for voicing both facts and opinion then you could be untrustworthy enough for anything else.
That is what we call a damn fallacy! A slippery slope to be precise..

Your logic is a fallacy.
There was no logic involved in any of my statements lol

He has no issue with placing red trust (for scammers) on my account. His logic is a fallacy. Tarnishing my reputation. For post containing facts and some opinions that I can substantiate.
But you don't have any reputation lol Like your account is in negatives already. How one more negative changes any of it?

Protecting a proven trust abuser makes you look stupid or actually perhaps untrustworthy.
You're free to 'untrust' me lol

In light of the fact theymos said red trust is for scammer or those directly related to scams I find it strange that you should focus on my reasonable warnings to others.
He literally never said that.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 03:05:57 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2019, 03:30:28 PM by cryptohunter

That is what we call a damn fallacy! A slippery slope to be precise..

Your logic is a fallacy.
There was no logic involved in any of my statements lol

But you don't have any reputation lol Like your account is in negatives already. How one more negative changes any of it?

You're free to 'untrust' me lol

He literally never said that.

That "fallacy" however apparently is the foundation for my red trust imbecile.

Moron you get more stupid. I am telling you that I do not believe the DT system functions correctly since they are provably open to selfish abuse and therefore all trust ratings (based on clear abuse) are null and void. Then you come and try to use that score as the foundation for another stupid statement about my reputation. My post history is my reputation.

Now get back to feltching for merits and some trust position to abuse.

Yes you will be added to the untrustworthy list. Since I see now clearly that you will support untrustworthy actions of trust abuse.

Go ask him to clarify then because I am sure he does not mean red trust should be given for presenting facts and reasonable opinions based on observable events and facts.

You are clearly using this thread to asskiss and spam you gambling sig everywhere. Net negative financially motivated shit posting is rife here by people like yourself.

Remove your gambling  sig before posting in my thread further I do not wish this thread used as an excuse for financially motivated net negative shit posting idiots.

Patatas
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 03:44:52 PM

Coincidently, it's coming from multiple trusted users on the forum. Who's imbecile again? Stop making an ass out of yourself.

Moron you get more stupid. I am telling you that I do not believe the DT system functions correctly since they are provably open to selfish abuse and therefore all trust ratings (based on clear abuse) are null and void. Then you come and try to use that score as the foundation for another stupid statement about my reputation. My post history is my reputation.
Like whatever the case is, not a single person gives a fuck about your existence on this forum. They call you a famous retard in the town. Face it.

You are clearly using this thread to asskiss and spam you gambling sig everywhere. Net negative financially motivated shit posting is rife here by people like yourself.

Remove your gambling  sig before posting in my thread further I do not wish this thread used as an excuse for financially motivated net negative shit posting idiots.
Isn't it nice that you get paid to have stupid arguments with the bubble-headed idiots? Cheesy Nevermind, I just came here to prove TL's website is not injecting any viruses as your illiterate ass put it. Apart from that, I've zero interest in your opinions regarding anything. A friendly advice, make sure you don't run out of the pills.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 03:51:46 PM

Coincidently, it's coming from multiple trusted users on the forum. Who's imbecile again? Stop making an ass out of yourself.

Like whatever the case is, not a single person gives a fuck about your existence on this forum. They call you a famous retard in the town. Face it.

Remove your gambling  sig before posting in my thread further I do not wish this thread used as an excuse for financially motivated net negative shit posting idiots.
Isn't it nice that you get paid to have stupid arguments with the bubble-headed idiots? Cheesy Nevermind, I just came here to prove TL's website is not injecting any viruses as your illiterate ass put it. Apart from that, I've zero interest in your opinions regarding anything. A friendly advice, make sure you don't run out of the pills.

Fuck you are stupid. "They" are trusted by who? the same corrupt self serving scum I want removed. Your arguments have zero foundation except that you say it has foundation. Where as I can PROVE they are liars and self confessed trust abusers. Not to mention implicated in extortion schemes and other such dirty deeds. Supported by dumb asskissers like you and other sock puppet racist shilling sig spammers who also like yourself care to lecture others on financially motivated posting.

Nobody cares about my existence ... boo hoo.... please fool get back to licking ass your insults are more like praise to me. This is the kind of comment I thrive on. In the "town" of meta the most rotten shit hole on this entire board.

"they " (presumably your masters who you ass kiss constantly)  can call me what they like, they have never beaten me in one debate. Provide evidence if you believe that they have. I have demonstrated they are self serving merit cycling trust abusing liars and scum.

Stop ass kissing, stop being a moron, stop spamming your sig whilst pumping out net negative garbled nonsense.

Get back to the swamp sig spamming ass kisser.

Remove your sig and post because you are an enthusiast for this forum not a paid per post shit poster.

Will you remove that gambling sig or not?? yes or no? are you just here to post for bucks or will you post because you support this forum??

yogg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 03:57:03 PM

they have never beaten me in one debate.

Wait there's a debate somewhere ?
Patatas
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 03:58:03 PM

Remove your gambling  sig before posting in my thread further I do not wish this thread used as an excuse for financially motivated net negative shit posting idiots.

Fuck you are stupid. "They" are trusted by who? the same corrupt self serving scum I want removed. Your arguments have zero foundation except that you say it has foundation. Where as I can PROVE they are liars and self confessed trust abusers. Not to mention implicated in extortion schemes and other such dirty deeds. Supported by dumb asskissers like you and other sock puppet racist shilling sig spammers who also like yourself care to lecture others on financially motivated posting.

"they " (presumably your masters who you ass kiss constantly)  can call me what they like, they have never beaten me in one debate. Provide evidence if you believe that they have. I have demonstrated they are self serving merit cycling trust abusing liars and scum.

Stop ass kissing, stop being a moron, stop spamming your sig whilst pumping out net negative garbled nonsense.

Get back to the swamp sig spamming ass kisser.

Remove your sig and post because you are an enthusiast for this forum not a paid per post shit poster.

cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 03:59:43 PM

Is this yogg escrow untrustworthy scumbag back here rearing its untrustworthy and devious head?

Yeah, get to meta and look up most important thread of the year. We can continue the debate there.

Or pick a merit cycling thread there I started and continue there.

@phatass

is that OKAY you will remove your sig??

Good , get on with it then sig spamming shit poster.

yogg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 04:07:48 PM

Is this yogg escrow untrustworthy scumbag back here rearing its untrustworthy and devious head?

Yeah, get to meta and look up most important thread of the year. We can continue the debate there.

Deviant, maybe, in my best days.  Grin

Devious ? Nah that is you being devious, targeting random users, blackmailing other users, and making a fuss for more than a month now.
You should get over it, you're only wasting you time. It's only a matter of time anyway ... so please keep entertaining us. Smiley
Nothing better than a bit of cryptohunter nonsense before going to bed. Cheesy That for sure helps to nosedive.

I found none of the so many "debates" you have "won", by the way.  Huh
Patatas
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 04:10:24 PM

I found none of the so many "debates" you have "won", by the way.  Huh
It doesn't exist just like his abilities to think rationally. Cheesy You're right, I came for a serious discussion but leaving with giggles.
DireWolfM14
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 4237

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 04:17:19 PM

I found none of the so many "debates" you have "won", by the way.  Huh
It doesn't exist just like his abilities to think rationally. Cheesy You're right, I came for a serious discussion but leaving with giggles.

And this is why the ignore feature is useless.  Feeding trolls makes the whole world dumber, but it can be hilarious.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 04:21:23 PM

Deviant, maybe, in my best days.  Grin

Devious ? Nah that is you being devious, targeting random users, blackmailing other users, and making a fuss for more than a month now.
You should get over it, you're only wasting you time. It's only a matter of time anyway ... so please keep entertaining us. Smiley
Nothing better than a bit of cryptohunter nonsense before going to bed. Cheesy That for sure helps to nosedive.

I found none of the so many "debates" you have "won", by the way.  Huh

Lol please present evidence for these false allegations?? I await.

I will not accept red trust from trust abusing scum.

A matter of time for what?  

I asked to produce debates that I lost. Perhaps you were confused. I proved clearly merit is cycled, system of control are wide open to motivated abuse.

I just pointed you to search for the most important thread of the year in meta. What can't use the search function now ?

Now actually I hear others independent of my own experiences stating you are involved with lauda, tman and owlcatz.

This is not at all good -- for you.

You are a trust abuser and therefore untrustworthy. It is there in black and white.

I see dire poster wolf boy arrived. Go to meta to visit our last conversation. Another dumb shit who makes false allegations/statements he can not provide evidence to substantiate because it simply does not exist.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: