Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:49:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-SALE] Mydayta.io |Personal Data Monetization🔥  (Read 11453 times)
MyDayta (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 03:30:01 AM

''The Dayta ecosystem introduces a personal data management framework that enables users to manage their data, monitor use of their data, and trade access to their data.''
this is a great idea, but is it safe wwhen you manage out data?
Dayta enables Users to finally partake in the profits companies produce by using our data for marketing purposes, behaviour analysis and customer insight.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 04:42:05 AM

I really liked the idea of the project. I think this is a very promising field for investment. Is there really no competition for this project?
It's really hard to have a competitive project with us. to make a data management software needs a very professional team and we are confident that we have the best team for this.

Are you going to disclose the amount raised during this Investor's Phase of acquiring funds?
Also, most of the projects holding ICO are now being frowned upon because the chance of getting your tokens at extremely cheap prices in exchanges is very high.
How are you going to ensure that such scenario is cut down or eliminated in your case?
MyDayta (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 03:16:48 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2019, 01:12:30 AM by mprep

It looks great with interesting ideas behind the project. Please update more details as soon as possible, dev. I need more information before deciding investing in the project.

We update information every day on special community channels, telegram. You can follow up for more useful information

I cant register.
I mean, i can register, but i dont receive a confirmation Email.
Anybody else?

Have you received your confirmation Email sir? we sent you again, please check your mail.

Why should I invest in your token? Is there a benefit to its use apart from exchanges?

Of course and we have an attractive incentive for investors at this stage. You can refer to our official website.

Ok, so if you keep our data offline, how will we access it?
I understand the proof will be on the blockchain but how do I access my own data?
You will be the direct manager of your data. You will be free to search and use it
Kasperiko

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 05:59:59 PM

Any of devs can explain to me where the economic logic behind your project? Large hosting or cloud storage like amazon gives the best condition with better stability. Blockchain?
Why is he even needed here? Not trying to sling mud at you only trying to understand what your profits are.
MyDayta (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 01:53:13 AM

Any of devs can explain to me where the economic logic behind your project? Large hosting or cloud storage like amazon gives the best condition with better stability. Blockchain?
Why is he even needed here? Not trying to sling mud at you only trying to understand what your profits are.

It’s a great question, especially with so many solution options available.  Economic viability is critical for any project.  However, the profitability of the service is just one factor in choosing the design we have.  We believe that with transparency, security and trust a profitable return can be made. 

In terms of profits, the purpose of the project is to shift funding away from the cottage industry setup between businesses and customers.  Data processors, aggregators, research companies, etc, they all take a slice. Just come to customers direct, and gain the trust direct, and do so on the basis of mutual financial benefit.

The answers are subjective, and there are many architects / advisors that will have conflicting opinions. Blockchain is the solution we’ve chosen because we see something in its decentralised nature that centralised / managed services cannot offer.  Let us know if you have any follow up questions.  Thanks.
MyDayta (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 01:59:57 AM

Ok, so if you keep our data offline, how will we access it?
I understand the proof will be on the blockchain but how do I access my own data?
You will be the direct manager of your data. You will be free to search and use it

Thanks for the question. The baseline of your personal information can be on your phone or laptop, and you have full access to it.

Just to add, the principle here is for customers to believe a baseline of their data exists offline to begin with. Our personal information is our greatest asset, it underpins our identity.  If you hold a baseline of this data on your phone + know who has access to it + choose who can have access to it + share access for a profit...well, you are in control of it!  We aim to provide customers with that power and all the responsibility and decision making that comes with it.
MyDayta (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 02:04:45 AM

Hello , iam   still waiting for your reply about translation.. you said to contact  you and i already did, however still havent received your reply for almost 2days

Apologies for the delay. Bounty for Dayta is being managed on a different page.  Please go to the following page where our campaign managers will be able to answer your request quickly.  Thanks.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5115361.new#new

MyDayta (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 02:09:31 AM

Why should I invest in your token? Is there a benefit to its use apart from exchanges?

Of course and we have an attractive incentive for investors at this stage. You can refer to our official website.

In addition, the Dayta token is what businesses will need to give to customers in exchange for access to their personal data within our proposed ecosystem. The value of Dayta is therefore only secondarily for trading on exchanges. Anyone with Dayta coins will, in a sense, be holding the keys businesses need to access personal data. This could be very profitable indeed!
MyDayta (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 02:11:29 AM

''The Dayta ecosystem introduces a personal data management framework that enables users to manage their data, monitor use of their data, and trade access to their data.''
this is a great idea, but is it safe wwhen you manage out data?
Dayta enables Users to finally partake in the profits companies produce by using our data for marketing purposes, behaviour analysis and customer insight.

It is also important to understand that we will not be managing your personal data, you will. You will choose who has access, revoke that access and, if you wish, profit from that access. It's your choice.
MyDayta (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 02:13:11 AM

I cant register.
I mean, i can register, but i dont receive a confirmation Email.
Anybody else?

Have you received your confirmation Email sir? we sent you again, please check your mail.

It's great to hear that you've registered (or tried at least!)! Please send us a query at support@mydayta.io with your details and we will check this for you ASAP.
MyDayta (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 02:17:39 AM

I really liked the idea of the project. I think this is a very promising field for investment. Is there really no competition for this project?
It's really hard to have a competitive project with us. to make a data management software needs a very professional team and we are confident that we have the best team for this.

Are you going to disclose the amount raised during this Investor's Phase of acquiring funds?
Also, most of the projects holding ICO are now being frowned upon because the chance of getting your tokens at extremely cheap prices in exchanges is very high.
How are you going to ensure that such scenario is cut down or eliminated in your case?

Very good questions Smiley
Investor phase funding is generally done through contractual agreements that will prevent us from disclosing details.

Regarding ICO prices, we will aim to ensure our project progresses from strength to strength, keeping confidence in the service high, and therefore value of our coin high as well.  Also, purchasing early during our pre-ICO phase will provide bonus coins to help buffer against the concerns you've raised.  We sincerely hope you choose to contribute! Thanks!
MyDayta (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 02:18:53 AM

It looks great with interesting ideas behind the project. Please update more details as soon as possible, dev. I need more information before deciding investing in the project.

We update information every day on special community channels, telegram. You can follow up for more useful information

We also have a host of further information on our website, www.mydayta.io.

If you have specific questions you can send these to support@mydayta.io.
MyDayta (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 04:14:08 AM

I'm going to promote you on social media. Any camp?

We are very supportive of the community, we have a professional sleeping team so this project will surely succeed
MyDayta (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 03:38:19 AM

Great project. I join. I can be an ambassador for your project
This project is good when there are many supporters like you.
StrangeDominic

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 04:03:53 AM

And how will you protect the data you get? You will basically know exactly what your users do?
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 04:11:29 AM

this idea seems good, but theres just too many ICOs this year making too many promises, damn.
Odds of it happening seem slim, progress last month vague
not getting a penny from me thats for sure haha

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
MyDayta (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 04:43:53 AM

this idea seems good, but theres just too many ICOs this year making too many promises, damn.
Odds of it happening seem slim, progress last month vague
not getting a penny from me thats for sure haha
Agree that there are too many projects and it distracts the community. But with the prosperity of the market today, we are confident that many ico-invested companies will bring great success. Let's see
MyDayta (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 11:28:28 AM

This project looking promising because this is backed by very professional, this would very successful ICO, keep going  dev team

One advantage is that the community is supporting us hard. You are one of them. This is the motivation for us to develop this project
MyDayta (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 02:55:49 AM

Hi there, I like your project, but wanna learn a bit more info about a subreddit? YouTube channel may be?  Thanks so much
Yes this is our community channel link:
https://www.reddit.com/r/dayta/
https://twitter.com/MyDayta
In addition, we have other channels, you can follow our website to get other necessary information
MyDayta (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 03:25:25 AM

Hello , iam  from Korean. Can I have a Korean translation about this ICO.
Sorry for the inconvenience, currently we only support the English version. We will support your language as soon as possible.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: