Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:42:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TIPS TO BE A SUCCESSFUL CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADER  (Read 505 times)
The Seller

Activity: 397
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 06:37:19 PM

I agree with you, because sometimes the selfish and greedy attitude that traders have is causing loss of everything so try to trade wisely and carefully.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
r1a2y3m4

Activity: 504
Merit: 127

Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 07:22:39 PM

Research is the key word here.
Do your own research is a 4 word phrase but it is hard to understand for few. I think that's the best tip for all of us traders in cryptocurrency. This is what I do whenever I try to invest in some projects. I always do researches in order for me to become successful out of that trade.

Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 12:02:26 AM

Research is the key word here.
Do your own research is a 4 word phrase but it is hard to understand for few. I think that's the best tip for all of us traders in cryptocurrency. This is what I do whenever I try to invest in some projects. I always do researches in order for me to become successful out of that trade.
Right. Be a resourceful and a knowledgeable trader. It's still best to trade if you know what you are doing and whenever bad things will happen along your trading, you already know how to get out from it. And it's really best to make a wide research first on the coins you want to invest before proceeding into trading.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 04:41:12 PM

you don't need any tips to be a successful trader, there is no magical solution out there. the only thing that can make someone successful in trading cryptocurrencies is having experience and that can not be gained by reading some tips from others. people have to start trading themselves to learn how it works specially to become familiar with the pump and dump show that is going on in the altcoin market.

Indeed. Your experiences makes you an expert trader. There are times that little profits isn't enough for us therefore, we are in need to gain more profits. In simple words, greed entering our trades. Successful trading means being determined to learn anything that is beneficial to you. From simple terms into complicated indicators. From simple charts into  fundamental analysis. Meaning, you will learn simple strategies into deep strategies.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: