Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:55:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Upbit Korea exchange for local?  (Read 143 times)
Doblenk (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:13:38 AM

Upbit korea exchanges cannot be for outsiders only for local people is that true?
I have successfully registered there but am still confused in verifying data.

Is there something similar?
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:23:36 AM

Why don't you try to verify data. If it fails, maybe only local Koreans can be there. Usually this verification is intended for whether or not you will withdraw in the exchange. Later, if there are tokens that I can trade there. maybe I will try to register and verify the account.
Doblenk (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:27:58 AM

I have tried to verify but still confused which one to choose? because the Korean language cannot be translated.
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:31:11 AM

Upbit only for korean. Before asking in forum it better you ask to their telegram group or searching anywhere. All of korean exchanger almost only for korean user because for withdrawal using kyc.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:32:57 AM

I am not updated with this but as far as I know, Korea has a lot of restrictions on cryptocurrency, therefore, it might be true. You can create support ticket and be sure what is the truth. Don't put any of your token/coin before being sured. Otherwise, you will lose all the money.
Doblenk (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:33:19 AM

Upbit only for korean. Before asking in forum it better you ask to their telegram group or searching anywhere. All of korean exchanger almost only for korean user because for withdrawal using kyc.
I did not find their telegram? so I ask here, if you say so I understand now.
Doblenk (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:35:28 AM

I am not updated with this but as far as I know, Korea has a lot of restrictions on cryptocurrency, therefore, it might be true. You can create support ticket and be sure what is the truth. Don't put any of your token/coin before being sured. Otherwise, you will lose all the money.
I am always vigilant, I don't want to lose my tokens, because here I just want to find the right information.
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 08:31:18 AM

I am always vigilant, I don't want to lose my tokens, because here I just want to find the right information.
I'm not sure about it, but I've registered with bithumb and got verified. When I tried to deposit funds it request for Korean Bank account, upon which it is always good to go with other universal exchanges like Binance, hitbtc, coinexchange.io or other exchanges with good reputation.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 08:55:05 AM

Upbit korea exchanges cannot be for outsiders only for local people is that true?
I have successfully registered there but am still confused in verifying data.

Is there something similar?

I am not sure but user wise they have huge user base on upbit. I really do not know we needs to be korean to sign up to them or what. Please check their site support.
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 09:43:28 AM

I think if you lived in Korea, Indonesian, Singapore, you could use upbit.com because I found something on the website.

Here you go:

And then, this is what I found in the FAQ in Account section:

Btw, do you want to tell what tokens you want to sell in that exchange? Because you might find another exchange for the tokens, so you don't have to register in upbit.com. Maybe idex.market, etherdelta, etherdelta was a popular exchange for selling the tokens ERC20 and I see that there are many tokens inside those exchanges.
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 09:54:26 AM

I think if you lived in Korea, Indonesian, Singapore, you could use upbit.com because I found something on the website.

Here you go:

And then, this is what I found in the FAQ in Account section:

Btw, do you want to tell what tokens you want to sell in that exchange? Because you might find another exchange for the tokens, so you don't have to register in upbit.com. Maybe idex.market, etherdelta, etherdelta was a popular exchange for selling the tokens ERC20 and I see that there are many tokens inside those exchanges.
Yes, there are more exchanges with trade, I also don't know what tokens he has to sell? is one of the upbit exchanges.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
hummer113

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 11:00:46 AM

It was not difficult for me to pass the verification on upbit global, it is not only for Koreans.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: