Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:48:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETHEREUM MEW and its new look!  (Read 887 times)
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 06:47:48 PM

The newly designed interface of myetherwallet is very nice and makes it quite simple in accessing ones account. The previous version was very clumsy making it difficult to see all the features on the website when opened. I used to reduce my browsers webpage in order to have the full view of the webpage but this one is pretty great.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 06:51:47 PM

If you google the myetherwallet the results will forward you the fake phishing sites. Mycther or similar names can take the private key with automated tools and you will lose the crypto forever.
The very reason why I make it sure to bookmark the site and double checked after I open it, I wanted to make sure not to be deceived and my assets being stole by hackers who's awaiting for their victims, always double check and never to allow your private keys being hacked as you don't have anything to recover once all your tokens being withdraw without your notice.

Haha still be careful while you access your wallets with the private key. People are using this private key access mostly loosing their money with the hackers so better they could have check before URL multiple times.
One more thing on new look you may feel it is not the correct place to access your wallet but at the top of the site. Only UI link has been given there so be careful and access it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
trudovik

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 07:00:01 PM

I have to say that there is a very big success in the MEW project. They updated the site and probably updated a lot more. I think that people will continue to use such open source programs. I hope that this is the future.
Kang Bahar

Activity: 504
Merit: 115

Silent Reader~

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 07:03:03 PM

I have to say that there is a very big success in the MEW project. They updated the site and probably updated a lot more. I think that people will continue to use such open source programs. I hope that this is the future.
Yep. Indeed, there are a lot of changes in terms of appearance and the embedded features in MEW V5. But I personally like the simple design and its use like the vintage MEW.
karankamaze

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 07:04:41 PM

this is still being developed so there will still be many good things that MEW will give us so I will wait and continue to use the MEW wallet as my digital wallet.
I'm sure if in the future MEW will be far more bagged now.
microbb8

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 07:08:38 PM

I really liked the update. It has become more visually more pleasant and clearer. It is evident that the team is trying to do everything better.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 08:49:29 PM

I really liked the update. It has become more visually more pleasant and clearer. It is evident that the team is trying to do everything better.
In any case, after updating the wallet began to work without any problems and there are no freezes.  Previously, access to the wallet required more than a minute to wait for entry, but today, everything is quite operational.
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 08:55:30 PM

In any case, after updating the wallet began to work without any problems and there are no freezes.  Previously, access to the wallet required more than a minute to wait for entry, but today, everything is quite operational.
I agree to the cashier with all positive reviews regarding the ethereal wallet, but the only difficulty I have today is the inability to quickly change the amount of gas.  The cost of a transaction is always changing and I would like to make adjustments myself.
corrado25

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 05:06:06 AM

I like everything in this wallet. simple and easy to use. although for the beginner it will be necessary to consider somewhat in the addition of new tokens and the regulation of commission fees. the main thing is not to get caught on a fishing site wallet.

Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 07:02:30 AM

For me new future of MEW is great. I have used, so simple and several times sending tokens is very easy and fast.
Well that is happier to receive such reviews for new coins. Mostly, people are complaining about new items coming in markets. Though we can’t say we have saturation of coins, but still the concepts are not unique now. Everyone knows what is happening and hence creative and innovative ideas bringing on gourd becomes hard. Still if this coin has some potential, we all should support it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: