Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:49:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [2019-02-22]Zuckerberg: Blockchain to be Integrated into Facebook Login  (Read 175 times)
Vladdirescu87 (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 08:20:56 PM

Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg reveals in an interview with Jonathan Zittrain, a professor at Harvard, that he’s willing to put the login on the blockchain. Zuckerberg revealed that the technology could give the social media users sole powers when yielding and giving information access to third-party Apps.

In May 2018, the media giant formed a blockchain team headed by David Marcus – ex-Vice President of Messenger. The primary objective of the team was to explore the best techniques to leverage blockchain technology with social network.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/blockchain-facebook-login/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1792

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 04:38:45 AM

If they successfully implement it, I think it's time to say goodbye to social media project startup who do an ICO last year. I still remember one of them, at this moment they have serious difficulties in product development. Luckily I don't spend my money on those low-quality project.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 05:37:31 AM

If they successfully implement it, I think it's time to say goodbye to social media project startup who do an ICO last year. I still remember one of them, at this moment they have serious difficulties in product development. Luckily I don't spend my money on those low-quality project.

I just realized how smart Zuck is. He always one step ahead of everyone when it comes to implementing innovation. Those startup social media projects will be a pose a major threat one day to facebook unless Zuck started to integrate blockchain soon. Because if not, they'll definitely lose majority of their users.
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 914

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 12:48:22 PM

ICOs usually suck,but don't be so sure that Facebook will implement blockchain technology soon.
Such implementations would require billions USD to be invested and years of programming and development.
During that time,FB will continue to sell all our data to the advertisers.

bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:01:56 PM

Those startup social media projects will be a pose a major threat one day to facebook unless Zuck started to integrate blockchain soon. Because if not, they'll definitely lose majority of their users.
They should at least surpass the number of billions of users of facebook to do that.

Yet, this is a matter of when do facebook team will do this, considering these talks is already a year since facebook hired some blockchain staff on their team.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3654

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 08:16:12 PM

If it is limited to technological development, I think signing in using Blockchain will present a technological revolution to Facebook. Unfortunately, the purpose of social media is to allow trusted people to spy on the lives of others.

If there are some decentralized applications that offer competing services for the current media, I expect a real race for the adoption of this technology.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 09:49:41 PM

I just realized how smart Zuck is. He always one step ahead of everyone when it comes to implementing innovation. Those startup social media projects will be a pose a major threat one day to facebook unless Zuck started to integrate blockchain soon. Because if not, they'll definitely lose majority of their users.
Elon Musk  is much cooler I think. Such guys as Zuckerberg and Must always step ahead other. If the project will go well I'm impatient to try how it's work and feel the difference.
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 11:09:05 AM

Facebook is a huge platform that would bring a lot of people to the blockchain industry.
However, I think that there are other platforms that can be proven beneficial for the community such as pinterest or instagram what have to do with the photography part.
I am also keeping my distances from this website as I don't know if it is reliable or not and news like this one come to the public constantly.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: