Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:27:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥📢[ANN][POS+MN] PACT coin for freelancing 👩‍💼 platform🚀CryptoBridge/GRAVIEX  (Read 3655 times)
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 12:46:12 PM

How does this PACT COIN project plan to interest freelancers? After all, there are already enough sites on the Internet where freelancers work.
Exchange freelancers who exist today is the usual Internet sites. And project Pact proposes to implement this with the use of blockchain technology and smart contracts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Quersamine

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 12:55:26 PM

How does this PACT COIN project plan to interest freelancers? After all, there are already enough sites on the Internet where freelancers work.
Exchange freelancers who exist today is the usual Internet sites. And project Pact proposes to implement this with the use of blockchain technology and smart contracts.
Well, yes, I agree with you, simple sites where users sit without any uniqueness, and here freelancing and new technologies
BTC_Panther

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 01:09:44 PM

PACT (PACT) has been added on Our Exchange

https://www.labrotix.com/market/btc-pact

By closely following the new developments in Labrotix exchange. By making strong improvements on the platform, it is closely following new technologies. Bitcoin supports all coins built on the pivx, Dash platform. We aim to provide an inexpensive environment for large and small investors with low commission rates.

Passwords are not stored (hashes are stored)
All sensitive user data is encrypted using AES256 before being inserted into the database.
The system is not vulnerable to SQL injections.
CloudFlare is used for DDoS mitigation.
Google Authenticator is used for two factor authentication.
Secure offline multi signature cold wallet / vault system.
The system is fully GDPR compliant.
Third party code verification and penetration testing.
Licensing and watermark mechanisms.
Congratulations to the PACT project with a listing on the new Labrotix exchange! New exchange is always good for the development of the project!
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 01:18:11 PM

of course it is very convenient, you dispose of your personal free time, work as much time a day as you see fit, you can make a day off any day,and most importantly-you are your own boss Wink Wink Wink
about the fact that freelancers have more free time, I doubt very much... many people I know the guys who work on themselves - they work 25 hours a day.
You say that these people have super abilities !! Miracle people just !!! Well, no such!

amprocket (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 01:33:40 PM

Our video presentation is finally out! Watch it now, and learn more about PACT Freelancing Platform!
https://pact.works/video.mp4
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 01:47:45 PM

If the profit is as indicated on the site then this is the best node that exists. I would put in the first place it is the mining pool in the first place, and then the coins for freelancers.
Eyneloisel

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 01:56:20 PM

If the profit is as indicated on the site then this is the best node that exists. I would put in the first place it is the mining pool in the first place, and then the coins for freelancers.
Now, as for me, mining is not very popular, as before, a lot of people have long sold all of their video cards, if I understand correctly
cas33

Activity: 234
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 01:59:30 PM

of course it is very convenient, you dispose of your personal free time, work as much time a day as you see fit, you can make a day off any day,and most importantly-you are your own boss Wink Wink Wink
about the fact that freelancers have more free time, I doubt very much... many people I know the guys who work on themselves - they work 25 hours a day.
You say that these people have super abilities !! Miracle people just !!! Well, no such!
It is clear that 25 hours is an allegory. It’s just that people who receive an order and work on piece-rate payment for a job specifically done are valued by orders and try to do everything as quickly and efficiently as possible. Therefore, they work almost around the clock.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 02:12:36 PM

Now, as for me, mining is not very popular, as before, a lot of people have long sold all of their video cards, if I understand correctly
I mean mining at the expense of the coins that are stored on your wallet and connected to the node, and not mining at the expense of video cards. GPU mining is dead.
Kirand

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 02:20:22 PM

I mean mining at the expense of the coins that are stored on your wallet and connected to the node, and not mining at the expense of video cards. GPU mining is dead.
I wonder how many people use this service, or rather mine tokens
Tom786Ivanova

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 02:25:46 PM

Investing in cryptocurrency is a high-risk investment. Every person should know and understand this. But since investing in cryptocurrency gives a chance to earn huge money, people invest their money in crypto projects and cryptocurrency in spite of possible risks.
CiNik

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 02:45:47 PM

It is clear that 25 hours is an allegory. It’s just that people who receive an order and work on piece-rate payment for a job specifically done are valued by orders and try to do everything as quickly and efficiently as possible. Therefore, they work almost around the clock.
For this, they love freelancing, because people do everything as quickly as possible, where in real work everything is much longer, and then perform, for example, in a day
Kaoshot

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 03:10:29 PM

The idea of the platform is very good, but let's not forget that the idea is very difficult to translate into reality.
Quersamine

Activity: 179

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 03:16:29 PM

The idea of the platform is very good, but let's not forget that the idea is very difficult to translate into reality.

Of course, now any project is very difficult to implement until the end, the market is constantly under pressure, investors are much smaller than they were before
DarkSoul1

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 03:26:55 PM

Investing in cryptocurrency is a high-risk investment. Every person should know and understand this. But since investing in cryptocurrency gives a chance to earn huge money, people invest their money in crypto projects and cryptocurrency in spite of possible risks.
They understand that there is a high level of risk, but they are still willing to invest, because in the future you can earn a lot more money than there is now
Bitkotname

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 04:06:28 PM

They understand that there is a high level of risk, but they are still willing to invest, because in the future you can earn a lot more money than there is now
Freelance platforms are gaining popularity all over the world, if you implement the platform as intended, the demand for it will be great.
Maratreee9

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 04:55:22 PM

Freelance platforms are gaining popularity all over the world, if you implement the platform as intended, the demand for it will be great.

I would not advise to forget about the competition than the demanded niche, the higher the level of competition in it.
TimurBit

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 05:08:53 PM

I would not advise to forget about the competition than the demanded niche, the higher the level of competition in it.

Does the platform have a clear and effective plan to combat competition?
fidotnews

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 05:57:05 PM

all business projects should have a plan to deal with competitors.
I am sure that the team of this project thought about it.
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 07:19:35 PM

all business projects should have a plan to deal with competitors.
I am sure that the team of this project thought about it.
Oh yeah
The competition at the moment is huge and very fierce! Nerves must be persistent!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: