Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 09:26:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PLATINUM COIN (PLAT) - Node/ Payment method Adoption for Shopping - Games  (Read 2801 times)
Moralyano

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 11:41:53 PM

do you have any connection with the developers of the original dash? or did you just take the popular name to get community attention? and one more important thing is where exactly to find the links to the github command profiles?

The old dev disappeared, we in a part of the team are bringing the project to life with corrections and improvements in the project.

Were you really part of original dash team? and why the old Dev disappeared? any guess? Because of if that project was very successful. You are offering the second generation of DASP desktop wallets and it coming with many different functions. I like new things. I was bored of copy-paste projects.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
WildWildEast

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 02:01:14 AM

You are going to make your own payment gateway and you will use DASHP services toolkit for that. That function will allow for banking customers to integrate Dashp as a payment system. If that function will be successful, that mean Dashp community will be including bank customers too but of course banks must accept DASHP as payment too. How to promate this coin to Banks to make them accept DASHP as a payment system?
Trapato

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 02:25:45 AM

MN collateral of 3K is nice. I downloaded the wallet and syncing wallet was smooth. Btw, i have tried PC wallet. I have read somethings about desktop wallets functions at the website. as i have read, you will add some newest things to wallets. What kind of things? Can you explain please?
snars2017

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 02:54:38 AM

I have found another potential masternode project. I believe on the team as the devs are very active at their discord channel and very accomodating and hardworking. Let us all support this great project.
SquireAu

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 07:54:09 AM

Dash Platinum, will this be a new lease of life Dash?
Dash is already successful in that it has been adopted for real user case examples i.e. coffee shops in Venezuela?
I wonder where Dash Platinum will fit in?
Maybe affordable masternodes?
I will stick around and follow Dash Platinum, as it looks interesting and to see what develops. 
Moramba

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 03:48:00 AM

Dash is already successful in that it has been adopted for real user case examples i.e. coffee shops in Venezuela?
I will stick around and follow Dash Platinum, as it looks interesting and to see what develops. 

There will be three Dash variation with DASHP.  Current DASH coin and DashG  and this DASHP one. If this one really from the part of first Dash team, then we can have a hope for the future of this one. Because of they can affect each other in the future. positively.
Hisapop

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 04:00:27 AM

do you have any connection with the developers of the original dash? or did you just take the popular name to get community attention? and one more important thing is where exactly to find the links to the github command profiles?

I don't think they have anything to do with original dash developers. most of them are using the popularity of old projects. this is definitely one way of getting attention from the community.

Why do you think so, my dear? How to say this without even questioning the team and the project? It is so common people used popularity as people who use reviews without any relevance.

With this idea Yahoo shouldn't start their business because of Google. It is ok to compete with others and there is nothing wrong to bring new modifications to existing projects.

Nice view. I totally agree with you. DASH coin really very strong on the way of crypto but we can't say DASHP won't be successful, just because of DASH's success. I think they can affect each other for positive. There is no negative point. Just we can say DASHP must work hard to prove itself in the eyes of investors.
Lebeden

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 01:34:45 PM

MN collateral of 3K is nice. I downloaded the wallet and syncing wallet was smooth. Btw, i have tried PC wallet. I have read somethings about desktop wallets functions at the website. as i have read, you will add some newest things to wallets. What kind of things? Can you explain please?

I think there is no whitepaper now to detailed infos about the project but If you read the website carefully, there is an answer for you.  With release the second generation of DASHP desktop wallets, it will be primarily be focused on the safe and reliable messaging over the DASHP network. They meant Private messenger in the desktop wallet.
Bombilly

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 05:20:00 PM

The Dashp project will have own payment gateway as i have read from the official website. You will use Dasp service toolkit. Can you tell me about details of that toolkit. You said payment system will be more convenient and simple. What is the biggest difference from other gateways?
Hanegro

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 08:07:18 PM

Dash was very successful as mn coin but most of mn/pos ones was not lucky so. I also have seen Dash Green at the market and Dash platinum now.   Dashp team was a part of dash team before as OP said here. I don't know about that. I just wonder  DASH- DASHG and DASHP   brothers-sisters or not?   If dashg and dashp from Dash team, then we can talk serious about these coins.
yx67

Activity: 616
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 08:34:02 PM

Hi guys, the project hooked. Another day in the world of crypto. It seems that things are starting to move for DASHP. Every day it seems that more and more participants are joining controversy. What is in its own exciting. I can't wait to see where we are going, as this is just the beginning.
Tileber

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 08:41:14 PM

Hi guys, the project hooked. Another day in the world of crypto. It seems that things are starting to move for DASHP. Every day it seems that more and more participants are joining controversy. What is in its own exciting. I can't wait to see where we are going, as this is just the beginning.

I downloaded the desktop wallet of Dashp. Wallet was working smooth but got some syncing problem now. How to solve that? any suggestion? I think it is about my network or so, because of wallet was syncing regularly. However i heard about nodes, how to add them to my wallet please?
bitalk3

Activity: 175
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 08:54:28 PM

I downloaded the desktop wallet of Dashp. Wallet was working smooth but got some syncing problem now. How to solve that? any suggestion? I think it is about my network or so, because of wallet was syncing regularly. However i heard about nodes, how to add them to my wallet please?

I am not a topic moderator, there is no node in the explorer. Here in the wallet, everything is normally synchronized and there are 6 active connections.
addnode=201.148.120.149
addnode=177.125.123.238
addnode=162.243.170.121
addnode=167.99.45.223
addnode=178.62.195.103
addnode=157.230.132.231
Tileber

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:08:32 PM

I am not a topic moderator, there is no node in the explorer. Here in the wallet, everything is normally synchronized and there are 6 active connections.
addnode=201.148.120.149
addnode=177.125.123.238
addnode=162.243.170.121
addnode=167.99.45.223
addnode=178.62.195.103
addnode=157.230.132.231

Thanks it worked totally. Wallet working smooth again. You made my day! and another question is there any minimum amount for start to stake. Because of i wasn't able to stake coins till now.
Feliciosx (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 191

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:09:27 PM

The old dev disappeared, we in a part of the team are bringing the project to life with corrections and improvements in the project.

There is up to 394.000 DASHP coins in total until PoW ends. This is 40 times less than Bitcoin, which makes this coin exclusive. When the smart phone wallets will be ready?  exact time for that?

Hello @Hartanyan, a mobile wallet is already working, we want to bring it to the public as soon as possible.
Feliciosx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:11:53 PM

Were you really part of original dash team? and why the old Dev disappeared? any guess? Because of if that project was very successful. You are offering the second generation of DASP desktop wallets and it coming with many different functions. I like new things. I was bored of copy-paste projects.

Well, I think I've answered that question before. And yes, we are bringing everything new to DASHP, we are working to do the best for this project. We hope to have a community together with the project so that everyone has the opportunity to grow.
Feliciosx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:17:11 PM

You are going to make your own payment gateway and you will use DASHP services toolkit for that. That function will allow for banking customers to integrate Dashp as a payment system. If that function will be successful, that mean Dashp community will be including bank customers too but of course banks must accept DASHP as payment too. How to promate this coin to Banks to make them accept DASHP as a payment system?

This is still within the activities to be addressed within the partnerships treated in our RM. Within the process of parerias we will treat terms and associations to reach this public and we will involve the DASHP community next to this process since Masternodes owners will have voting rights and will participate in the decisions taken.
bitalk3

Activity: 175
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:20:53 PM

addnode=201.148.120.149
addnode=177.125.123.238
addnode=162.243.170.121
addnode=167.99.45.223
addnode=178.62.195.103
addnode=157.230.132.231

Thanks it worked totally. Wallet working smooth again. You made my day! and another question is there any minimum amount for start to stake. Because of i wasn't able to stake coins till now.

I can't say for sure here either. You need to read everything as I know from other projects. At least 1 coin and wallet must be unlocked if there is a password and wait for the coins to mature for 8 hours. I’ve seen something like 3 hours here.
Feliciosx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:23:09 PM

In our WP it is about functions that will be added to the mobile wallet, functions such as tracking and monitoring of MN, payment systems, exchange for partner currencies within the app, also a shopping system where it will be implemented in the course of the project where DASHP will be used in your payments.
Feliciosx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:24:40 PM

Yes, we will work for this.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: