Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:57:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Russian moderator Xal0lex uses alt profile to insult forum members  (Read 842 times)
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 09:59:50 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5098584.0

Just gonna leave this here.

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 01:47:47 PM

I deleted my post simply because I thought it redundant, unnecessary.
How quoting staked address can be redundant, unnecessary?

That post would still quote someone else. And I considered it unnecessary to post. What's wrong?

Thank you.

This means, Xal0lex quoted Phetis's post, then deleted post and after this some random account quotes post. Correct me if I am wrong.
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16545

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 03:05:27 PM

This means, Xal0lex quoted Phetis's post, then deleted post and after this some random account quotes post. Correct me if I am wrong.
You're not wrong.
It took more than 4.5 hours for Phetis' post to be quoted again. Usually, posts in that thread are quoted very fast. That would mean the post was deleted about 4 hours later (note that this is a very rough estimate). It was eventually quoted by a Newbie who also speaks Russian and created his account a day before Phetis.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
AverageGlabella
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1080

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 02:52:25 AM

You're not wrong.
It took more than 4.5 hours for Phetis' post to be quoted again. Usually, posts in that thread are quoted very fast. That would mean the post was deleted about 4 hours later (note that this is a very rough estimate). It was eventually quoted by a Newbie who also speaks Russian and created his account a day before Phetis.
This begs the question whether we should only expect current DefaultTrust members to quote staked addresses then whenever a DefaultTrust member is excluded from the DefaultTrust list another member of DefaultTrust would then go back and quote whatever they have quoted. The reason for staking your address is to have a backup in case of lost account or you need to prove that your still in control of the account so having someone trustworthy quote the staked address is the best method.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:50:53 AM

^ I thought Xal0lex was DefaultTrust member. I am not really sure when theymos added him. There is better method, archive post before quoting it (with archive.is or any other web archive) and then quote it.

This means, Xal0lex quoted Phetis's post, then deleted post and after this some random account quotes post.
Is this true @Xal0lex?
Veleor (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1653

Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 02:23:15 PM

Xal0lex, did your removed message look like this?

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
This is Phetis from bitcointalk.org and today is December 10th 2018.
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1CryQuFjcUwXQeqfZsRBMPMJchJnhLSi1m
H3ucgBtQu/kpJ1t4aWg0oJ+q39V6flBQO9/UnVDoKG/nYmemEgMIUjxbnfi1G4i5O8wZv4bHxCcLrKf3fg8/IYc=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Quoted and verified.

I set an approximate time when it was posted (December 10, 2018, 07:09:15 PM) according to LoyceV's research:

[...] Post 48584270 was created between posts 48584269 and 48584271. That gives a 10 second window (83 to 93 seconds after Phetis' post).
Veleor (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1653

Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 04:05:15 PM

In the last sentence it sounds like advice from moderator how to trade accounts covertly.

Xoтeлocь бы eщe ycлышaть мнeниe пo - "интepec к пoкyпкe\пpoдaжe yчeтныx зaпиceй." He фaкт кyпли\пpoдaжи, a пpoявлeнный интepec.

Moй кoммeнтapий пo пoвoдy aнглoязычныx пoльзoвaтeлeй:

Я пoлyчил нeгaтивный тpacт тoлькo из-зa тoгo чтo oтпиcaлcя в тeмe гдe пpoдaвaли aккayнты, инocтpaнeц нe читaя тeмy вcex ктo тaм oтпиcaлcя нaгpaдил нeгaтивным тpacтoм. У мeня нe былo жeлaния кyпить-пpoдaть aккayнт я пpocтo cпpocил cкoлькo этo cтoит и пoлyчил зa этo.

Oни любyю aктивнocть в тaкиx тoпикax paccмaтpивaют кaк жeлaниe пpиoбpecти/пpoдaть aккayнт(ы). Oни paccyждaют тaк: ecли зaинтepecoвaлcя цeнoй, тo в бyдyщeм, вoзмoжнo, пoявитcя интepec к пpиoбpeтeнию/пpoдaжe. Гдe-тo вcтpeчaл, в кaкoй-тo aнглoтeмe пиcaли oб этoм.

IMO, лoгичнo. A ecли интepecнo, cвяжиcь личнo c пpoдaвцoм/пoкyпaтeлeм - нe нyжнo cвeтить cвoю зaинтepecoвaннocть.
(Archive)

Translation:

My comment about English-language users. [...]

They're considering any activity in that topics like a wish to buy/sell account(s). They reason along this line: if someone was interested in price, the interest to buy/sell will appear in a future, perhaps. I have seen that somewhere in some English thread had been writing about this.

It is logical, IMO. And if you're interested, contact the seller/buyer personally - no need to demonstrate your interest.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: