Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:38:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I still do not Understand buy and Sell Walls  (Read 313 times)
Nasty23

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 05:22:31 AM

When I hear walls, that' implies big money in the buy or sell order.
Breaking the walls will result to a significant price movement and often here in crypto, we think that walls are created by whales.

I agree with you, that walls are created by the whales in order to manipulate the price for their own profits so that the movement of the coins in the market are based on their wants. They putting bigger buy and sell orders in order to control the price and earn a profit from it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 07:14:26 AM

The buy and sell walls are very misleading, I would advise you not to take it too seriously as they are often faked  A whale or group of Whales could create large sell order to increase the selling pressure for a cryptocurrency and vice versa
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 07:35:42 AM
Merited by Oilacris (1)

I only know the walls are a bunch of a large amount that is placed at the buy and sell order as the image below:

From that image, you see the red line in the sell order, and that is a big wall to hold the price to not get up to high, so traders place a big amount of bitcoin. It could a group of whales that don't want the price increase in a fast, or it could be a single or double trader.

Meanwhile, there is also a big wall in the buy order that show with the white line, it holds the price not to get down deeper, and you can see that there are two big walls in the order buy. This mean trader or some whales want to prevent the price not to get down too deep.

But if the supply and demand from the market are increasing or decreasing, the walls will move to the other price, and you will see that there are many walls will appear in many places of the order.

Perhaps, I don't have much information to explain more details, so you need to find more about the walls itself.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 01:04:13 PM

The buy and sell walls are very misleading, I would advise you not to take it too seriously as they are often faked  A whale or group of Whales could create large sell order to increase the selling pressure for a cryptocurrency and vice versa
yes you are correct staying with serious decision will not be give any can't friends about you so taking the good decision always been not easily come to anyone it takes long time you have patience the decision made by you will definitely good at the end and large number of peoples will need to take this advice seriously.
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 611

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 01:20:54 PM

yes you are correct staying with serious decision will not be give any can't friends about you so taking the good decision always been not easily come to anyone it takes long time you have patience the decision made by you will definitely good at the end and large number of peoples will need to take this advice seriously.
In any trading decision it isn't really ideal for you to listen to other people.You should take actions basing on your analysis. Patience do require in these times. Going back into the topic.
Sell or buy walls can really be faked but how you would detect nor find the fake one or the real walls? You can see fake walls do disappear when theres someone do able to bid or ask much lower or higher.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
AhmadM

Activity: 1022
Merit: 308

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 04:08:25 PM

Sell or buy walls can really be faked but how you would detect nor find the fake one or the real walls? You can see fake walls do disappear when theres someone do able to bid or ask much lower or higher.
And they will make a new order place lower or higher than the lowest or highest order to manipulate the current price, I really don't like this kind of walls. Sometimes it makes me stress and takes the wrong action on the market.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: