Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:09:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A world of opportunities for freelancers  (Read 4146 times)
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 02:35:27 AM

bitcoin is being used in so many places throughout the world but it can be so much more. It's obvious that there are so many freelancers in every country. Firms, companies, startups etc.. have a limitation that they can hire freelancers only from their country since they can pay them only in their native currency to avoid hassle of exchange. But if firms, companies, startups etc.. start using bitcoin as a payment method to hire freelancers then there will be so many opportunities for the freelancers since they can get work from anywhere in the world. I don't know why has  this not become a huge thing until now. This could really change the life of freelancers and give a better end result/product to the company they are working for.
For me bitcoin is just a currency don't treat just like something that is out of the world, In terms of freelancing industry the paypal is just fine as a medium of payment in our freelancer. Bitcoin will be fine also but the problem is there's no dispute 1 click means you lose your funds. I still recommend the paypal in this industry because it is more applicable and just fine what it is today.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fitty

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 02:47:25 AM

It would ease the payment but nothing major will be change I guess.Freelancing is been there way before bitcoin did companies have no problem paying each individuals as there are many payment processor they can use to distribute salaries worlwide.No hype will follow or some big benefits from each side.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Lorna111

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 06:24:13 AM

Love the way, that this platform offers opportunities for those who want to enter the crypto world. Time and effort is needed in order to become profitable. You can do money for being hardworking in a way and being passionate. This is a good paying platform considering we are living in a technologically inclined world.
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2019, 12:04:50 PM

I just want there to be a freelancing website where people of all skills can be part of it. Even people with hardly any skills should have at least a few jobs for low pay. As you work more and more you will unlock more tasks and all will be paid in crypto. From easy pdf-text jobs or data captcha to full on auditing or transcription or even programming and marketing. All skills and all stages. There have been many attempts but none that has worked. It would be wonderful if we all had a place to find work no matter what walk of life we are on.

There are many skillfull and talented users offer their services and make money that way. but surely it all requires a process and competence with others is the difficult thing. but I've seen a number of successful people through this online freelancer. it takes time to be big.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2019, 12:47:33 PM

Bitcoin may get popular as a payment method long down the line because it still fluctuates in value and most freelances want to just earn their wages and take their money home straight to the bank to cash out for their daily needs etc. There are those of us though who really believe in this decentralized dream and so would accept also work payed in Bitcoin. I have a full time teaching job but if I do extra work I prefer to be paid in cryptocurrency and also to be able to save that for a rainy day as fiat currency devalues due to inflation created by the central bank minting more paper currency.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 12:52:20 PM

bitcoin is being used in so many places throughout the world but it can be so much more. It's obvious that there are so many freelancers in every country. Firms, companies, startups etc.. have a limitation that they can hire freelancers only from their country since they can pay them only in their native currency to avoid hassle of exchange. But if firms, companies, startups etc.. start using bitcoin as a payment method to hire freelancers then there will be so many opportunities for the freelancers since they can get work from anywhere in the world. I don't know why has  this not become a huge thing until now. This could really change the life of freelancers and give a better end result/product to the company they are working for.

That's true one example is Fiverr there are so many gigs that are related to Cryptocurrency, and yet they are not supporting Cryptocurrency as their payment processor, Fiverr management is not very wise in disabling Bitcoin in the past, in fact they should be wary that Paypal, they accept has a dispute option compare to Bitcoin which do not have such feature.
I hope we can have big freelancers like Fiverr that only accept various kind of Cryptocurrency.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
NeironixNV

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

https://neironix.io/

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2019, 11:47:07 AM

Yes, bitcoin is very common as a means of payment for freelancers, especially those working in crypto projects, some startups avoid taxes this way, but this is not always convenient for a freelancer, because Crypto is now very volatile and your salary can drop sharply, but of course it can grow sharply, so here you need to keep your finger on the pulse.

https://neironix.io/
Memminger

Activity: 540
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 12:08:03 PM

That’s why I am very thankful that Bitcoin existed since it allows a lot of people including myself who find themselves more confident and have freedom to offer their skills through freelancing. Though even those who are working in companies, they also find extra income in Bitcoin or in cryptocurrencies in general since they can adjust their time base on what they can only take, the workload they have in other words.
Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 01:06:26 PM

It really gives opportunities to everyone to have work and earn whether full time or part-time. Most specially for freelancers who always seek home-base jobs. If those with regular work have spare time to earn bitcoin, then how much more for freelancers who can have or manage their own work time. Its really a world of opportunities as it has no boundaries and teritorial limits.

Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 01:27:49 PM

It really gives opportunities to everyone to have work and earn whether full time or part-time. Most specially for freelancers who always seek home-base jobs. If those with regular work have spare time to earn bitcoin, then how much more for freelancers who can have or manage their own work time. Its really a world of opportunities as it has no boundaries and teritorial limits.

Not only an opportunity as a freelance for us to earn, but an opportunity for all of the people to unite as one all over the world, because of this opportunity, we have given a chance to connect to each other, to make our life comfortable, to have an opportunity not only for the individual but for the company to have some option for mode of payment.

This way too, we all have given the opportunity to learn trading as not all people are into trading, they think that trading is only for professionals and now even normal people can do trading.

agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 01:32:51 PM

I agree. Bitcoin can be a great tool for convenience and commerce at the same time and we are not yet able to use its full capacity on different terms and aspects. There are also lots of freelancers all over the world right now and considering the fact that bitcoin can be accessed anywhere globally, many should already think about new ways on how bitcoin can collaborate and become beneficial to money. Though that's the thing, we should still remember that there are proper ways to maximize the use of bitcoin so no one should dare abuse it and just be contented on the allowed ways at the moment.
Lauren Smith

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2019, 03:04:33 PM

It makes freelancing much easier. You know when you are paid that the money is yours and cannot be reversed or undone somehow since there is no central authority controlling it. Which is great as someone who works for themselves not to have to worry about banking and other useless financial things.  Tongue

It is universal so no need to worry where the person paying you is from or having to convert to local currency or pay high fees or alert the bank and government that you are making money that they will kike to tax you on. I love the privacy crypto allows me to have. I feel empowered.

wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2019, 04:41:46 PM

It seems to me that before raising the topic of remuneration of freelancers, you need to consider in more detail the activities of these people and what kind of work they do.  Based on this, it is necessary to take into account the fact that it is possible for the customer to pay for the work with cryptocurrency.  Of course, if a certain freelancer already has authority, then he can set certain conditions for the customer, including wages in cryptocurrency.  But if cryptocurrency will be used in the near future in a person’s daily life, then even for working on the Internet this should not be a problem.
panganib999

Activity: 1722
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2019, 04:54:55 PM

The main point of the trend of uaing bitcoin by freelancers is because butcoin is hassle free and doesn't need any intermediaries to perform any transactions just do it and your done. Also using it doesn't have taxes so theres no decrease if their profits. Bitcoin only makes freelancing easier but doesn't have anything to do with freelancing directly. Like it was only used as payment method but as for the works needed, that's only natural, nothing special, its just like how the freelancing are doing even before the bitcoin era.
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 2144

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 06:28:43 AM

Bitcoin provides many benefits to freelancers, there's no doubt in that, but judging by the fact that there's little activity from employers, it seems like there's not much benefits in using Bitcoin for them. Employers have much bigger pools of candidates when they use traditional freelance platforms as opposed to the crypto ones. Unlike freelancers, employers rarely have problems with transactions, since they are usually from more developed countries. Using Bitcoin can even be problematic to them, because it in some cases can attract negative attention from banks or regulators.

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Shasha80

Activity: 1876
Merit: 318

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 07:21:29 AM

It is true that the presence of bitcoin makes opportunities for freelancers to be more wide open. Because freelancers can get job
opportunities from anywhere in the world. Because the company opened job openings and paid salaries can be through bitcoin.
One example of the company 2captcha, this site pays its workers from all over the world by method payment via bitcoin. Indeed,
excess payment using bitcoin is not just easy and efficient but rather bitcoin can also be used as an asset for the freelancers who
receive it. Because bitcoin prices are volatile, so hold can be profitable, in contrast to payments via paypal, webmoney, perfectmoney
and other financial service companies. If it is stored, it remains stable.

BIGGEST AND MOST
TRUSTED FULLY LICENSED
CRYPTO CASINO
▄▄▄▄█▄█▄▄▄▄
▄█████████████▄
███▀▀███████▀▀███
█▀      ▀█▀      ▀█
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████
▀▀███▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█   █   ▄  ███    ███   █
█▀▄▀█ ▄███▄ █  ███ █▀▄▀█
█▀ ▀██▀█▀█▀██████  ██▀ ▀█
█   ▄▀▄▀▄███  ██  █   █
█    █▄█  ██  ██ █    █
█    ██  ██  ███    █
█    █  ██  ██    █
▀▄   ▀▄██ ▄▀   ▄▀
▀▄   ▀█▀   ▄▀
▀▄     ▄▀
▀▀▄▀▀
▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▄▀
█▄ ▀█▄▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄█
▀█▀███▀███▀█▀
▄█████████████▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
▀█████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀█████████▀
▀▀▀█▀▀▀
SPANISH CLUBS
OFFICIAL ASIAN
BETTING PARTNER
ACCEPT
MULTIPLE
CURRENCIES
JOIN US
tianglistrik

Activity: 626
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 07:40:27 AM

freelancers in crypto do benefit more, because everyone who joins their campaigns can get paid when doing the assignments. different from freelancers on the site because they are compete to get paid maybe those who have more experience will get a lot of work.
jootn2kx

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2019, 07:51:58 AM

I agree, freelancers could benefit massively from accepting BTC payments. I think that we will come to that someday, only the progression is slow. Many are already looking for Bitcoin-paying freelance jobs, although there is probably also a lack of clients who are willing to pay in crypto.

ESTIMATED.PRO
PERSONALIZED PREDICTIONS LIST ACCURACY CHECK REVIEWS AI-BASED PREDICTIONS TOP COINS TO BUY TOP COINS TO SELL
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 09:52:19 AM

The only problem here is that people think that crypto or lets say bitcoin is too much volatile and it's very risky for them as those freelancers tend to earn their bread and butter online from the freelancing websites and when the amount that they are earning is varying depending upon the market then they will face problems financially and also in supporting their families.
But for a person who is just doing freelancing as a side gig, getting paid in bitcoin can be a great source of investment.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2019, 10:09:09 AM

It would ease the payment but nothing major will be change I guess.Freelancing is been there way before bitcoin did companies have no problem paying each individuals as there are many payment processor they can use to distribute salaries worlwide.No hype will follow or some big benefits from each side.
I have a very similar view, the market is there but it's not all that huge. Most of crypto developers already know a thing or two about programming, they don't need many workers and usually, freelancers are still looking for fiats rather than cryptocurrency.
There is also a question of taxation during exchange, it's an additional game stopper. Some minor swing have already had happen, all the freelancing in this crypto-era resembles evolution, gradual progress instead of revolution and I think that's quite OK.
I said that the crypto-freelancers market isn't huge, in fact I think it is actually tiny. There are a lot of people willing to do some work for crypto but the amount of employers is still very small. I'm offering cheap websites creation service but so far, I got only one customer... it won't change any time soon. There's just not enough demand.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: