Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:27:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BINANCE - Suspicious exchange behaviour - KYC  (Read 243 times)
TryNinja
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 7116

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 06:50:33 PM

use changenow and you won't be asked for kyc, it's better to swap with small amounts near 1-2 btc max
That's a nice post history you got there... Definitely not shady at all /s

you forgot to add changenow
You already described changenow Grin
none of them. exchangers. they don't store your funds, they aren't asking you for docs, on changenow I'm swapping coins without problems (near 5-6 btc equivalent)
Yes, it can. F.e. changenow - it's not so old exchange service if I'm not mistaken, but it's a quite popular
my friend trading there. but I prefer changenow
it's better to use well-known exchange services (like changenow) instead of such scam exchanges
I prefer to use changenow.io. It's simple and fast exchanger, without limits. I've changed there over 7 btc per one transaction, without kyc or any other problems

Wasn't ChangeNow being accused of blocking 100+ BCH from a user some time ago?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
figmentofmyass
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 11:35:31 PM

It's needs to pay attention with this concern and see how binance will act about this.

Binance isn't doing anything wrong here. It's just them slowly moving towards an exchange that's regulated enough to offer fiat trading services.

People expect an exchange to remain the same, but that's not how things work here, and we have enough evidence to back that up with other exchanges that did the exact same thing.

i don't think it has to do with fiat. it has to do with exchanges blowing up in size/volume and the USA government---especially FINCEN and the treasury department---becoming interested in them. that's why shapeshift mandated KYC too.

the 3-letter agencies have made very clear that AML regulations apply to crypto (even without fiat/BTC interaction) and binance has undoubtedly received hundreds or thousands of law enforcement requests which i am sure they comply with every time. tbh i'm still unsure how they can justify the 2BTC daily withdrawal without KYC. it seems really dangerous.

Zalaster

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 10:16:47 AM

DO NOT TRUST THAT BINANCE WILL LET YOU TRADE WITHOUT KYC
Unfortunately, this is the case, and you should choose what is more important for you, use a reliable exchange or preserve anonymity. I use Binance provided them full information.
Matematic

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 04:56:26 PM

use changenow and you won't be asked for kyc, it's better to swap with small amounts near 1-2 btc max
That's a nice post history you got there... Definitely not shady at all /s

you forgot to add changenow
You already described changenow Grin
none of them. exchangers. they don't store your funds, they aren't asking you for docs, on changenow I'm swapping coins without problems (near 5-6 btc equivalent)
Yes, it can. F.e. changenow - it's not so old exchange service if I'm not mistaken, but it's a quite popular
my friend trading there. but I prefer changenow
it's better to use well-known exchange services (like changenow) instead of such scam exchanges
I prefer to use changenow.io. It's simple and fast exchanger, without limits. I've changed there over 7 btc per one transaction, without kyc or any other problems

Wasn't ChangeNow being accused of blocking 100+ BCH from a user some time ago?

If I'm not mistaken, that user provided fake ID, although he got a refund. Btw it was a long time ago
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: