Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:50:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most promising ICOs For 2018-2020  (Read 14118 times)
iBlitz22

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:26:06 AM

There's a lot of ICOs you can consider that are promising. Like this ICO which is called Streamity, it has a great ratings and reviews by a lot of people because of its promising ideas and concepts. You can also check other ICOs like Daneel,etc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maximal990

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:40:17 PM

Marinecoin I can tell you a lot about the advantages of Marinecoin:Cutting-edge technology. High - speed blockchain networks, lightweight wallets suitable for low - resource IoT devices.From the first day of your currency, our own exchange provides you with liquidity.Community orientation. Since we are sending money to the seed users who are real-name authentication, we have real community and open members. 4) Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iotTo provide an exciting community environment, our approach is very much like the early bitcoin model.You are welcome to visit: marineco.in/
CoinCodex

Activity: 314
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 07:27:49 AM

Based on a report from ICOBench, there are less and less ICO projects that manage to raise sufficient funds.

https://coincodex.com/article/3402/ico-funding-declined-further-in-q1-of-2019-according-to-report/
sctunter

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 07:35:06 AM

I'm interest on project and ico that named as Link by Blockmason
this project allow you to use smart contract without any blockchain experience
you can check here:
https://blockmason.link
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 08:03:36 PM

My own list of promising icos are:
DTA KYC BPS LINO what's yours.
I am not a fan of ICO anymore and I won't be able to mention any ICO as promising until they are able to achieve a part of what they have promise to its investors. A lot of ICOs are scam and don't care about what they have to deliver in the community but care about how they can get money from innocent investors who are just looking for means to make profit for themselves, though I heard that we have some ICO registering with the SEC.
Wale777

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 08:53:57 PM

The most promising ICO I have found and can recommend since 2018 to this moment is contents protocol token, its ICO sold out, the token got listed on several exchanges like bilaxy and dcoin. You can check it on coinmarketcap and here https://contentsprotocol.io. its value rise about ICO price after its trading on exchange which is huge
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 09:22:52 PM

ICOs are in a terrible state since the last market fall. Most of the good projects stopped selling and current case is very complicated. Even sometimes I have difficulty choosing nonscam ICOs.
Ains_sama

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 10:00:33 PM

everyone has their own mainstay ico and I also have it, and I strongly believe that the Ico that I follow right now is a good and potential Ico.
kamBlanV

Activity: 441

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 10:09:19 PM

in my opinion, promising ICO is counting house (CHT), FLIXXO (FLXX), Content protocol (CPT), and Beaxy (BXY).

but after the IEO appeared, I became interested in the IEO. and I think IEO is better than ICO.

Melo20

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 08:44:22 PM

when it comes to financial institutions, two main hitters could slip into the arena. The first, Ripple, and the second Stellar Lumens (XLM). As long as Stellar Lumens continues to work on its ecosystem and expand its holding in the financial space, it could outshine Ripple's market cap by 2020.
JeBro

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 03:15:42 PM

According to my assumptions, DataBloc can become one of the most significant ICO in 2019. DataBloc combines a team of highly qualified professionals with a very competent promotion strategy.

Boombull

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 04:58:43 PM

The most promising ICO that I have joined this year is Lition. I don't think there's anyone that is better than it this year. It got listed two days ago and ICO partipants have enjoyed x2. 5 of their investments. Am still holding my own because I think the project worth long term investment.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 05:09:37 PM

ICOs are in a terrible state since the last market fall. Most of the good projects stopped selling and current case is very complicated. Even sometimes I have difficulty choosing nonscam ICOs.

For now, it is difficult to predict good ICO at the beginning, ending with failure. In fact, it often happens, so in my opinion if the market grows like in 2017, this year's ICO will rise too.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Trembaco

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 05:11:50 PM

Guys, quite by chance came across one very interesting and useful for the novice investor platform. What can you say behind it? Should she be trusted? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes https://pyyro.com
carbal1987

Activity: 546
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2019, 05:51:29 PM

I think ico credits  have a huge potential recently launched mainnet
but now the project does not invest in marketing and marketing is very important
beami

Activity: 602

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:23:55 PM

Indeed, after the fall of many ICOs that were tossed around in development, it was difficult to be able to break into the planned level. The team's struggle is very high to be successful and not easy. So for a promising project, it's hard to find and we continue to choose to find it.

Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2019, 08:36:36 PM

I think most of ICO have no future and less people will invest on ICO now, maybe this happen because a lot of failed ICO and a lot of money was lost on them and some of investors never recover even 50%.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:54:42 PM

For now, it is difficult to predict good ICO at the beginning, ending with failure. In fact, it often happens, so in my opinion if the market grows like in 2017, this year's ICO will rise too.
I think we have to stick with investing in projects that are within the top 30 coin in the popular coinmarketcap, since majority of people are finding it hard to really separate a good project from the scam one.

Two ways out now is either to, be lucky enough to get an IEO project for presale, OR just focus on investing on already existing good project with valuable products, services and reviews by buying at dip and selling when they are high in price. It is expected of us that the market grows this year which I also believe and it will positively affect more of coins with strong communities.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: