Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:43:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🏅🏅POS+MN PARQ CASHBACK PLATFORM ☄️NOW LIVE AT CRYPTOBRIDGE🏅🏅  (Read 4686 times)
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 07:18:37 AM

A cashback platform which is decentralized, huh? Kinda interesting but there are so many available cashback platform in my country.

I don't think that the PARQ cashback platform is decentralized. how can cashback platform decentralized by any mean?
Perhaps you were mistaken and misunderstood. The project that creates the PARQ Cashback service, it is different from the others, as it is on the blockchain. This distinguishes it from other similar platforms.
That is right. The PARQ crypto cashback platform is so much different from other cashback platform having been on a blockchain. This makes the PARQ special from other cashback platform. Not only that, becauuse there are so man features that advances this platform and can notice it over other crypto projects.
It will be very interesting to watch when the platform starts to work actively and how many competitors may appear, but they will be practically the first on the block chain.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 07:22:47 AM

The whitepaper is one of the first thing that most interesting crypto people are lookin into. They analyze and make further learning about the entire project. I do hope that more people see what good pitential I can see to the PARQ project too.
The parq project is still a good project since there are so many reasons on why did the project will have the best place to find.
One thing good about this project is that we can be able to get cashback in every transactions we have made here in crypto sphere. This is one of a kind and not common in this world. Hopefully, it will be implemented soon so we can used it in our daily works.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 07:28:07 AM

What currency can I pay for my purchases at the store through your Cashback service? How will the cryptocurrency payment occur?
I dont even think if there is such a feature to pay to the store since i think there is no feature about it yet.
But that is a good feature to be added. Maybe we can see how fully works the platform is soon. Since, it is not yet been launched, a lots of things could be settle down and let's wait for it.
Seeing how all the features are added and they will work. When the Cashback platform will fully function, and after that it will be possible to test and supplement it with your own tips.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 07:36:51 AM

Every day, millions of users shop online. And naturally, everyone is looking for how it will be more profitable and cheaper, and therefore such cashback platforms are very popular now.
Yeah indeed. Most of the people makes some crazy outputs whenever they shop online like they were making some such highly bought.
Yes, and this is a good way to save a little on purchases. Since now this is all overestimated and the prices of goods are too high. And with the Cashback service there is an opportunity to return anything.
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 08:00:53 AM

I agree with this. I already read the whitepaper and it has so many interesting and very promising features. I do hope that the PARQ will soon rise all of it and be aligned in one of  popular crypto projects. I am looking forward for this project.
Really? Then you are really reading the whitepaper because the whitepaper had so many interestings fact and theory about the project.
Whitepaper have all the necessary informations needed to gain and understands well the core of a the certain crypto projects. Not only that, through the whitepaper, all the promising goals and objectives is there giving a true impression of what the project really is.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 10:53:57 AM

Most of the people around here are really supporting the project very well. How can i make some profits by using the platform? Can anyone tell me?
You can visit the website and try to read the details in the whitepaper because you will be amazed how good the platform is in gaining profits even in the bear market. And the team is working it well on it's functions and features that will make you satisfied.
I dont even think that whitepaper would help him to get to know the meaning of the definition on the project because it just describe the theory.
Whitepaper is helpful, but of course you are right there, it is all theory about the project. Without the actual project even the whitepaper is nothing but a bunch of words collected and keep in a file format. PARQ is a good platform which I am one of those looking forward to its success.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 02:42:59 PM

Most of the people around here are really supporting the project very well. How can i make some profits by using the platform? Can anyone tell me?
You can visit the website and try to read the details in the whitepaper because you will be amazed how good the platform is in gaining profits even in the bear market. And the team is working it well on it's functions and features that will make you satisfied.
I dont even think that whitepaper would help him to get to know the meaning of the definition on the project because it just describe the theory.
Whitepaper is helpful, but of course you are right there, it is all theory about the project. Without the actual project even the whitepaper is nothing but a bunch of words collected and keep in a file format. PARQ is a good platform which I am one of those looking forward to its success.
Yes, the PARQ project is indeed a very promising project, not only in the description of the documents, but the ready-made platform will also be very popular.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 02:48:49 PM

Every day, millions of users shop online. And naturally, everyone is looking for how it will be more profitable and cheaper, and therefore such cashback platforms are very popular now.
Yeah indeed. Most of the people makes some crazy outputs whenever they shop online like they were making some such highly bought.
Yes, and this is a good way to save a little on purchases. Since now this is all overestimated and the prices of goods are too high. And with the Cashback service there is an opportunity to return anything.
Such platforms are useful when you make many large purchases over the Internet, then the cashback percentage will be the most profitable.
hiphoptrail

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 08:11:25 AM

are there any hosted masternode companies for this token
jooj2

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 03:59:40 AM

are there any hosted masternode companies for this token

First PARQ is a master node - POS, coin it isn't a token. the PARQ team is active on Discord. joining their  server https://discord.gg/qWSgDzc to gin more info regarding your inquires.
joinminingpool

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 08:49:38 PM

SCAM ALERT

Be warned! All positive posts here and "discussions" are from the same persons with different names.

Once they sold over 50MNs  at price of .80BTC each.. they instantly dumped and of course from 0.80BTC for MN for a week was killed to 0.017 for 1000 PARQs

Mathematically and with the reward structure is NOT possible 50MNs owners (even the first 5) to dump that amount of coins! Keep on mind that the buy wall was "12 BTC" with daily volume of 19BTC.
Obviously fake.. shame on me not looking first on the accounts trading on..

All they did is "design contest" and they come with so unique design which any self respected web developer can do in erm.. max day with lot of weed.

The project is also faceless, one person  K J L   is the only one at "Project management".

Now they will come claiming that "I'm mad because of the bear market and current price drop" B.S!

Be careful!
Be safe!
backback

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 01:16:24 AM

Well i tried to obtain information about setting up de masternode/wallet....nothing, no tehnical answer..only hi,how are you...there is no active support....
Tolynkuzma

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 05:13:32 PM

Thank you, I wanted to buy about 5 full nodes and now thanks to you I will not buy them! I will watch other projects
xxTraderrMasxx

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 09:25:55 PM

People, let's vote for "PARQ(PARQ)" Our coin: "№76 https://l2rx.com/index.php?limit=50&sort=0&page=2#PARQ
Mi-cha

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 06:52:54 PM

Hello from the trttNodes platform.

PARQ Instant nodes and COLD masternode hosting available on our platform!!!

Join us on https://node.trittium.cc/ and start getting rewards immediately!

Our offer:

INVESTMENT IN MASTERNODE POOLS
    - No tech Knowledge needed
    -3-Step investment setup
   -  Auto-Reinvest rewards
   - Instant withdrawals for 95% of the requests (max 6 hours for the others)
   - Frequent rewards (payments every 6 hours)
   -  Add more coins to existing investment
   -  Withdraw from investment any time
   - Low minimum investment (just 10 EUR value)
   - No cap on investment amount
  -  Low fees
  -24/7 service

COLD WALLET MASTERNODE HOSTING
- No tech Knowledge needed
 - 3-clicks setup
- Special launch offer - only 0.49€/Month
-Fees charged daily in TRTT
-24/7 service.
- Dedicated servers

* Special offer is valid as we are on Beta phase.

trttNodes Guides
How to invest with trttNodes (new UI) - https://medium.com/@Trittium_cc/how-to-invest-with-trttnodes-af2d829d07ed
Cold Nodes setup at trttNodes (new UI) - https://medium.com/@Trittium_cc/cold-nodes-setup-at-trttnodes-4157645dc1f

Start earning with us on https://node.trittium.cc/

** If you have any concerns and questions or just want to chat with us, you are always welcome on our Discord server https://discord.gg/7PDearP
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50]
  Print  

Jump to: