Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:38:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Safe 7x-10x this year  (Read 353 times)
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:47:27 AM

This year, hmm. There's a lot probably but I only have one pick which is INS currently it is only at $1+ and I think it is still undervalued. With its purpose in real world, I mean the concept for sure it will easilly rise this year wherein the big event (launching of platform) will be held by Q4.

Btw, they will have an airdrop this coming July 2nd and I suggest to fill your bags because in my opinion, the real market will start after that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
denyfirmasyahputra

Activity: 156
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:55:41 AM

Cryptocurrency is not stable so we can not say "safe" because the price of unpredictable crytpcurrency for the future
Gr4yF4ng

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:27:33 AM

Komodo has good features, but it's in a long list of projects that want to be the best blockchain ecosystem while blockchain platforms are evolving rapidly. I don't think Komodo will do a 7x - 10x this year. Probably not even a 5x.

I would invest in projects that are already proving to have real value by working with real companies. Ambrosus for example is already working with Migros (a $30B revenue company) to integrate supply-chain onto their IoT platform. Projects like these will be much more valuable in the future, because we are moving from speculation to real world adoption!
2Pac

Activity: 749
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:30:13 AM

Given that Bitcoin rises to around 15k this year,
Komodo will increase 7x-10x. Last December it
got over 15 dollars, and with the tech that Komodo
has, I see it easily going back to 15 dollars.
Hyperdex
Atomic Swaps
DICO
ZK-Snarks
Privacy Platform Project

LOL, nothing safe and you talk about 7x. If you can find safe 0.7x (%70 up) I'd put all my money on it. There is no guarantee in this business. I'm also Komodo investor and I don't have 7x expectancy this year. It may be happen in the long run but definitely not this year alone.
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:01:59 PM

Pchain (PAI) has 7x-10x potential for price grow beacuse is a new blockchain come out from ICO and awaiting listing on big exchanges.
lehar4512

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:40:55 PM

You have to find your coin before public sale, so you have to make your own research. According to my researches, I have realized a very new project that is  Spl.yt Core Foundation stands out because it is a non-profit organization moving towards fully decentralized and autonomous governance. This means the Spl.yt ecosystem will be securely and collectively managed by users similarly to Bitcoin and Ethereum without any centralized corporation controlling the entire system. They believe that blockchain and crypto-assets are capable of fully eliminating the need for intermediaries rather than simply replacing them with lower-cost centralized versions. Their entire project reflects this vision. Their team actively participates in and contributes to decentralized governance research and discussions among the crypto-community, which they incorporate into our systems. Their achievements thus far are a credit to their team’s advantage of collectively possessing a wide range of skill sets and experience in blockchain, high tech, consulting, e-commerce, law, tax accounting, and marketing. They will continue to leverage our team’s and the community’s talents and ideas to enable Spl.yt’s wide range of features to compete with legacy players.
Their priorities are clear: to innovate and build, test, and then test again. While Spl.yt’s development has been in process for over a year, our patient growth has afforded us the opportunity to observe other projects in the space. Some of them are very exciting and we believe they can do great things for society, but others have chosen to do things that don’t align with our core values and may be missing the opportunity to fully leverage the full potential of this new technology. They are confident that they can build upon the industry’s best practices to give the community the best quality system possible.
Fore more information
Spl.yt Website: https://www.spl.yt/
Spl.yt Lite Paper: https://www.spl.yt/litepaper.pdf
Spl.yt for Devs: https://www.spl.yt/devs.html
Live dApp: http://demo.spl.yt/
Medium: https://medium.com/@splytcore
Twitter: https://twitter.com/splytcore
Telegram: https://t.me/splyt
saqwe

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:04:42 PM

As we know that anything can happen to a coin in crypto at anytime and no one can state exactly when the price of coin will begin to go up. Komodo is a good coin and has good feature but I do not think it will 7X  not to talk of 10x this year. That is like expecting it to run extensively but I am sure it will in the coming year as long as the price of bitcoin keeps increasing.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:48:56 PM

We can't predict a growth of 7x-10x on this year. It happened last year, but this year is going to be difficult. Also take in account that there is less money into cryptos and also a lot more new altcoins eating a little of each coin market. The crypto market needs a lot more money. Maybe one coin can be pumped to x10, but not all coins. And it is going to be dumped after.
europesss

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:23:33 PM

Nothing is definite. We investors only want to protect our investments. This high gain is very difficult.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:57:15 PM

I think it is safe to say that a coin that will make you gain profit for 7x - 10x are coins that have rewards thru staking and master nodes. It's like a passive income wherein your coins will keep on accumulating and you will just have to harvest on your desired date or when you have reached your target price. Examples would be BUZZ, DIGIWAGE, MAG, BITG, XAP, BTCI, and GRFT. Just do your own research, man.
xandriel

Activity: 586
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:33:31 PM

with this situation now it is hard to tell about the future of crypto. However, I know that the dumping is just because of the small group of investors. They will come back soon.

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
jems

Activity: 854

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:22:08 PM

Komodo has a wide range of features, but it's not the only player in the area and new competitors are appearing. I hope the platform can gain in popularity too, but I don't see another bullmarket around the corner and any altcoin will have a difficult time to hold its spot. Also we'll have to have an eye on the special regulatory rules for anonymous coins...
I agree with you, when a coin is called as the best one then it will continue to fall behind as time passes because new competitor competitors will emerge. and another one, I do not think there's a really safe place in the crypto world.
TmottaDing

Activity: 234
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:37:42 PM

There is no way for making that huge amount of money in such a short period of time, people should really stop asking for this kind of advices in here because it is almost impossible

edgycorner

Activity: 1064
Merit: 382

Hurrah for Karamazov!

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:52:54 PM

For me it's IOST and EOS.Both of the coins offers something new, unlike all the shitcoins in the market right now.
I won't say they are guaranteed 7x, but they do have a potential.Now not everyone can predict the market so nothing is safe.You have to take risks.But IOST is a real deal.
Not many people know about this unique token, once we people noticing this beauty then those pink candles are going to light up the price.
Same with EOS.I will be riding on these two coins this quarter, lets see how it goes.
PrepaidCrooks

Activity: 52
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 07:49:20 AM

Safecoin is the obvious pick here especially considering the title and inital post context.  I would bet a lot of money the rate of return will double your estimates and coin examples.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: