Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:19:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Programming course for beginners - interested ?  (Read 191 times)
Kosmog (OP)

Activity: 207
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 06:15:05 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2019, 09:29:08 PM by Kosmog
Merited by Bodhicoin (5)

Hey,

2 days ago, my programming course for beginners passed the internal review and was approved on Udemy.

It is called “From A Non Programmer To Full Stack .Net Developer”.
Together with the course, I also offer an ebook for free (its price being 10.99$).

My course was created for anyone who wants to learn programming, especially web & mobile applications.
During the course we are building a web app from the ground-up, using industry standard practices. I’m not going too deep into details, being for beginners and I’m explaining only the necessary stuff for you to be able to create such a web app.
I followed the same guidelines I received 8 years ago, when I took the first step in becoming a developer.

If any of you is interested, let me know, because i just started a contest where 10 people can win a 100% discount coupon (course it’s normally priced at 99.99$)

https://www.udemy.com/from-a-non-programmer-to-full-stack-net-developer/?couponCode=10.99DISCOUNT

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tiptravel

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:04:32 PM

Course programirovaniya will not be quick, that to learn a language, you need 2 years
lilian123

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 05:38:57 AM

There are two problems; the education system and the mindset of programmers. Most of us do not want to learn things deeply and the way they should be learned but instead, we learn coding to get a job. When you get a job, knowing your ability you’ll be trained for a particular technology and work on it for the rest of your life. Good programmers are always capable of doing things on their own and work the way they want to. Because they know they can do it. But, most of the graduates don’t have this confidence when they’re going for a job.
Jessica J. Moreland

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 05:43:12 AM

Complete Python Bootcamp is a very good course for beginners to learn python. Python is one of the most popular, in-demand, easy to learn and widely application programming languages. If you master the Python programming language, you can build almost any kind of software. From web and development to artificial intelligence and ethical hacking, it’s widely applicable and significant. This course will help you learn python as a Professional. You’ll start from the basics and go all the way to creating your own applications and games.

Robert D

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 05:45:10 AM

Django Full Stack Web Developer Bootcamp is the best online course for web developers. Django is a full-stack open-source framework powered by Python. It has all the web development features you’ll ever require for a better website. The framework provides templates, libraries, and APIs designed to work together for connectivity. In this course, you’ll learn to build websites with HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Javascript, jQuery, Python3, and Django web framework.
DARREN12

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 06:13:56 AM

Don't limit yourself to these languages! There are tons of programming languages, all with varying uses. If you want to work as programmer, you will definitely need to know more than one, so learn as many as you can.
rayan12

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 06:16:48 AM

Think about going to school. While most companies hiring a programmer will care more about your skills than the college you went to or your grades, it greatly helps to have a college degree to point to. You will learn more efficiently than if you teach yourself, all while getting expert guidance from your teachers (and maybe your friends).
darrylfoster

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 12:30:20 PM

Hey,

2 days ago, my programming course for beginners passed the internal review and was approved on Udemy.

It is called https://edubirdie.com/paraphrasing-tool.
Together with the course, I also offer an ebook for free (its price being 10.99$).

My course was created for anyone who wants to learn programming, especially web & mobile applications.
During the course we are building a web app from the ground-up, using industry standard practices. I’m not going too deep into details, being for beginners and I’m explaining only the necessary stuff for you to be able to create such a web app.
I followed the same guidelines I received 8 years ago, when I took the first step in becoming a developer.

If any of you is interested, let me know, because i just started a contest where 10 people can win a 100% discount coupon (course it’s normally priced at 99.99$)

Thanks for sharing your course! I always wanted to start some online course on programming, but I couldn't find some time to start learning Smiley So now I want to change it.
Bodhicoin

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

ReCREWeR.com ^Straight Drop Crypto Airdrops^

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 06:25:57 PM

Thanks Kosmog, I hope Udemy is good to you and you build on this venture.

I'm interested in the contest if that is still in process. Either way this may be the course for me.

***I had forgotten about MIT, excellent follow up to your class. Thanks and good luck!

Kosmog (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 09:27:49 PM

Good luck guys!

Quick reminder though (I also say this in the course, but just so you can be sure)

My course From A Non-Programmer To Full Stack .NET Developer, represents a starting point in your career. You can't learn to code in just 3.5 hours. Keep in mind that you have to practice a lot after watching it. However, it helps you a lot, by giving you the right path to follow.

By the way, to enter the contest, go to my facebook page and follow the steps from the pinned post

Thanks!

https://www.udemy.com/from-a-non-programmer-to-full-stack-net-developer/?couponCode=10.99DISCOUNT
Kosmog (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2019, 08:29:01 PM

The course just received the Highest Rated badge.

MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:55:20 PM

I've been thinking for some time to start learning programming and this might be just the right opportunity because I've been looking for some courses on the internet but it seems like everything that is good and has a high quality also requires a lot of money. Will definitely participate in your contest and hope I will be one of the winners.
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 07:36:00 AM

Question though, what make your courses different to other 'free' online tutorials in the net though?

3.5 hours? wow, never thought that you can learn that fast to be honest. Yeah, maybe the basic but to be very good at programming to really need a lot of hours in my opinion. Anyways, good luck bro.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: