Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:45:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BCNEX | The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform  (Read 20142 times)
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 09:56:40 PM

I see vote system on your platform, how do you participate in votes? do we need BCNX token to do that? and how does the new project want to be on votes list?

🗣🗣🗣🗣Attentions👹👹 scams alert💀💀💀👁👁
Bcnex exchange are not allowed withdrawal their scamming people if you deposit your funds here you will be lost your funds all withdrawal is not complete even that funds not gaving your wallet👹👹🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣

The exchange is now live for almost a month and you are the first one that has problems with withdrawing? No one else mentioned similar issues. I guess there must be some other problems why you can't withdraw. Maybe get in touch with the support before calling the whole thing a scam?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bcnex (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

BCNEX - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2019, 11:50:33 PM

Scam alert withdrawal is not available this exchange didn't deposit your funds here

The Bcnex Exchange still working normally. If you have withdrawal issue please submit a ticket here: https://support.bcnex.net/hc/en-us/requests/new
If you have any questions, our admin on Telegram can answer your questions 24/7: https://t.me/Bcnex_Official

tranduong123
Copper Member

Activity: 714
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2019, 05:50:39 AM

September 03, 2019 Bcnex - Instructions On How To Claim Rewards From The Super Airdrop Program

The distribution time will last for 1 month: From 14:00 4th September 2019 (GMT+7) to 14:00 3rd October 2019 (GMT+7)
More in detail: https://medium.com/bcnex-exchange/bcnex-instructions-on-how-to-claim-rewards-from-the-super-airdrop-program-5d810d257763

I am asking a questions pertaining to the medium article, how can people cheat if they have to go through kyc?

And I think this is unfair, you are changing the rules at the end of the campaign, you push people to buy your token.
20% instant unlocking conditions is not good deal at all

Cheater can easily complete KYC images with photoshop and documents they can buy, There was a bragging guy on group chat that he created dozens of accounts and surpassed KYC. If you're a genuine user, there's no need to complain about 20% unlocking.
gielbier

Activity: 914
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 07:12:53 AM

September 03, 2019 Bcnex - Instructions On How To Claim Rewards From The Super Airdrop Program

The distribution time will last for 1 month: From 14:00 4th September 2019 (GMT+7) to 14:00 3rd October 2019 (GMT+7)
More in detail: https://medium.com/bcnex-exchange/bcnex-instructions-on-how-to-claim-rewards-from-the-super-airdrop-program-5d810d257763

I am asking a questions pertaining to the medium article, how can people cheat if they have to go through kyc?

And I think this is unfair, you are changing the rules at the end of the campaign, you push people to buy your token.

Cheater can easily complete KYC images with photoshop and documents they can buy, There was a bragging guy on group chat that he created dozens of accounts and surpassed KYC. If you're a genuine user, there's no need to complain about 20% unlocking.
KYC with selfie can slightly reduce cheater in the airdrop/bounty
So if only the ID card/passport will not reduce cheating because they can just get it to someone else or also buy fake ID card

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
b1k4ng

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 07:19:07 AM

how can one person create multiple accounts and all accounts can go through all KYC, means the security level of BCNEX is still weak?

koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2019, 11:36:54 AM

Who are you? don't set me up to say what I can and can't say  Angry
All of us are free to talk ,as long we don't violate the forum rules

This is not about of $25. but about the trust, the community is built on trust ...

how can one person create multiple accounts and all accounts can go through all KYC, means the security level of BCNEX is still weak?

Good question, that's the point..
Bcnex (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2019, 09:17:49 AM

aelf (ELF) Gets Listed on BCNEX
  • Trading pairs: ELF/BTC, ELF/ETH and ELF/USDT
  • Deposit time: 09/09/19, 16:00 (GMT+7)
  • Trading time: 09/09/19, 17:00 (GMT+7)
  • Withdrawal time: 09/09/19, 17:00 (GMT+7)

More: https://medium.com/bcnex-exchange/aelf-elf-gets-listed-on-bcnex-cae869a9b13b

Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 11:37:47 AM

I think its hard to check all country ID`s. Binance for example approved my ID and I did change a not in my document. In a nutshell they (people that check this) have no infrastructure to check its legit.

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
TSWR

Activity: 127

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 11:48:13 AM

I am working on a project and am interested in what platform/company you used to manage the ICO, investors, and funds. I don't mind taking about this in a DM I'm just looking for guidance, thanks.
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 07:04:49 PM

During KYC many users tried to submit KYC but BCNEX rejected their documents reason low quality picture even everything all right because First time i submit documents they rejected and 2nd time I submitted same documents no changes and they verified my account. Weird!!
On the other hand they are afraid from dump in bcnex price so they are distributing airdrop in other way!
Let's see what will happen in bounty distribution !!!
Nivia1st

Activity: 821

Volare.network

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 07:50:44 PM

During KYC many users tried to submit KYC but BCNEX rejected their documents reason low quality picture even everything all right because First time i submit documents they rejected and 2nd time I submitted same documents no changes and they verified my account. Weird!!
On the other hand they are afraid from dump in bcnex price so they are distributing airdrop in other way!
wait..., don't they use XRP for airdrop? (correction if wrong)
then why should they be afraid of dumps, wouldn't that not affect the price of their tokens?

if you're talking about reward bounties, maybe that makes sense.

dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 08:13:32 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2019, 08:28:11 PM by dr.cheema

then why should they be afraid of dumps, wouldn't that not affect the price of their tokens?

Yeah Good Question mate, they are afraid from dump in bcnex price that's why they said that participants can withdraw 20% immediately and remaining reward will be unlock for BCNEX holders, so after folks withdraw 5$ or 4$ of airdrop, they sell xrp and bought bcnex for unlock remaining reward. (Talking about super airdrop)
Well Team played well, I am bounty participant and bit excited about how they will distribute bounty reward to participants.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 08:21:20 PM

Who are you? don't set me up to say what I can and can't say  Angry
All of us are free to talk ,as long we don't violate the forum rules

This is not about of $25. but about the trust, the community is built on trust ...

Good question, that's the point..

With sophisticated applications nowadays, one can really create multiple accounts without a doubt.
But it is up to the platform itself what is their security measures to detect fake profiles submitted.
Sadly, many people are willing to go that route in order to earn few dollars for themselves.
The BCNEX should have stringent KYC scanning procedures now that there are rumours that someone can passed multiple accounts without a problem.
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2019, 09:53:41 PM

I still cannot understand BCNEX devs are putting airdroppers on a compulsory token buy business which wasn't the deal. It is a breach of trust and I promise you guys that you will surely pay for this that you have done. How can you tell else that we would be paid in ripple and now give us about 20% and the remaining to be bought with your native tokens? Even if I change all my claimed ripples to bcnex tokens, I cannot claim all ripple before the end of the claiming period. In other words, they want to force us to buy their tokens. I will never use my own money to buy this shitcoin.

Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2019, 05:53:46 AM

yes this is also very strange, they say they are afraid of an XRP dump on their platform, and I think that is a funny thought. Cheesy
there is still no news for bounty maybe it will be in 2020

miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 06:07:46 AM

yes this is also very strange, they say they are afraid of an XRP dump on their platform, and I think that is a funny thought. Cheesy
there is still no news for bounty maybe it will be in 2020

After bounty end, they mentioned it will be distributed once the exchanged is launched and now they are listing the coins one after the other. When we ask for the bounty they were not answering to questions raised by us, Don't know exactly how long it is going to take for distribution.
Bcnex (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2019, 12:00:30 PM

Introduction About Reward Pool Program On Bcnex
Time: 04h00 PM 11/09/2019 (GMT+7)
Reward Pool link: https://bcnex.net/reward-pool

More in detail: https://medium.com/bcnex-exchange/introduction-about-reward-pool-program-on-bcnex-936f833fc4df

rahmat86

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 05:11:49 PM

Change the rules of super airdrops to make people disappointed, if you do not keep promises do not make false promises. the bounty reward now has not been clear and detailed when it will be distributed and how the mechanism is, I hope it does not delay
Bcnex (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2019, 09:08:20 AM

The 1st project on Reward Pool: Dynamite (DYNMT)
  • Start: 16h00 11/09/19
  • End: 16h00 12/09/19
  • Distribution: 16h00 26/09/19 (GMT+7)
  • Pool: 6,666 DYNMT
  • 1 ticket = 10 BCNX

Join: https://bcnex.net/en/reward-pool
More: https://medium.com/bcnex-exchange/introduction-about-reward-pool-program-on-bcnex-936f833fc4df

Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 09:16:52 AM

Change the rules of super airdrops to make people disappointed, if you do not keep promises do not make false promises. the bounty reward now has not been clear and detailed when it will be distributed and how the mechanism is, I hope it does not delay

No smart at all, short term management at his finest  Grin

As stated above
You (BCNEX) will surely pay for this that you have done

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: