Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:07:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BCNEX | The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform  (Read 20134 times)
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 12:21:38 PM

They have rised $ 1 million in the angel funding round for only for Vietnamese. The next round is ETH - BTC - USDT and BCN session in 3rd May.
Bcnex trading platform is a product of Oritech., JSC. They have been working for 2 years ago with the founders' money. They was released beta version. It is expected that the crypto trading will officially run in July after STO round ended. I was make some questions to their support team on telegram channel.
This exchange is having great potential and their community is very much in telegram. I believe that for this team they will quickly become a major exchange in vietnam but until then they need to seek more partners so that they can hope to have a good exchange. I would personally consider investing because this STO project is really very potential

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptobaro

Activity: 1120
Merit: 200

Turkish Translator

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 02:12:55 AM

Turkish ANN Thread is live!

You can view here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5121736.0

1881 - 193∞
thd26bct

Activity: 300
Merit: 93

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 02:22:36 AM

Will the BCNEX can become the second phenomenon like Binance?
Binance has been the classic story of an unbelievable fast journey from zero to giant in a very short period of time.
Personally, there are some external factors that supported Binance in its early days.
KYCs and very bad supports on Poloniex, and a little bit slow supports from Bittrex together forced a massive migration of traders from those two big exchanges to Binance.
It was an amazing migration and Binance successfully took advatanges of that.
This exchange is having great potential and their community is very much in telegram. I believe that for this team they will quickly become a major exchange in vietnam but until then they need to seek more partners so that they can hope to have a good exchange. I would personally consider investing because this STO project is really very potential
Darkness304

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 02:40:16 AM

I was trying to submit some problems to support team of Bcnex. They doing well and very fast so I really believe that they will make stronger in the near future. It is will be great and make the balance with binance exchange.
Darkness304

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2019, 03:54:04 AM

So much exchanges aren't connected to trading view and use common data standards. I found that Bcnex is connected to the world exchanges data system.

Some problems when registering and performing tasks to get free tokens are not really comfortable. They repaired the update two days ago, It's so quickly to hear and fix.

They are strong team and I believed.
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 04:31:23 AM

I was trying to submit some problems to support team of Bcnex. They doing well and very fast so I really believe that they will make stronger in the near future. It is will be great and make the balance with binance exchange.
This exchange is likely to be the next opponent of Binance because their interface is very similar to Binance and this project is in the first stage making many investors feel excited about this exchange. I hope BCNEX will continue to develop further in the near future because I have great faith in it and will participate in investment as soon as possible.

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
Ribak1992

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 12:11:54 PM

what opponent are you talking about? have you ever tried to trade there? there is an authoritative study which shows that there is no real trading on exchange.
only coinbase and binance have 300k+ users and fake volume on most crypto platforms.
https://www.blockchaintransparency.org/december-2018-rankings/
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 02:48:42 PM

what opponent are you talking about? have you ever tried to trade there? there is an authoritative study which shows that there is no real trading on exchange.
only coinbase and binance have 300k+ users and fake volume on most crypto platforms.
Most of those exchanges are BOT and I really like this article. I think we need more articles related to this analysis to help the community of those exchanges be more secure in trading. I believe BCNEX will be the next generation of exchanges and they will have real trading volumes that make investors feel more secure.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Pr3ko

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 07:21:36 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2019, 10:31:50 PM by mprep

It;s Vietnamese project  ?
lol, i cant believe it !!!!

I have checked their website safe and secure. Therefore, I think it will succeed and become the first legalized trading floor.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 11:30:52 AM

Most of those exchanges are BOT and I really like this article. I think we need more articles related to this analysis to help the community of those exchanges be more secure in trading. I believe BCNEX will be the next generation of exchanges and they will have real trading volumes that make investors feel more secure.
It is difficult to say this but BCNEX needs a bigger community and developers need to be serious about developing the project. Currently many exchanges are available in this market and its competition makes many grants less and less. We can expect BCNEX to surpass other top exchanges but it takes time for them to do this and there will definitely be many hardest times.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Bcnex (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

BCNEX - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 04:22:16 AM

It is difficult to say this but BCNEX needs a bigger community and developers need to be serious about developing the project. Currently many exchanges are available in this market and its competition makes many grants less and less. We can expect BCNEX to surpass other top exchanges but it takes time for them to do this and there will definitely be many hardest times.
You are right, we are working hard to build a strong community, day by day our community is growing stronger.
In the short term, our Dev team will try to find, fix bugs and complete app on mobile devices.
We always strive to create a perfect trading platform, optimized to serve users in the best way.
In the near future, we will hold a trading contest so users can use a demo account to participate in the contest and receive valuable rewards from Bcnex.
We will be very grateful if you join the contest and give us feedback about your experience while using the Bcnex platform.

em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 12:16:37 PM

from your whitepaper, i am truly impressed by what you are trying to achieve but my biggest question is what makes you different from the existing platform and why would investors choose to use your platform

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 03:12:02 PM

They already got 1 million dollar from Angel investor, Private sale is the first round before next round continue at May 2019.
That's a huge sum! Meaning they already got half of their softcap!
But i don't  really understand the reason why they needs this much amount of money to build the Exchange?
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 03:42:01 PM

Dear community!

I want to announce that Bcnex Angel Funding Round successful ended, $ 1000 000 Raised!
Bcnex STO (Security Token Offering) first round will starts on May 03 2019!

Best regards,

Bcnex Team

What’s the total supply of BCNX tokens? Also, what happens to unsold tokens at the end of your STO?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 04:46:38 PM

Having an STO is great. This would be the first Exchange STO I’ll be participating in. Well, having a great plan and having a focused and experienced team is another, what plans do you have for promotions?
Is there a bounty or Referal program? If yes, I’ll like to be a part of the bounty.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Bcnex (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 01:22:57 AM

Dear community!

I want to announce that Bcnex Angel Funding Round successful ended, $ 1000 000 Raised!
Bcnex STO (Security Token Offering) first round will starts on May 03 2019!

Best regards,

Bcnex Team

What’s the total supply of BCNX tokens? Also, what happens to unsold tokens at the end of your STO?

The total supply is 200,000,000 BCNX tokens. In the case of not being able to sell all the tokens, the remaining tokens will be distributed equally to those who have purchased the tokens based on the holding percentages.

from your whitepaper, i am truly impressed by what you are trying to achieve but my biggest question is what makes you different from the existing platform and why would investors choose to use your platform

Compared to existing solutions, Bcnex is a fast, accurate, and low latency trading platform with flexible scalability that can handle up to 2,000,000 orders per second. The BCNX token will be used to trade, buy, and sell other cryptocurrencies, cover transaction fees and receive incentives of up to 75%. We will provide a trading platform with:
  • Safety and Stability
  • Customer Oriented
  • 24/7 Dedicated Support
  • High Liquidity
  • Institutional-grade Trading Engine
  • Diverse Market
In addition, we want to make Bcnex the first and the best-legalized cryptocurrency exchange in Vietnam and expand our business to other countries in Europe and in Asia. Bcnex CEO also wants to create a complete ecosystem (Bcnex Ecosystem) for Vietnamese innovative startup projects that work on blockchain and apply technology for social goods. His plan is backed by a Vietnamese national program, the 844, titled "Supporting the National Innovation Initiative to 2025" (ISEV). This program aims to create a favorable environment to promote and support the formation and development of enterprises. Bcnex is expected to be at the forefront of efforts to develop Vietnam into a country of startups, and blockchain technology is gradually asserting its important role in Industry 4.0.
Source of The National Program 844: http://en.dean844.most.gov.vn
For more details please refer to our website & whitepaper.

ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 02:22:49 AM

I like the part of having the ability to handle huge trading volume. Your exchange came at the right time, at the start of the bull run. What trading would your team be interested in? Institutional or individual trades.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Bcnex (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 08:11:42 AM

Having an STO is great. This would be the first Exchange STO I’ll be participating in. Well, having a great plan and having a focused and experienced team is another, what plans do you have for promotions?
Is there a bounty or Referal program? If yes, I’ll like to be a part of the bounty.

Yes, we have a bounty program and earn program, very looking forward to receiving support from you.
Bounty program url: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5115587.msg49969879
Earn program url: https://www.bcnex.net/earn-bcnx.html?lang=en

I like the part of having the ability to handle huge trading volume. Your exchange came at the right time, at the start of the bull run. What trading would your team be interested in? Institutional or individual trades.

We aim to both but firstly we prioritize individual customers "one by one".

Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 03:24:10 PM

I just the post about your bounty program. I was curious Because I sawsome top  bitcointalk account promoting your exchange. You keep up with the promotion and that would ensure we get to softcap in no time.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Bcnex (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 08:03:25 AM

I just the post about your bounty program. I was curious Because I sawsome top  bitcointalk account promoting your exchange. You keep up with the promotion and that would ensure we get to softcap in no time.
Thank you; We really appreciate your help with our project!. We welcome everyone to participate in the Bcnex bounty program.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: