Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:46:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Paintings for art lovers(+crypto fun art)  (Read 283 times)
olgaso2018 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 32

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 02:06:46 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2019, 02:01:08 PM by olgaso2018

Good day everyone! I'm here a Little less than 1 year. This is a very short term in real life but here I saw much. I came to the forum for answers and I got it. Here I knew much about crypto. I made my first transactions, joined ICO, lost money on scam ICO or just lost with proper ICO and recently lost some funds on cryptopia. Well there were just a little funds but anyway that was a bad sign cause cryptopia worked since 2014 and I didn't have problem with it, so I realized that there is nothing is eternal in crypto and that's why I decided to diversify the situation about hacking exchanges, loss on trades and other stuff and think about something eternal like art. Maybe someone will find piece and calm and someone just will relax with that or just will bring some pleasure. I want to introduce artworks of our comrades  from our crypto artists - " circle". There are different types of artworks, different styles as we  treat the crypto differently, someone installed the wallet with my help, someone did it himself, someone interesting in crypto more than other but  in General everyone is interested in crypto, just though in different ways. We decided to make something like the competition in crypto art but since everyone has their own style, the works will be different and I think this is great cause now there are not so much works about crypto. Maybe it would be helpful for crypto art in general.
I want to introduce you to different styles, different works, so that everyone would appreciate the artistic direction and enjoy the art. This is just first experience so it would be great if you will give some feedback for me. So if you have any questions ask freely about style, type, idea and other things about artworks. Now I posted some works and I will tell you more if you will have some questions about artworks and artists.

Let's start with portraits.

and continue with not so easy sketches

what about abstractions?

how about abstract portreit?)

And last but not least prometheus and zeus

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: