Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:52:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about Bitcoin Gold?  (Read 643 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Ifra24 (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 171

jalannya dipotong sama orang

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 01:02:24 PM

The Bitcoin Gold (BTG) project has been started by an anonymous developer with the initials "h4x3", along with Jak Liao, Founder of Lightning ASIC, one of the largest Bitcoin mining companies based in Hong Kong. They created Bitcoin Gold (BTG) to eliminate the dominance of giant companies on SHA 256 mining and provide an opportunity for new miners to participate in Bitcoin mining. What do you think about the future of BTG?

███████████████████████████
██████████▄▄███▄▄██████████
████████▄█████████▄████████
██████▄█████████████▄██████
█████▄███████████████▄█████
█████▀███████████████▀█████
███████▀███████████▀███████
█████████▀███████▀█████████
███████████▀███▀███████████
.BITAMP..
   BITAMP BITCOIN WALLET   
Easy to use, client-side, &
open-source Bitcoin wallet
████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████
████▄▀▀▀   ▄▄█▄▄   ▀▀▀▄████
█████ ▀▄▄▀▀     ▀▀▄▄▀ █████
█████  █    ███    █  █████
█████  █   ▄███▄   █  █████
█████  █  ███████  █  █████
████▀▄ ▀▄ ███████ ▄▀ ▄▀████
█████▀▄ ▀▄       ▄▀ ▄▀█████
██████▀▄  ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀  ▄▀██████
████████▀▄   █   ▄▀████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████▄▀▀▀▄  ▄███▄  ▄▀▀▀▄████
█████   █ ▐█████▌ █   █████
███▄▄▀ ▀▄  ▀███▀  ▄▀ ▀▄▄███
██      ▄██▀▀▀██▄      ███
██     ███▄███ ███     ███
███▄▄▄▄ █████▄▄████ ▄▄▄▄███
█████████████▄█████████████
█████████████████▄▄▄▄█▄████
███████████████████████▀███
█████▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
███████▄▀  ▄█▄█▄  ▀▄███████
██████▄▀   █    █  ▀▄██████
███████    █▀▀▀▀▄   ███████
██████▀▄   █    █  ▄▀██████
███████▀▄  ▀█▀█▀  ▄▀███████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄█████
███▄███████████████████████
████▀█▀▀▀▀█████████████████
|SECURE
ANONYMOUS
INSTANT
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 01:40:38 PM

you are wrong. they created BTG to make a lot of money from the premine they also included in it and mainly because at that time there was a big hype going on about bitcoin fork coins literary anybody who know anything about programming was forking bitcoin and creating a new coin for themselves.

as for its price, i was actually thinking it would be a lot more successful that this, at least somewhere close to BCH since it was helping to make GPU mining a thing and specially since ETH was talking about killing the miners with its fork at the time so the ETH miners would have switched to BTG and pumped it up. but since ETH never forked and still hasn't that speculation never came true and BTG has also been struggling to keep alive.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
sunsilk

Activity: 2898
Merit: 620

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 06:23:57 PM

It has been delisted to some exchange and due to the 51% attack that happened, I'm not going to invest with such coins that experienced it.

Another fork coin from bitcoin and for miners as mentioned, they will have a choice but to have a safe bet IMO it's better to avoid this kind of coin. OP, did you invest with high amount of capital on Bitcoin Gold?

mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 06:36:40 PM

The Bitcoin Gold (BTG) project has been started by an anonymous developer with the initials "h4x3", along with Jak Liao, Founder of Lightning ASIC, one of the largest Bitcoin mining companies based in Hong Kong. They created Bitcoin Gold (BTG) to eliminate the dominance of giant companies on SHA 256 mining and provide an opportunity for new miners to participate in Bitcoin mining. What do you think about the future of BTG?
Yes it will be a good improvement for this field whenever some new things will appear the people will definitely accept it if it was been in a good usage and easy to make money for all of us so I definitely accept Bitcoin gold when most useful for all.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 05:15:08 AM

Bitcoin Gold admin just took advantage of the opportunity laid at that time, there was a trend of Bitcoin forks and they know a lot of persons will want that since its free money, so they create a Bitcoin hardfork bringing no real value to the Bitcoin community.
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 05:53:56 AM

When it was created people thought Bitcoin Gold will be a huge success and some of them even thought it might replace gold. As of now, it seems that people have forgot about it because I see very little interest in Bitcoin Gold especially here on bitcointalk and also on exchanges. Obviously people expected to be something greater but I turned out to be just another coin that follows bitcoin.
Colan Zolo

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:11:55 AM

BTG is like any other altcoin that moves with a small volume, but it's still good because developers are still trying to remain a worthy coin for the future. Many investors invest in BTG for the short term the increase will continue.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:21:20 AM

What to think its just another copy of BTC to make money and go nothing more if you are looking good projects to invest then its not BTG 100% try find good alts with really working features something like DeepOnion ,maybe ICO but with already working product its very important for me ,Moozicore is one of them.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

Jamesib1
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

P2P to fiat exchange & wallet -- www.totalcoin.io

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 07:50:17 AM

Personally, I wouldn't invest into BTG, especially when there are other more pofitable altcons (as, BTG is just an altcoin at this point).

[  Totalcoin - P2P crypto exchange  ]      ▬▬▬▬     ◾◾◾  ADVANCED MOBILE CRYPTO-WALLET  ◾◾◾
Facebook    ❱ Youtube          ▬▬▬▬             CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
  ❱ Telegram     ❱ Download app       ▬▬▬▬     ◾◾◾  JOIN NOW | BECOME A TRADER  ◾◾◾
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 07:52:45 AM

IMHO all these forks must die. They are all bad for the crypto industry, they must stop using BTC name.

phoinex

Activity: 560
Merit: 165

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:42:37 PM

The main reason Bitcoin Gold (BTG) was created was to create a new decentralized block for new miners around the world, because mining on Bitcoin Classic (BTC) was already very difficult for miners with low budgets. BTG uses the Equishash algorithm, where individual miners with GPU equipment will be able to participate in Bitcoin Gold (BTG) mining.
This is so that the new miners with the Low Budget do not need to force themselves to buy the Mining Rig SHA 256 from producers who always compete with their own customers in terms of Bitcoin Classic (BTC) mining.
For the future I think,  did not hear much positive news about BTG but I heard negative news about 388,201 BTG hacked.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:59:01 PM

all the fork coins are exactly alike and they all die eventually. they were only good in the short term when they were initially released and the market was in full on pumping mode all over but when that ended, so did their lifetime.
you can clearly see that the biggest shitforkcoin of all time called BCH is even struggling to keep alive let alone  smaller more flawed ones such as BTG.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Dasha88fed

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:40:28 PM

I do not like coins that have a name similar or the same as Bitcoin, but BTG is a fairly well-known coin and I like the fact that developers are geared towards mining the GPU. I think this is one of the advantages of this coin from those mining, which is based on the SHA256 algorithm. In the future, the price of BTG may increase in proportion to the growth of Bitcoin and the entire crypto of the world.
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:49:49 PM

if in my opinion, bitcoin gold has a potential that is not too good because from the day it appears on the coin market, the more time the price gets worse.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
ikicha

Activity: 788
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:59:09 PM

To much problem i think with BTG, several exchange already delisting for currency Bitcoin Gold. Also i hear bittrex got 51% attack for Bitcoin Gold at Bittrex exchange. Thats was not really good for BTG
Shohanur

Activity: 251

BIB Exchange

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 06:00:11 PM

BTG is not much popular and strong coin at this moment. Price condition is not well and day by day price is going up to down. Most of the people are withdrawing their investment from Bitcoin Gold. This is not a good condition of Bitcoin gold at this period.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 06:15:38 PM

Its fascinating that a coin with BTC on it can be valuable over time, Has any on you noticed that Bitcoiin? "BITCOIIN" (B2G) has good value. Sooner BTC2 probably would have good value too. Forks is the easiest to make money, Roger Ver and Crack Wright must have known it long before anyone figured it out.
senyorito123

Activity: 1722
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:58:38 PM

if in my opinion, bitcoin gold has a potential that is not too good because from the day it appears on the coin market, the more time the price gets worse.
Indeed, nothing is showing positive trend about this coin and yet more dumps happened in the market trading. I think it needs a lot of efforts from the developers, in order to take more strategies in order to gain much higher demands for us to see good market to gather more adoption. With that ways we can encourage people to hold and trade bitcoin gold, so they were able to hold it as an asset.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Farahtenan

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 07:35:05 AM

I think BTG still has a future, and can develop well. Even though it is in the top 30, the volume is still good and I think the price is still increasing BTG can provide benefits if it can manage it properly.
sunsilk

Activity: 2898
Merit: 620

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 08:37:36 AM

I think BTG still has a future, and can develop well. Even though it is in the top 30, the volume is still good and I think the price is still increasing BTG can provide benefits if it can manage it properly.
I don't agree with it but I don't want to argue with you either. Doesn't mean we can see it today on the top 30 it's still good, there's a massive number of traders that keeps the volume alive so it's surviving.

But in the latter part, most of the fork coins are about to die. If they will survive, we will see it then and as long as there are traders on it and people who are willing to buy, it will be alive but the truth once bitcoin gains dominance against these traders will just leave BTG.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: