Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:17:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN: TAPCOIN: Decentralized Advertising Reward Token  (Read 787 times)
iknowsatoshe

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 09:08:23 AM

Helloo! Can anyone explain to me what's the difference between tap and hooch? Are they two separate things?? Are they partners?
Hooch is just an app being incorporated in the tap network. In my mind tap is the "bigger picture" and hooch is just a part of it. Like.. you can also launch another app (different than hooch) inside the tap network. The whole situations goes like this: tap owns hooch. Please correct me if I'm wrong

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
99subsats

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 09:24:44 AM

Helloo! Can anyone explain to me what's the difference between tap and hooch? Are they two separate things?? Are they partners?
Hooch is just an app being incorporated in the tap network. In my mind tap is the "bigger picture" and hooch is just a part of it. Like.. you can also launch another app (different than hooch) inside the tap network. The whole situations goes like this: tap owns hooch. Please correct me if I'm wrong
Well said! I'd like to add that Hooch black is the elite version of hooch. There're exclusive offers only for the members of hooch black
Judylori845

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 09:36:18 AM

Oh ok. Thank you so much for the information Smiley I'll go download hooch to see if tap has partnered with any store at my area so I can start earning some tapcoins
Brian Andre

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 09:45:49 AM

But how does hooch work exactly? I mean how do people purchase from a partner inside the tap network?? Do they use a card issued by tap?
jimmyd178

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 09:58:12 AM

I thought that tap was all about ads and data protection. This ecosystem is way more inclusive that I was thinking about.. Has anyone used hooch before? I watched the interview of the CEO as well and it seems very easy to install and navigate inside the app. Does anyone know any big brands that accept tap coins??
Don't worry. We all had the same problem in the beginning.. There is a tweet referring to the official partners but I don't know any further information or if they've started accepting tapcoins. Amazon, apple, hilton and many others are among those 250k brands. You can find the tweet here "https://twitter.com/TAPCOIN/status/1106199690381586432".
Thanks for explaining. I read about all those partners at posts in social media and this number of 250,000 different brands blew my mind.. really impressive.
iknowsatoshe

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 10:06:47 AM

But how does hooch work exactly? I mean how do people purchase from a partner inside the tap network?? Do they use a card issued by tap?
Ofc you have to download the app first. It's listed on both google play and app store. Then you have to link your credit or debit card to the app and every time you buy something from a brand being included in the tap network you earn tapcoins. These coins are stored in your wallet inside the hooch app. Once you have enough tapcoins you spend them inside the tap network to buy whatever you like
99subsats

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 09:35:22 AM

Hello! Are there any news about tap going public? I saw some comments on reddit...
Brian Andre

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 10:24:36 AM

Hello! Are there any news about tap going public? I saw some comments on reddit...
I don't think so.. I haven't heard a thing. Nevertheless, I would like to see tap launching an ICO...
How is this possible? Isn't tapcoin's price stable??
Judylori845

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 10:32:27 AM

I haven't seen any relative announcement but there're plenty of people asking about it
Kenzomatthew708

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 10:38:04 AM

Is it true that netflix is now part of tap network? I think I renewed my subscription just 2 days after the announcement... RIP tapcoins
Filbert Hadden

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 08:00:13 AM

I don't think so.. I haven't heard a thing. Nevertheless, I would like to see tap launching an ICO...
How is this possible? Isn't tapcoin's price stable??
Hey bro you need to check tap's wp again... there're two coins.. a stable one called tapcoin and a security one called tapn. Unfortunately, tapn is only sold to institutional investors but there're some leaks that they may go public in the future. Only time will tell...
Filbert Hadden

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 08:13:49 AM

Is it true that netflix is now part of tap network? I think I renewed my subscription just 2 days after the announcement... RIP tapcoins
Oh bad luck man.. I use the combination of renewing my netflix subscription and buying some pizza all with tapcoins.. then I go to the local bar just to redeem my tokens on drinks Smiley If I upgrade to hooch black I can see myself becoming alcoholic Tongue
Elvano Fajrin

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 08:23:00 AM

Hello everyone! I really like your project and when I saw that you partnered with brave I got super excited cause this is the browser I use the last couple of months. I just want to ask a question about bat tokens. Will bat holders be able to redeem their bat inside the tap network even if the tokens aren't loaded in brave's wallet??? What happens if I have some bat tokens in my coinbase wallet?
Ericgerald

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 08:27:59 AM

Can I earn Bat Tokens by using the Hooch app? Or Hooch has only to do with tapcoins? I'm a bit confused.. any help? Thank you!
Adam Derek

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 08:53:38 AM

Can I earn Bat Tokens by using the Hooch app? Or Hooch has only to do with tapcoins? I'm a bit confused.. any help? Thank you!
I don't think so man. Hooch has nothing to do with the Tap - Brave partnership.. but you never know.. maybe they'll incorporate bat earnings in Hooch later
Ricardo Tun

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 09:05:40 AM

Hello everyone! I really like your project and when I saw that you partnered with brave I got super excited cause this is the browser I use the last couple of months. I just want to ask a question about bat tokens. Will bat holders be able to redeem their bat inside the tap network even if the tokens aren't loaded in brave's wallet??? What happens if I have some bat tokens in my coinbase wallet?
There's a post published on the official page of Tap network on medium which explains everything about the partnership. I think I've read that you can't redeem any bat tokens if they're not in your brave wallet. Nevertheless, you can transfer your "external" bat to your brave rewards wallet and then redeem these tokens inside tap network.
Elvano Fajrin

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 10:35:24 AM

You can only earn bat by watching ads on brave but even this service is not available yet...
Kenzomatthew708

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 11:12:28 AM

You can transfer your bat tokens from coinbase to wallet inside brave and then redeem those tokens within tap network
99subsats

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 06:59:30 AM

You can only earn bat by watching ads on brave but even this service is not available yet...
Is there any announcement regarding the dates that brave rewards will be enabled???
jimmyd178

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 07:15:39 AM

Is there any announcement regarding the dates that brave rewards will be enabled???
I've read that this service will be enabled within 2019. No exact dates have been announced...
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: