Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:14:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I stop using some exchanges  (Read 1533 times)
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:10:58 PM

Indeed we must be more careful in choosing the exchange, judging from the current developments that will not progress at all..
For me, I prefer choosing exchanges that I have long known like IDEX or KUCOIN, for example..

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:25:38 PM

I stopped using exchanges with low security as well. You know, you can be a magnificent trader, but losing funds after hacker attack is possible way to become bankrupt !
Ellionise

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:50:44 PM

Im never good at trading ,always lose money but how about those who lose money due to exchange been hacked? Well thanks to new exchanges that only support p2p ,no profiles ,no emails ,no passwords, they are the safest out there ,this is why I'm so hooked with changelly since 2016 ,so use this kind of exchanges and you are safe from hacks and phishing who is with me? Other exchanges that are like changelly are ethershift and tokenmom ,there might be others too
Of course a little liquid exchange and whose developers are not trying hard to develop the exchange , I think they can quickly close and trade there is very dangerous can your money be lost on such an exchange

VECAP ▬ next generation of smart home
https://vecap.io/
ynclksnr321

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:59:18 PM

If you have a lot of ridiculous projects on the market right now, make sure you also have many ridiculous Exchange. I can't make sense of how people trust and invest their money.
belli4388

Activity: 197

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 05:38:58 PM

i also prefer the decentralized exchanges the dex as forkdelta and easytrade of the classic ones i still continue to use only binance that does not require kyc within certain limits

space available pm me if interested
Runbitup

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 05:44:20 PM

because not all exchanges are good, then we must be smart to choose good exchanges so we can be more economical and get more profits.
and in my opinion it's better to use a well-tested stock exchange one of which is idex.
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 05:53:34 PM

because not all exchanges are good, then we must be smart to choose good exchanges so we can be more economical and get more profits.
and in my opinion it's better to use a well-tested stock exchange one of which is idex.

When you utilize any trades, you should understand that you are not safe at all. You can't ensure that it won't get hacked. Envision, you are trading bitcoin on any centralized exchanges which are having more possibilities to get hacked. Online wallets including trades were never been protected nor will be. I'm concurring with you, that trade without enlistment is far superior than the email gatherers.
Sihab76

Activity: 1302

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 05:58:13 PM

Because some decentralized exchanges are forkdelta.github.io, Etherdelta.com, IDEX, token jar and switches exchange are very much nonpopular.
Elmer Grant

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 06:01:20 PM

Same here. But I keep to discover new ones. Firsly without deposits. Just to see how it works from inside and reading about it on a web.
From the last one find DexAge. And it's become interesting to me and promissing. So will keep looking after it.
Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 808

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 06:04:23 PM

And the funny thing is, exchanges are really being born, just go around and visit Project section. I'm sure you will find one or two projects about exchanges. I don't know what's the craze about, but it looks like everyone is really going all-in by creating their own exchanges.

But as you guys have said, it's hard to trust new exchanges, so we must really investigate and not just blindly trust those new exchanges coming up, its better to stick to the old and traditional one, at least we know that they won't scam us or something.
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1176
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 06:11:48 PM

The most important thing we should consider while trading with these exchanges is to look at the security measures it is having. We are getting news frequently about exchanges getting hacked and thus our investment is at risk. Maybe someone has already experienced loss due to it.
From my point of view unless there will not be any global regulations applied on these exchanges, there will be always uncertainty about security of them.
Another point is about transactions fee getting charged by exchanges. Now a days it's becoming difficult to trade small amount because the fees are more than tokens we want to buy or sell.
Exchanges should reduce transactions fees such that many small investors get attracted towards the platform.

sensay

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:20:47 PM

Centralized exchanges are subject to a tremendous number of problems simply because they contravene one of the cardinal laws of cryptocurrency - the owner of the private key is also the owner of the asset.
The biggest exchanges like Binance, OKEx and Huobi take control of user funds and use them for market manipulation.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:35:42 PM

Centralized exchanges are subject to a tremendous number of problems simply because they contravene one of the cardinal laws of cryptocurrency - the owner of the private key is also the owner of the asset.
The biggest exchanges like Binance, OKEx and Huobi take control of user funds and use them for market manipulation.
That is the point, however centralized exchanges also bring advantages but well. There's no prove that Binance or any of these big exchanges you mentioned doing market manipulation however that is really possible considering that they are in control of really big funds, making profit out of market manipulation could also be a one way to gain additional huge profit but wrong or inappropiate.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 04:31:47 PM

Honestly, the exchanges have already become so many that the confidence of many, especially the little-known, is automatically lost.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
modmalaney

Merit: 251

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 04:41:57 PM

Using lots of exchanges is indeed very confusing. And sometimes we don't pay attention to the security and origin of the exchange list. I think it should focus on one or two exchanges that have large volumes. And you must pay attention to security and not be hacked.
iyah adrian

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 04:46:41 PM

I am also now cautious about easy-to-hack exchanges. Because it will cause a great loss for everyone. Of course in this case, every time I transact in a well-known exchange, it is certainly very safe.
Coltpython

Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 04:52:39 PM

Centralized exchanges are so silly at times. Its why I will always prefer decentralized ones. I hate KYCs and when an exchange rejects my KYC it pisses me off badly. This is what that repugnant Bilaxy did to me. I ignored them and used another exchange to trade my coins.

hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 06:08:18 PM

Decentralized exchanges attract users with their anonymity and transparency. But now they are significantly inferior to the centralized in speed of work and functionality. As long as they are at least roughly equal to the traditional exchanges in these indicators, they will not be able to oust the centralized exchanges from the market.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 06:22:58 PM

Im never good at trading ,always lose money but how about those who lose money due to exchange been hacked? Well thanks to new exchanges that only support p2p ,no profiles ,no emails ,no passwords, they are the safest out there ,this is why I'm so hooked with changelly since 2016 ,so use this kind of exchanges and you are safe from hacks and phishing who is with me? Other exchanges that are like changelly are ethershift and tokenmom ,there might be others too

I'm not storing my earnings and holdings in any exchanges right now. I would prefer to store my earnings in a hard wallet which I could hold and keep. Everything on the internet is hackable these days so I find it really risky. We should be wise on where to keep our earnings.
magicrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 06:24:40 PM

I think that if you aware to keep your funds on exchanges, just dont do that, keep it on your wallet, because technology that you mention (p2p) is using by a very small amount of exchanges and  usually have a very low volume and not too much traiding pairs, correct me if correct me if i am wrong.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: