Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:41:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The crypto market is getting green and is improving?  (Read 1409 times)
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 10:54:53 AM

that's right because from now on the crypto market has experienced a good price increase and change so that this year crypto will soar again the price of the penny
Market is currently improving but I dont want to assume that its the start of bull run since the market is high volatile and can turn ups and down unexpectedly.

If there's a price increase some investors take advantage and sell to get profit. Due to this the prices of our coins will decline again and as we can see its a repeat process.

Nevertheless I never lose hope for this year, im bullish that 2019 will be good for crypto compared to what happened last year so lets just wait and see.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 10:55:34 AM

As of now the crypto was started to improving the price as you said, But this will be going down again. And we hope not down the price because in this year we want to sell our coins we hold for so long.

killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 11:07:01 AM

By observing the Ethereum price and the crypto market from January to now, I think the crypto market is not getting improvement enough! Look at the Ethereum price today, more than 140 USD again and it was under 140 USD from the last of February to yesterday! Now, I can predict well that ETH price will go again under 140 USD, it can go to 130 USD at the end of this month. And In April, ETH price will be back on 140 USD or more once again! So, the crypto market has not improved, just a random pump happening for a very short time!

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Jack_Sin

Activity: 548
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 01:05:51 PM

watching the previous movement Ethereum reached its highest point at $150 and then dropped $ 110, maybe it will happen again but I hope it continues to increase by $200
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 01:44:09 PM

Well, it seems like the crypto market has started to improve and we can see together until now. Ethereum reached the price of $ 144, I observed rapid movements. My question is, how long will conditions continue to grow and at least not decline next week. Hopefully it doesn't go down.
Thank you,
Yes, you could say the cryptocurrency market is starting to improve. But until when will it continue or will it fall again, I find it difficult to predict how long this will last because everyone must have their own opinion so I think it's better to analyze the coins that you own.
Alucard2425
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 02:26:29 PM

I think we are near at the coming bull run cant wait to see BTC sky rocket again, I hope the momentum in the market continue  Wink
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:16:38 PM

Price increases today are marked by news. You understand that if there is no news, then the price increase will definitely be due to manipulation. If today the fact of manipulation is allowed, then the market will simply disappear.
Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 07:39:27 PM

Market is in good position. It is recovering slowly but regularly. Hope crypto market will back to a new good position again.
Maybe this is a slow movement hopefully it will continue to grow for the price of crypto, especially bitcoin, which is currently starting to pump slowly. and I hope that crypto can pass the previous highest price
Sanford

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 07:55:43 PM

We see that the market has stopped. There is no need for any growth. One is pleased that the market has ceased to serve at least temporarily. I think this will open up new opportunities for us and we will be able to assess the situation.
yakushev

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 08:23:36 PM

Price increases today are marked by news. You understand that if there is no news, then the price increase will definitely be due to manipulation. If today the fact of manipulation is allowed, then the market will simply disappear.
It is necessary to understand that until the moment when the stable growth of prices begins, it is a long wait, but for now it is just a small movement of the market up, it will end quickly

bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 03:56:54 PM

that's right because from now on the crypto market has experienced a good price increase and change so that this year crypto will soar again the price of the penny

As soon as I am neither an optimist not a pessimist, I will be too cautious to comment on the situation on the market. Being a realist, I understand that everything can be changed at any time. We can just watch it.
kingpin4321

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 04:11:40 PM

The current market situation is not so bad the market is slowly coming alive and even low coins are doing OK.
But still it can go down and that's what cryptocurrency enthusiast don't want
futuristishe

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 04:34:18 PM

Well, really green, but its a little.. Total 4000 bitcoin price to date. Well, of course it's very little. Want already to see 10 0000 dollars. It would be a good green
sircy

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 04:39:39 PM

I think the growth in Ethereum's coin prices has increased very well. Now Ethereum is valued at $ 140 and certainly has a very positive impact. Before the price of coins began to grow higher. You better actively collect coins that have great potential.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 04:46:13 PM

It really looks that way. But the price for BTC began to move in a sideways movement, and this is not very cool today. Because the lateral movement in general is already an indicator of bearish aggression, I think that everything can happen only if there are people who again believe in cryptocurrency.
gulshan1

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2019, 05:20:32 PM

There is no barrier for the bitcoin in the crypto world because down fall can not stable for long time and it must have to change in future for green trend and to improving the crypt. But what is the exact time when it will improve the market.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 05:31:06 PM

It really looks that way. But the price for BTC began to move in a sideways movement, and this is not very cool today. Because the lateral movement in general is already an indicator of bearish aggression, I think that everything can happen only if there are people who again believe in cryptocurrency.

For me the situation now looks more bullish than bearish. I look at 1D timeframe. Also growing volumes confirm the growth too. Technically Bitcoin can reach 5k in two month. But in real all depends on the news.
If something bad news will occur bullish scenario will be canceled. Also world stock market affect on Bitcoin. Massive sales can dump cryptocurrencies too

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
axel2078

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 05:31:58 PM

Although it is hard to predict this space; but in my own opinion I think the little growth we have seen can be attributed to series of news about adoption etc. But yet, one have to be careful as it might be a trap, it will take a while for the market to fully recover, so due diligence is needed at all times.

aziziasa

Activity: 316

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 05:34:27 PM

Well, it seems like the crypto market has started to improve and we can see together until now. Ethereum reached the price of $ 144, I observed rapid movements. My question is, how long will conditions continue to grow and at least not decline next week. Hopefully it doesn't go down.
Thank you,

For this week, I think Ethereum can reach $ 144 because we have seen a very positive increase. Ethereum is now priced at 140 $ and of course, this will give new hope that Ethereum can reach that price and even exceed that.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
Strotman

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Bounty Detective

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 07:28:17 PM

For this week, I think Ethereum can reach $ 144 because we have seen a very positive increase. Ethereum is now priced at 140 $ and of course, this will give new hope that Ethereum can reach that price and even exceed that.
I don't understand when this $140 became the defining boundary for Ethereum, what can we say about new heights if we overcome this figure?

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: