Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:10:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2 alt accounts (sr.member & legendary)  (Read 222 times)
hisori (OP)

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 05:07:28 PM

Hi guys, i just wanna share some info regarding about a certain member here that has two accounts (sr. member & legendary). I wanna know who I can approach to  and im going to represent him/her the evidences i had that these two account were own by only one person.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1273

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 05:11:11 PM

Hi guys, i just wanna share some info regarding about a certain member here that has two accounts (sr. member & legendary). I wanna know who I can approach to  and im going to represent him/her the evidences i had that these two account were own by only one person.
There might have multiple accounts of a lot of people here. Here the important thing is to accuse if there is anything abuse eg: bounty, merit, trust, scam etc? If there is no abuse then there should have no problem.
hisori (OP)

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 05:27:18 PM

There might have multiple accounts of a lot of people here. Here the important thing is to accuse if there is anything abuse eg: bounty, merit, trust, scam etc? If there is no abuse then there should have no problem.

im looking more into it, the connections, the abuse and everything.
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 03:12:15 AM

Its about me and my alt isn't it? FYI I have self-admitted all my alts in Known-alts thread from time to time when I bought accounts earlier or started a new account. I didn't have something to hide so you are free to ask me anytime and anything.

Some of the accounts that I have self-admitted were sold (but prior to when account buying/selling was frowned upon) but I still to this date am not proud of my action and keep an eye on movements of alt's that I sold. Here is when one of my alt that I sold was going suspicious: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=463535 . I got into action and left a feedback and thanks to Lauda who also gave the account a feedback. Someone sold that account to DopeKid313 (A paypal scammer acc to suchmoon's feedback: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=658504)

Right now I still have access to this and that Sr. Member account. Is there anything I can do to help you in that case. Oops sorry let me rephrase it: Is there anything I can do to give a relief to your feeling of retaliation against me?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: